over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

i got screwed big time

hohojijo

Registered
hey guys quick question. My mother thought she was doing a nice thing by buying me a computer from no compromise gaming. They are a rent to own company for pcs. Thing is the PC is worth maybe 800.00 tops and she is signed into a contract for 1700.00 :0 ffiiinnnggg insane. The worst part is the company claims they can remotely shut off my computer and it wont turn back on if she misses a payment. They also claim they can track the pc. I want to remove these two problems without breaking the computer? Can someone post here or PM me on how to disable the programs they may or may not have installed to do these fucked up things to my computer?

If you haven't already, please give your mom a hug and thank her for thinking of you.

lol

i have a million times. I just feel bad she got swindled. too sweet a woman lol

I'm guessing TPM is enabled in the BIOS and they've locked you out via a BIOS password. They might even have the hard drive locked down and encrypted. It depends what they've done. Could be as simple as re-image....or nothing that can't be fixed by removing the CMOS battery and replacing the hard drive (might not even need to do that). Install new OS....done. Those mf'ers wouldn't keep me under lock and key. Oh, and I agree with everyone else. I feel bad for your mom. Her heart was in the right place.

so ill try all of those things

i even thought of taking it to computer geeks store and having them remove the lock

Flash the bios and format hard drive it's a brand new computer. If u don't know how def take it to the local computer store (not Best Buy). Check out CL under services / computer. Some geek could hook u up.

hey guys quick question. My mother thought she was doing a nice thing by buying me a computer from no compromise gaming. They are a rent to own company for pcs. Thing is the PC is worth maybe 800.00 tops and she is signed into a contract for 1700.00 :0 ffiiinnnggg insane. The worst part is the company claims they can remotely shut off my computer and it wont turn back on if she misses a payment. They also claim they can track the pc. I want to remove these two problems without breaking the computer? Can someone post here or PM me on how to disable the programs they may or may not have installed to do these fucked up things to my computer?

woah...nightmare. can you not return it within some period.....

Yup re do the drive, get the drivers for the computer and redo everything! Turn off the damn camera, search google for tracking laptops and look for odd usually not seen apps on it as well.... Do everything as explained above

BUT beware as the company knows ur moms financial info now, might be a big clause in the contract she signed about removing the tracking software etc....

Sent from my IpP using tapatrash

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner