over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My take on steroids for beginners

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
This information is purely opinionated and is not to be taken as medical advice. This article does not cover every single thing that you need to know, but rather touches on the fine points of starting steroids from my point of view, I feel this is very basic and is meant for beginner users. Know the laws in your country before using steroids. I do not condone steroid use…

So you want to step over to the dark side? Well these are just some things that I have picked up over time from researching my ass off.....

First off how old are you?

Age is a big factor when considering steroids. Kids today look at the bodybuilding industry and the first thing they think of is "Roids". No one wants to give credit to good ol' fashion hard work, lifting heavy ass weights, and eating like crazy. A male’s peak testosterone is between the ages 18-20, and starts the decline between the ages 20-25. So what does this mean? This means that your body is a cess pool of testosterone when you are in your late teens so even taking exogenous testosterone at this point in time may actually hindered the gains you could have made naturally, and for sure your testosterone production will be forever be changed because you have "played God" with your hormones. So think about that before you decide to start a cycle. Rule of thumb is to stay away from these hormones until you are at least 21. Don’t cheat your cycle out of your first cycle, and most importantly don't play with your hormones while your going through you bodies biggest change... Puberty.

What are some side effects of steroids?

This is the first thing that should be looked at when thinking of starting a cycle of steroids. First off ALL drugs have side affects... Even the multi-vitamins that you subconsciously take every morning have side effects. First thing I would like to clear up is that steroids DO NOT make your penis smaller. This is a ridiculous myth that was started by uneducated people and this is the first thing you will usually hear people say when you mention steroids. Steroids however do cause your testicles to atrophy while on cycle. HCG can be taken to prevent this, and If you take proper precautions after your cycle(s) your testicles should return to their normal size assuming you didn’t abuse steroids during this cycle. Another myth that is very common is “roid rage”. Roid rage is a myth created by the media to scare people away from using steroids and to give steroids a bad name. Steroids can cause you to be more aggressive than normal and/or have a shorter fuse. Steroids do not cause people to go on mass killing spree’s or killing your family (I.e. Chris Beniot). Put it this way if you were an asshole before you were on cycle then you will be a bigger asshole while on cycle. If you do feel more aggressive or feel like you have a short fuse then use this energy during your training sessions. If you feel like you’re going to blow up on someone then just disengage from the situation and take a step back and realize that you’re probably blowing it out of proportion. Now other side effects include…. Acne, Hypertension, loss of hair, aggressiveness, kidney problems, liver problems, cholesterol problems, gynocomastia, cardiovascular issues, stunting growth, sterility. Different steroids have different side effects; just make sure to really research your hormone to the fullest before starting. Most of the side effects from steroids come later on in life, so just keep that in mind when your thinking of using crazy amounts of steroids.
Beginner cycles

A person’s first cycle should be very basic and should include testosterone only. You need to see how your body is going to react to this big hormonal change, so why throw 3-4 different hormones in it at once. What if you have an adverse reaction and you’re on 3 different compounds? How will you know what causes it? You get the point…. Now onto the cycle I feel that it would be best to use a long ester for your first cycle because if you’re not keen on sticking needles in your self then you defiantly don’t want to use a short ester. The length of the cycle is really up to you. If you’re using a long ester then your best gains will typically come during weeks 6-10. So this is what I recommend…
Test E/C 400-600mg 8-12 weeks
Pct- 2 weeks after last pin
Clomid 50mg 4 weeks and/or nolvadex 40mg first two weeks 20mg last two weeks
HCG 250 IU’s every 3 days starting week 3

Now if you just feel the need to use an oral compound as a “kick start” then you could dbol (30-50mg) first 4 weeks or anadrol (50mg) first 4 weeks. Just know the side affects to the oral steroids. If you are starting to notice sore/itchy nipples then this could be gynocamastia setting in. An aromatase inhibitor(AI) can be used such as aromasin, armidex, letrozole. What I like to use when this happens is aromasin starting at 12.5mg every other day and if symptoms continue to occur then I will take 12.5mg everyday, then if need be 25mg everyday. If you are having a lot of bloat from the cycle then and AI is effective as well as nolvadex, or proviron just to name a few common ones.

What gains should I expect?

Obviously the reason you have chosen to do steroids is because you want huge gains. This depends on many factors….. Genetics, diet, training, recovery. Genetics are the most important thing about your gains. You can not control this obviously and some people are just blessed with better genetics. Everyone responds differently to steroids. Diet is the second most important thing to think about when on or off cycle. This is something that you can control and is the most important thing to have in check at all times to get the best results. My advice would be to hire a nutrionist or at least make sure that the diet advice you are getting is correct. Training is obviously important, but the biggest mistake that people make while on cycle is you can train a lot more and get better gains. True that your body recovery’s faster while on cycle, but If you’re lifting 2 hours a day 6-7 days a week then your body is not getting a lot of time to recover. I train the same when I’m on as I do when I’m off. Recovery goes hand in hand with over training. Just make sure your getting enough sleep every night and taking your rest days when you need them. Listen to your body!

Oral only cycles

Bottom line, don’t do them. All steroids will cause shut down to the HPTA system and without testosterone your gains will be minimal, it will be very hard to keep the gains you’ve made, and bottom line it’s a good possibility you’ll feel like crap doing an oral only cycle. So if your buddy tells you that he is on a dbol only cycle then don’t follow his foot steps. If your only reason for not using injectables is that you’re scared of needles then you’re not ready for steroids in the first place.
How to do injections

How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures, Sterile Needles Everything you need to know about this topic is in here. Be as sterile as possible. Make sure that you wash your hands, clean the site appropriately and don’t touch the site before you inject, massage the site after you’ve injected for a few minutes to make sure the oil has dispersed evenly. The last thing you want is an infection.

Only use people you trust!

When purchasing steroids always buy from a trusted source. If you plan on buying steroids then best case scenario is to buy from someone you have known for a long time that you trust because this way you have piece of mind that what your getting is real and hopefully sterile. Don’t buy from a stranger just because he is the biggest guy in the gym because you never know what you’re getting. Online sources….. All I can say about online sources is be very careful and do your research before buying online because they’re plenty of fake sites out there.

There is a difference between use and abuse

Bottom line steroids aren’t magic. The people you see in body building magazines didn’t just get that way over night. They spent hard years of diet and training to look the way they do. Do not ever think more is better, slow and steady wins the race. Yes you can hit plateaus while on cycles, but don’t start throwing everything and the kitchen sink into a cycle thinking your going be the incredible hulk when you wake up the next morning. If you do plateau then increase your dose gradually and/or you can add one compound at a time to see how your body reacts.

You only get one chance in a life time so take care of your body. Hopefully you get the chance to grow old one day, and you don’t want to cause harm to your self for something you did 40 years prior. Be smart and stay safe.

You only get one chance in a life time so take care of your body. Hopefully you get the chance to grow old one day, and you don’t want to cause harm to your self for something you did 40 years prior. Be smart and stay safe.

Foolishly when I was 18 I ran a 10 week 300mg deca cycle, that a then "friend" of mine got me started on. Did not tell me anything about PCT or anything other than take this shot 10 times and lift.

Now at 23 I have low testosterone levels, last doc visit level was at 150. Thats pretty low for a 23 year old. I dont know if one horrible cycle could put down my levels for the rest of my life or if I just had low levels to begin with.

But eventually I looked around long enough online and found many many boards which have then increased my knowledge of AAS.

I guess this is a thanks to the posting above and all the bros who spend time on here giving out knowledge.

this is the best post ive read on here in awhile. actually your penis gets what is called phalic enlargement which means bigger penis i get it with only drol though. but good write medic......peace bro. imo

yeah i definitely wish i'd listened to everyone on every board saying to wait until you're older and have peaked to start cycling. i did a cycle at 18 and felt the effects of fucked up test levels for a while. not worth it.

i done my first cycle before the age of twenty......luckily i never had any problems.....great article ...

Great post and I agree. I waited until I was 29 years old with over ten years natural experience before I touched AAS. It gave me time to learn a lot about the way my body responds to training, diet and rest before adding in the other big variable.

your article is appreciated, i know it takes time and energy to write something like it!

Good article. I would only add that the vast majority of people shoudn't even consider using AAS. The biggest misperception I hear from younger guys is that they beleive that AAS is soley responsible for the size and level of condition seen in top athlets. While it certainly played a role, those guys were all huge to begin with and would have reached something close to their current state anyway, even if gear was never invented. That is, all those same guys would be at the top - just 20-30 pounds or so lighter.

I've always looked at it this way: You make your gains naturally until you've literally hit the wall genetically. at that point, a coulple of rationally conceived cycles can get you that extra 10% you're looking for with relative safety.

But, to reach for the stars and try to gain and hold a lean weight of 225 when your body is only meant to hold a lean weight of 190 means taking large volumes of gear along with other goodies - insulin, HGH, Peps etc - and just isn't worth it under 99.999% of circumstances.

I never touched AAS until I was 40 years old. Even then, if not for very low natural test levels, I would still be completely natural. I really never envisioned myself using this stuff. I started with Test and then took a destructive stroll down the path of what is best described as abuse. And, quess what, all said and done, I'm probably only 15-20# of muscle more than if I stayed natural. I will still never win anything other than a small local show - maybe in the novice class and I am never going to make a penny with my physique; however, I probably chopped a good 10+ years off my life.

Yeah, when I'm out, or in the gym, people will ask if I compete; some people will comment on my body...Is it flattering? Sure. Worth loosing one precious day of life...ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Just my two cents.

I started at 19, with 250mg of sus every 3 days, then switched to ara-test, then taperd off with prop, no pct, 2nd cycle was 1g ara, 500mg eq and 37.5mg ref-b, again, no pct and was fine(same with little brothers, think the naturaly high test levels at that age help. I never came off my 3rd cycle, I'm 29 and will never have a kid or produce test naturally again, so needles to say you gotta be carefull and weigh everything in your head.

testosterone levels

Have to disagree with one thing. I have read several articles which said your testosterone levels don't start to decline until after age 30. Testosterone levels vary greatly from person to person. One man may have twice the level of another. It's easy to spot them, they are the feminine type with little muscle mass.

Have to disagree with one thing. I have read several articles which said your testosterone levels don't start to decline until after age 30. Testosterone levels vary greatly from person to person. One man may have twice the level of another. It's easy to spot them, they are the feminine type with little muscle mass.

I agree.

Medic08;743949 Beginner cycles The length of the cycle is really up to you. If you’re using a long ester then your best gains will typically come during weeks 6-10. So this is what I recommend… Test E/C 400-600mg 8-12 weeks Pct- 2 weeks after last pin Clomid 50mg 4 weeks and/or nolvadex 40mg first two weeks 20mg last two weeks HCG 250 IU’s every 3 days starting week 3 Now if you just feel the need to use an oral compound as a “kick start” then you could dbol (30-50mg) first 4 weeks or anadrol (50mg) first 4 weeks. [/QUOTE said:
A decent post for the most part, but I disagree with the above.

Cycle length shuold NOT be "up to yuo," it shuold be short - as in 6, maybe 8 weeks max, and 6 is better.
These doses are too high, period. Start with 300 mg or less TOTAL.
Forget the orals for a "kick start," totally unnecessary in the first few times.

Finally, unless yuo have seriuos plans to compete, and the genetics to actually succeed, forget drugs altogether. Nintey-nine percent of the people taking them are taking a huge risk physically and legally for nothing! And no, I'm not going to apologize for that or take it back. I've been in this longer than most on this board have been alive and seen more waste and damage than you can imagine.

I'M confused DAD

whats an old timer to do about dropping test? tryed all nat supps! to many to list, I've studdied diet, training,think I'm doing good body fats about 12 to 15 with 7 point caliper test , getting leaner every day, strengh going up alot, just loseing lidido, I do compete powerlifting SPF there all monsters !!so theres no safe way to use steroids?dont want to cause a worst problem than I have now!! THANKS FOR INFO. now I dont know what to do? I think I should change my screen name to lost and confused FRANKANATOR:banghead:

tried at 18 but not planning on getting off really, good article though

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner