Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Counselling and Support > Counselling Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2017, 05:12 AM
Registered Member

Has tren messed up relationships or friendships for you?

Anyone ever fuck up a relationship because of tren? Ive had it happen. Over the last three months I almost got in a fight with my best friend as well as a girl I dated two years.

I got mad at my ex for something pretty small when we were out at dinner one night and I totally lost my shit. Told her she has no common sense, and I don't see a life with her and we should just be friends. After that night I felt her pull apart from me and the vibe between us was never the same.

The only thing that is keeping me sane is knowing that she wasn't exactly wife material anyways so Im glad I took that tren She was a narcissist chick that lacked empathy and only gave a fuck about herself. Using it as a learning experience, If I ever do meet a chick worth wifing up I won't ever touch that compound.

Also telling myself "ok your on tren now watch how you speak to people" never works. By the time Ive gone off on somebody its already too late and I regret what I've said. These are on low doses...300mg-400mg a week.

Makes me an animal in the gym though. Also Im addicted to the attention I get on it, I feel like superman and can approach any girl any time and my face gets nice and chiseled. Addicting compound. Im a pretty mellow guy when Im off of it, so I can only imagine what its like for guys with big tempers naturally.

Last edited by ENJOYLIFE88; 11-14-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:14 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Short answer yes, I donít use tren anymore
lcsulla and d2r2ddd like this.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:16 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It caused some bumps in our relationship because I was always paranoid about other guys. I had absolutely NO REASON to be lol. We talked it out though.
hugostiglitz87 likes this.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteelz View Post
Short answer yes, I donít use tren anymore
Not sure if I could go cold turkey on it. I am absolutely convinced there is something in tren that just makes women flock to you. What it is I don't know but Ive ran it enough times to know its true.

As for gains, I usually stop responding to it after 4-5 weeks.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:17 AM

For me it was mostly road rage type of incidence. Lack of patience.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:19 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstarchildX View Post
It caused some bumps in our relationship because I was always paranoid about other guys. I had absolutely NO REASON to be lol. We talked it out though.
Thats the worst. There were times when I would drive by and was ready to break the door down because I was paranoid she was having someone over. I was never like that before ever. Looking back its pretty embarrassing some of the shit I did on it. Oh well you live and learn
g0ttequila and XstarchildX like this.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:21 AM
Kilo Klub Member

It used to make me more prone to lose my shit (although not nearly as much as most describe here) over small things when I was younger. Never had it affect a friendship, nor a relationship (other than wanting really dirty kinky shit).

Now that I'm older I rarely feel any tren rage with the exception of road rage. It makes road rage go from being pissed off to wanting to break a jaw--but obviously I still never act on it. Just shout in the car etc.

Now if you ask me about HALO...I used it once for 10 days precontest, at a really low dose. I ended up telling my best friend "don't fucking touch that, I'm using it" with intent to destroy him if he even questioned me--I've never done anything like that in my life either before or after that little halo run. He just said sorry and walked off, but gave me tons of shit about it after the contest (told me he saw my eyes and figured better to just sort it out later). Lucky he's a good friend that understood where I was at mentally and didn't hold it against me. I fully believe all the stories about halo ruining relationships and friendships after that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENJOYLIFE88 View Post
Not sure if I could go cold turkey on it. I am absolutely convinced there is something in tren that just makes women flock to you. What it is I don't know but Ive ran it enough times to know its true.
The scientist in me wants to say no way...but I too have noticed this enough that it can't be coincidence.

Maybe it's the extreme confidence it gives you? Not sure what else it would be.
thethinker48 likes this.

Last edited by bieberhole69; 11-14-2017 at 05:25 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bieberhole69 View Post
Now that I'm older I rarely feel any tren rage with the exception of road rage. It makes road rage go from being pissed off to wanting to break a jaw--but obviously I still never act on it. Just shout in the car etc.

Now if you ask me about HALO...I used it once for 10 days precontest, at a really low dose. I ended up telling my best friend "don't fucking touch that, I'm using it" with intent to destroy him if he even questioned me--I've never done anything like that in my life either before or after that little halo run.
Glad I'm not the only one that had road rage. We share that, as I mentioned earlier. I did one short 20 day cycle of Halo and didn't feel any more anger than I did on tren, was about the same for me.
bieberhole69 likes this.
Old 11-14-2017, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

Tren has definitely caused some fights in romantic relationships in the past. It makes my libido so high that when a girlfriend would turn me down for sex, I would get really upset. I eventually have tren up because that's not a sane reaction and it's not exactly a healthy compound. Lol
Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 AM

Ben Affleck on Trenbalone!

Poor Ben on Tren!

Last edited by maldorf; 11-14-2017 at 05:38 AM. Reason: had to make it rhyme!
Old 11-14-2017, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

Lol gear in general has fucked up a lot of relationships for me
Old 11-14-2017, 05:38 AM
Registered Member

If I'm dieting then I can be pretty snappy. But I usually have a calm head on my shoulders once I haven't gone too long without food even without tren
Old 11-14-2017, 06:04 AM

OP..

you need Jesus
Js118 likes this.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:08 AM

It would make me a little more short tempered, but nothing really extreme. But I was older before I ever touched it, and had learned some important life issues in the past.

I used to be very high strung with a bad temper in my early 20's.....then ended up getting shot over a fight that happened the previous day from a guy who wanted nothing more than to get back at me for what had happened.

Changed my whole outlook on life and how something so trivial could go bad so quickly.....and also squashed my superman ego really quickly.

Now I try to be more understanding that everybody has bad days, and you never know what kind of stress someone else could be under.

So I mind my own business, and would only be confrontational if it's unavoidable to me or a loved one.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
malcom young and devenidas like this.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

Send a message via ICQ to saffire Send a message via Yahoo to saffire
its funny, due to tren i lost my ex and this year i have twice better gf like before so
g0ttequila likes this.

MAIL: [email protected] or PM
WEB: www.onlythebestaas.com

10% Dicount Code: "Saffire"
Old 11-14-2017, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Yes. Paranoia and short temper. Speaking my mind with no filter, without paying any mind if it were friends or not. Pissed a lot of people off, and messed up friendships beyond repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

My first tren cycle cost me a marriage
Old 11-14-2017, 08:09 AM

Tren: every gym rat's favorite scapegoat
Old 11-14-2017, 08:16 AM
Registered Member

Ask me again in the spring, bout to run 900trenE.... Worried im going to kill something....
Old 11-14-2017, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

I went through a break up on Tren and found out she was with someone else. Havenít done Tren since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk