advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It's our turn now GUYS ! How many women have you slept with ?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Okay, most guys don't like when their girls have had sex with too many guys, it's something natural... so lets see what our numbers are

1) How old are you ?

2) how many women have you slept with ( SEX, sleeping next to your mom when you were a baby doesn't count ) ?

I'm 23, my number is 13

Last edited:
Okay, most guys don't like when their girls have had sex with too many guys, it's something natural... so lets see what our numbers are

1) How old are you ?

2) how many women have you slept with ( SEX, sleeping next to your mom when you were a baby doesn't count ) ?

I'm 23, my number is 13

1) 27...will be 27 in 3 months

2) lost count a long long time ago. Anywhere between 95-105 if I had to take a wild guess. sometimes I think about typing up a list but then I will really have to go deep into my memory bank. Also if I knew the actual number, I would probably try too hard to increase it by settling for less.

I will say about 15 of those girls, I regret due to them not being that attractive

2) lost count a long long time ago. Anywhere between 95-105 if I had to take a wild guess. sometimes I think about typing up a list but then I will really have to go deep into my memory bank. Also if I knew the actual number, I would probably try too hard to increase it by settling for less.

I will say about 15 of those girls, I regret due to them not being that attractive

You take the term 'whore' to a whole nother level lmao, jk.

We've all slept with unattractive women at some point. Drunk times blur the vision but hell some of em were fun and tight since they never really got any dick.

Idk even know anymore nor do I really care how many women I've slept with I do know its well over a hundred at some point you start looking to settle down with someone who will love you for you. And this is where I'm at now. I am 32 lived in a larger city so women aren't that hard to find.

I'm 24 slept with 24. Had to put the brakes on been in a relationship last 19 months but recently split so time to add a few more notches haha

No, you sound like a wise man. I used to actually care about that. I was shallow, superficial and slept with women based soley on looks and education level. It was a power trip for me. I was a boy and that made me feel like a man. After having a child I still did not slow down. Then, a few years ago, I met someone special. My friends were in shock after seeing pics of her on my phone because she had nothing in common with my past norms. I can say this that I have grown as a person from being with her and can honsetly say that no matter who I sleep with it is no sexier than masturbating after being with her. I feel like none of those women even counted before her. I was not aware that a man could have a multiple orgasm until I had one with her. We have broken up a couple of times and I slept with a few each time. These were seriously attractive women and I could only get excited/turned on when I began to think about her. Afterward I was just more lonely, even with this hot woman beside me in my bed. Now, well into my thirties I have experienced a level of arousal that so many others could never give me. So, to those of you still putting notches in the bed post, have fun while it lasts because after you meet the one none of that random ass will do a damn thing for you. Lol.

I hear you bro. One of my exes was like that, sexual compatibility was out of this world lol. Not really anything she done physically per say but more the chemistry. Was mind blowing.

I'M 27 slept with 4
All except 1 were relationship
I don't no what it is I just can't seem to just smash chicks for the sake of it like the whole getting to no them thing better than just one nighters like it to be special
As much as I wish it was the othe way around I'm still happy with myself for being true to me

I'M 27 slept with 4
All except 1 were relationship
I don't no what it is I just can't seem to just smash chicks for the sake of it like the whole getting to no them thing better than just one nighters like it to be special
As much as I wish it was the othe way around I'm still happy with myself for being true to me

^ Theres nothing wrong with you bro. Im 24 and I have only slept with 3 girls. Sometimes I do get jealous of others when they tell me they have fucked easily 40 girls in the last 2 years…its like DAMN…you’ve gotten to see that much different pussy?! And then I see some of this chicks on the street…and I laugh my ass off…First of all, not a SINGLE one of my homeboys fuckbuddies is badder than my girl…and I aint saying it just cuz shes my girl….Im saying it because it has come out of his own mouth. To me, I have to have FULL BLOWN physical, mental, and emotional attraction towards a person, to even consider having sex. If a chick doesn’t meet all my standards, she has not a chance in this world with me. I just cant go around putting my dick in bitches, whenever I please. I actually have to get to know a woman.

So hey…hats off to all you folks out there getting maddd pussy…if that’s what works for you…then have at it! Different strokes for different folks…

Me, id rather come home to something beautiful to cuddle with, a loyal and honest woman who I KNOW is clean as a whistle, is an absolute blast to have sex with, and I know shes 100% STD free, so I enjoy my woman without a worry in my life.

I actually have no clue how many I've been with. I quit trying to count or remember names after a while. All I can say is that I remember the first and the last.

19, slept with 17 different girls. Currently seeing around 6 at once right now. It's easy.

Slept? It's not the same as ummmm, fornicate. Why don't you say, fornicate, including those in the "fornicate and run" catagory.

And is this Bill Clinton's definition of sex, or how my wife might categorize my ficticious rogue behaviour?

I never understood the term slept. How about my college roommate? I slept with him hundreds of times. But no homo.

I've never been one to sleep with random women. I have been in a relationship with just about every one of them. And it hasn't been many. I'm 32 years old and my number is less than 10. You guys are all whores. :D

im 30yrs old

slept with somewhere around 85-100 women

and i was married for 4 yrs and had 3 other serious relationships.. so i dont waste any time when im single!!!! lol.. and i dont sleep w skanks.. all the women ive been with i used a rubber maybe 15-20 times, AND IM CLEAN! NO STD'S :)

I'm 42 and have slept with 23 women.

Im 22 and have slept with 5 girls. But I had a kid at age 20 and have been with the mom every since. Only 2 of these girls were 1 night stands.

I am 40. Between the time I was 16 until I was mid 20's I slept with 50-53 women. I was an idiot. I cant change the past but I wish I could.

I just turned 37 and was married from 21-32 so i am at 20 ladies now...the last 3 were models and i spent 4 years with them combined...but i have been a whore the last 6 months...I am doing an "around the world" tour...they last 3 were from Jamaica, Barbados, and Nigeria...yes i love black women...the american tour ended with Indiana, new jersey, texas, michigan, N Carolina, and S carolina, oh and hawaii...i should make a map with little flags on it...

one

when you guys have that ONE
thats makes you forget about ALL
the others???....
then you will know what im talking about

just one

:cool:

What a bunch of slut rags you lot lol...I am 42, gone are my youth days of being a sleaze bag! :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws