over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren behavior???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rturk

Registered
I'm 28 220lbs. currently on 100mg test p eod, 200mg Tren ace EOD, 5iu growth ED, insulin and igf1 preworkout. Since starting Tren I've felt more agitated all the time. More jealous towards my gf. It doesn't help shes in Bulgaria for 3 weeks for her brothers wedding. But it's not even that. I get angry because she has a past. A f'ing normal one. She was married for 8 years and I'm the first got she actually has had feelings for in the 3 years since she got divorced. She doesn't even give guys attention but for some reason she gave n it to me. And I just get angry. Sometimes I think she's a liar and a sociopath with no real evidence. I have no reason to not believe her about anything. But I just get angry. She had a dog with her ex that she sees rarely. He has a girlfriend and shit to but the fact she goes over there makes me want to rip her head off. Stupid shit like that. She's told me she'd stop all of that for me but I still want to rage about something. I'm sorry, I'm just venting. And save the "drop the Tren" comments. I'll drop it when the cycle is done.

Yea.. You'd be an adult to realize that tren makes you act like a child and to stop using it..

So I guess since we can't use drop the tren I guess you should act like your 12 and going thru puberty and once you get done with this cycle maybe Try using it sometime between NEVER and EVER..:D

I'm 2 years younger than you and I've already realized it not worth being an asshole in life just to get a little more juice in you, use something else or workout harder each day.

[ame]http://youtu.be/zLc25o8V5aE[/ame]

Remember this guys promise ? Maybe you should makes that promise to you girl before you lose her.

Try to remind yourself, before you rage over jealousy issues that it's likely the tren talking. I have crazy dreams that my wife is having an affaif almost every night. Id wake up a pissed off, sweaty mess. That's why why I keep my tren runs under 6 weeks. Good luck.

Ooo and
Don't forget to hit her with

" as Minister always says..."

#Godbless

I'm 28 220lbs. currently on 100mg test p eod, 200mg Tren ace EOD, 5iu growth ED, insulin and igf1 preworkout. Since starting Tren I've felt more agitated all the time. More jealous towards my gf. It doesn't help shes in Bulgaria for 3 weeks for her brothers wedding. But it's not even that. I get angry because she has a past. A f'ing normal one. She was married for 8 years and I'm the first got she actually has had feelings for in the 3 years since she got divorced. She doesn't even give guys attention but for some reason she gave n it to me. And I just get angry. Sometimes I think she's a liar and a sociopath with no real evidence. I have no reason to not believe her about anything. But I just get angry. She had a dog with her ex that she sees rarely. He has a girlfriend and shit to but the fact she goes over there makes me want to rip her head off. Stupid shit like that. She's told me she'd stop all of that for me but I still want to rage about something. I'm sorry, I'm just venting. And save the "drop the Tren" comments. I'll drop it when the cycle is done.

You have issues dude

dont blame tren for you being a dickhead

that sums it up

please don't hurt her dog

Nahhhhhh. She wants to move in to a place with me but not sure if I can bring my dog. I'm not gonna get rid of my fucking dog and let her go visit her dog at her ex husbands house. I'd catch a domestic.

You need to start seeing a shrink....(seriously)

Been following Dantes protocol for test and tren for 3 months. None of the tren sides. You might want to look into it.

Any harsh chemical only exacerbates what's already a character trait. That said:

Drop tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any harsh chemical only exacerbates what's already a character trait. That said:

Drop tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He said he's not dropping the tren. Pretty sound reasoning to me. "I'll just ruin my relationship with the woman I love and then probably get arrested for beating her instead of dropping my beloved tren"

Bottom line, if tren increases anxiety and aggression, drop it...Plus it sounds like your issues go far beyond gear...If she means enough to you then go see a therapist...If not, don't waste her time and fill her life with misery!

I stopped using tren for 3 years while I worked on my mind. I noticed tren had a profound reaction to my emotions. It was not the tren causing the emotions, it was me. The tren just made it come out.

I'm not taking it out on her. I know what I'm feeling isn't normal. I tell her the Tren makes me agitated. Its also probably the not getting laid for 3 weeks during my cycle that's getting to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member