Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Computer Forum > Computer, Software and Technology Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-28-2016, 03:50 PM
Registered Member

TUTORIAL - Bitcoin: A tutorial on how to stay safe purchasing and spending Bitcoins

How to Purchase and Spend Bitcoins Anonymously.

Bitcoin (BTC) can be completely overwhelming when starting out. Most of that is due to the unnecessary, technical information, which most people don’t need to know, so for this tutorial we’re just going to show you how to purchase and spend BTC anonymously.

What you need:
• A computer
• An Email Address (Create an address to use only for BTC)
• Tor Browser (Not Entirely Necessary – Just extra precaution)
• CASH MONEY – (Entirely Necessary)

1) Sign Up For LocalBitcoins.com

Click on the Sign Up Button and on the following screen you’ll enter your Information and your newly created email address, as shown below. Fill out the Captcha Form and click REGISTER.

2) Check your email for the Authentication Link and Activate your account. Close out of Localbitcoins.com and re-open. Make sure your Username and Password work, and Login. The hard part is now done!

3a) You should be at the HomeScreen now. “I want to buy bitcoins,” should be selected and on the Payment Method box, select Cash Deposit. Then click SEARCH.

3b) Now we’re going to find out how much we need to buy in BTC to cover our DVD Costs. General rule of thumb is buy what you need plus $20 in case BTC value fluctuates while we’re shopping. Typically doesn’t happen and we’re not really concerned with the value of BTC since we’re not investing in it. We’re using it as a means of currency exchange. Google, “BTC Price” and click search.

As you can see below I need $300 to cover my DVD’s and shipping, which comes out to be 0.76 Bitcoins. This is the number we’re concerned with. Remember that number and move on to the next step…

4) Here is where we will choose our Seller. Just find someone that accepts deposits from a Bank near you – Bank of America, Arvest, Chase, etc. The seller should also have a 100% Feedback Rating and offer to do transactions for the amount of USD you’re going to send. Once you find one that seems good, click BUY.

5) Here is where you’ll initiate your trade for USD to BTC. Input the Number of BTC you want to buy and it will give you the USD amount you need to send. Click “Send Trade Request” and proceed.

6) Once the trade request has been initiated you will see the directions on the right side on how to proceed. Just follow the directions. This seller has stated requested you use your genuine IP (No TOR or VPN) which is OK since we have no identifiable information about ourselves and it’s NOT illegal to purchase Bitcoins. *Not all sellers require you to use your genuine IP, but if you feel uneasy about it, just look around. There are tons who don’t.

After you’ve done what the seller requested: 1) Deposit Money in their Account, Upload Pic of Deposit Receipt, and received confirmation from Seller on transaction, we’re ready to spend our newfound Bitcoins!

7) As in the pic above, click on your Profile Icon and click Wallet (it will have BTC in there hopefully).

Here you will enter the Receiving Wallet Address (you will receive this from your DVD seller), the amount in USD you want to send, a description your seller requests (if they want to know who it’s from), and your password. Once that’s done, click “Send from Wallet”.

Congratulations! You have now paid for your DVD’s and you should get a confirmation and tracking number to let you know when to expect your Sex in the City – The Full Collection DVD Set.

Old 01-29-2016, 03:22 AM
Registered Member

Holy shit! This is a lifesaver! I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:38 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Hell yea, this is awesome! Thanks for doing this. Your guide here shows everyone just how easy bitcoin is to use. It's super safe and efficient if people follow the simple instructional that you wrote here.

I'm very glad a number of sponsors offer bitcoin as a payment method. I'm sure more and more will continue to do so, especially as the two main money transfer services tighten up their rules/regulations.

I own an online business and have been offering bitcoin as a payment method now for about a month. I'm going to steal some points from your guide here and include them on my company website. Do you mind if I do that?
Old 01-29-2016, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-29-2016, 07:11 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for sharing, brotha
OGTitan likes this.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

Yeah thanks for sharing.
OGTitan likes this.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:45 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGTitan View Post
Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, I appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thanks for the post brother
Very informative. I'm new to this whole bitcoin thing but seems to be the way of the future.

-bx
Old 02-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxbomber View Post
Thanks for the post brother
Very informative. I'm new to this whole bitcoin thing but seems to be the way of the future.

-bx
You're welcome. A lot of sellers are switching over and I know one that I use is BTC only. I wish everyone would switch over faster. I've always been paranoid having my face on camera when paying WU/MG.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:10 PM
Newbie Registered Member

OGTitan, thanks so much for the wonderfully cogent tutorial. I've been thinking of learning the ropes of the cryptocurrency system and this is a great start!
OGTitan likes this.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Registered Member

Thanks bro great info..
OGTitan likes this.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

Thanks,

Does localbitcoins guarantee the transfer in anyway, sorta like paypal?  Or is it just feedback/ good faith based?
Old 02-04-2016, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverfail View Post
OGTitan, thanks so much for the wonderfully cogent tutorial. I've been thinking of learning the ropes of the cryptocurrency system and this is a great start!
Do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupu View Post
Thanks bro great info..
YW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rGrimes View Post
Thanks,

Does localbitcoins guarantee the transfer in anyway, sorta like paypal?  Or is it just feedback/ good faith based?
Once you've sent money there's no getting it back unless you possibly sent to the wrong wallet address and ask the seller/buyer to refund it. Once you complete a transaction, that's it, so always make sure to triple check everything.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Registered Member

This is great info and interests me greatly.

I have used bitcoin to buy through coinbase, then I forgot which email I was using and ended up trying to create a different account and they blocked me.

Here's the question for a guy who may use it to receive bitcoin for services rendered:
How do you get the bitcoin out safely and hopefully anonymously after payments have been made?
How do you get bitcoin received into cash?
Old 02-04-2016, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Do it!

YW

Once you've sent money there's no getting it back unless you possibly sent to the wrong wallet address and ask the seller/buyer to refund it. Once you complete a transaction, that's it, so always make sure to triple check everything.
Thanks, found this on localbitcoins site,

Escrow process protects your bitcoins

When a request is made to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on LocalBitcoins.com's escrow service. After initiating a buy request, the bitcoins are reserved from the wallet of the seller and put into escrow. The bitcoins are not released until the seller confirms the trade has been completed.

Escrow process locks the bitcoins until confirmation from the sellerCash trades are protected by LocalBitcoins.com transaction serviceIn the case of problems, LocalBitcoins.com support resolves the dispute cases
Old 02-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rGrimes View Post
Thanks, found this on localbitcoins site,

Escrow process protects your bitcoins

When a request is made to trade on LocalBitcoins.com, the specified amount of bitcoins you wish to buy are held locked on LocalBitcoins.com's escrow service. After initiating a buy request, the bitcoins are reserved from the wallet of the seller and put into escrow. The bitcoins are not released until the seller confirms the trade has been completed.

Escrow process locks the bitcoins until confirmation from the sellerCash trades are protected by LocalBitcoins.com transaction serviceIn the case of problems, LocalBitcoins.com support resolves the dispute cases
IF you use your real information. Technically every transaction is in Escrow, but Cash Purchases you'd better not mess up on.

What you're talking about applies to those who purchase Bitcoin with Bank Accounts or Credit Cards.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboat View Post
This is great info and interests me greatly.

I have used bitcoin to buy through coinbase, then I forgot which email I was using and ended up trying to create a different account and they blocked me.

Here's the question for a guy who may use it to receive bitcoin for services rendered:
How do you get the bitcoin out safely and hopefully anonymously after payments have been made?
How do you get bitcoin received into cash?
Those are questions you need to ask elsewhere. No offense, just giving it to you straight.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
IF you use your real information. Technically every transaction is in Escrow, but Cash Purchases you'd better not mess up on.

What you're talking about applies to those who purchase Bitcoin with Bank Accounts or Credit Cards.

Ah, good point, trying to explain to them im really Joe Blow might be difficult...
Old 02-04-2016, 02:11 PM
Registered Member

So, if you had a legit wallet with localbitcoins, could you buy bitcoin from yourself with a second anonymous account? 
Old 02-04-2016, 02:12 PM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Awards Showcase

If its for buying legal Items coinbase has what is called a Shift card.
Its basically a Visa Bitcoin debit card.
You can use it anywhere that accepts visa and also ATM machines.

Look it up. I'm sure there is a youtube video.
Userat204 likes this.
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!
HGHPower - High-Quality Products, Trusted & Proven!
LandMarkChem - Source of High Purity Raw Steroid Powders
Chemyo - Lab Tested SARMS
Gaia Kratom - Get your KRATOM!
PHARMALOOT - WHOLESALE AND RETAIL - Roids, HGH, Prescription drugs, RAWS

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike