advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A way to track anyone location simply by cell number!!

lhouay

Registered
Anyone knows of an app or website free or pay
That has that technology? I found some online where you must have access to the Phone you want to track in order to install some type of spyware app.
I'm looking for one that could geo locate someone just by having their number?

Not come across any "app" specificly for this, the major ones require the recipients phone, the software/app/hack is installed but shows no traces of it being installed. From this point u can locate the whereabouts, other way is using an iphones "find my phone" app again u need the details such as email address fot this, u just typ in the email n password n it gives u an exact location, iv tried this method on my frends phone lol was funny as u can see the live travel on a map (small circle moving) try a google search

You have to install software, so you have to have access to the phone or if they have an iPhone and you have their info (as stated above) you can track it.

Most people are stupid and can be tracked by Facebook. They always "check in" where they're at. Do you know how many criminals have been caught because of that?! LOL

Att offers the service. Last time I checked. It will locate the number by gps if they are on your plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not come across any "app" specificly for this, the major ones require the recipients phone, the software/app/hack is installed but shows no traces of it being installed. From this point u can locate the whereabouts, other way is using an iphones "find my phone" app again u need the details such as email address fot this, u just typ in the email n password n it gives u an exact location, iv tried this method on my frends phone lol was funny as u can see the live travel on a map (small circle moving) try a google search

I tried google for awhile before starting this thread, and as you point out the one I came across are you have to have access to the person's phone to install some type of spyware. Since I don't have access to that person's phone then I can't do that. As for the "find my iPhone" app, my understanding is you have to have that app installed before you could track the phone, I have no idea what the email password thing you mentioned!!! Does it mean you have to have their email and password as well?

You have to install software, so you have to have access to the phone or if they have an iPhone and you have their info (as stated above) you can track it.

Most people are stupid and can be tracked by Facebook. They always "check in" where they're at. Do you know how many criminals have been caught because of that?! LOL

Unfortunately this person is not very active on social media sites. The only thing I know of is their number, first and last name and previous address ( no longer lives there)

Att offers the service. Last time I checked. It will locate the number by gps if they are on your plan

I should have specified that this person is not related to me, not on my plan.
They have AT&T as a carrier and I have Sprint.
Also the reason I'm trying to locate this person is because I want to serve them. I'm owed some $ and they have recently moved and tried to cut all communications. I know their number is till valid because I have spokenand texted to them but always trying to come up with excuses. Btw did I mention that this person and used to be good friends? But after this that friendship is no more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Last edited:
As for the "find my iPhone" app, my understanding is you have to have that app installed before you could track the phone, I have no idea what the email password thing you mentioned!!! Does it mean you have to have their email and password as well?

This app "Find My iPhone" is a feature for a person who actually owns the phone to track it down if its lost or stolen, this feature is useless to you as you don't have their iCloud email address along with their iCloud password which is used for authentication, if you did you could see where the phone is at.

**Warning, if you now log into iCloud from a browser it sends an email to the owner of the account letting them know someone has just logged into their account, if you're spying on your wife this way.... she gets a email every time you log into her iCloud account. :)

If "Find my iPhone" is turned off it can't be used by the owner or anybody.

If you have the persons phone number and need to serve them just contact a PI, they can tell you who owns the number unless it's a burner phone.

I tried google for awhile before starting this thread, and as you point out the one I came across are you have to have access to the person's phone to install some type of spyware. Since I don't have access to that person's phone then I can't do that. As for the "find my iPhone" app, my understanding is you have to have that app installed before you could track the phone, I have no idea what the email password thing you mentioned!!! Does it mean you have to have their email and password as well?

Yes, you have to have the persons iTunes Email & Password.

Unfortunately this person is not very active on social media sites. The only thing I know of is their number, first and last name and previous address ( no longer lives there)

Out of luck there.

I should have specified that this person is not related to me, not on my plan.
They have AT&T as a carrier and I have Sprint.
Also the reason I'm trying to locate this person is because I want to serve them. I'm owed some $ and they have recently moved and tried to cut all communications. I know their number is till valid because I have spokenand texted to them but always trying to come up with excuses. Btw did I mention that this person and used to be good friends? But after this that friendship is no more.

Glad you explained the situation. I was seriously starting to think this was a creeper thread.

You probably have mutual friends or something. Just do some snooping around. If they're on Facebook start looking for mutual friends. Someone has to know where they live. If it's a guy, create a hot chick's account and add him on Facebook then flirt with him and find out where he's located. ONce you have a general idea it's easy from there. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws