YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how many weeks off before you lose muscle on cruise dose?

jack98

Registered
If in crusing on 200 mg test or 250mg test.

How many weeks completely out of gym before i start losing muscle while eating maintenence?

Too many variables to give a proper response

Why are you so convinced you will lose muscle? I don't really lose any on TRT indefinitely. Just keep doing your thing and don't expect to shrink.

Why are you so convinced you will lose muscle? I don't really lose any on TRT indefinitely. Just keep doing your thing and don't expect to shrink.

well i was more so interested if u didnt work out for other reasons. so will a cruise dose of test at 200mg keep muscle in absense of gym

well i was more so interested if u didnt work out for other reasons. so will a cruise dose of test at 200mg keep muscle in absense of gym

Oh I didn't know you wouldn't be training while cruising...you'll still hold muscle, but yea odds are you might lose a bit. Don't know how long it will take because it's an individual thing.

You won't lose much actual muscle on TRT but you'll lose the look. Get softer, maybe not as strong, not as veiny etc etc.

But drop doses down to trt and stop training?.... you'll lose a lot. Look at retired bodybuilders.

Intense training puts the muscle on. Intense training keeps the muscle on.

Oh I didn't know you wouldn't be training while cruising...you'll still hold muscle, but yea odds are you might lose a bit. Don't know how long it will take because it's an individual thing.

basically, i have to watch my brothers kids for a few weeks on top of work and my own shit going on. Bit of an overwhelming to randomdly throw in 3 young kids ontop of everything i got going on.

So I just havent worked out in a week and a half. and was planning on just not working out the rest of the time til my brother is back. was just worried id regret it hard and lose a fuck ton of muscle

you wont lose any muscle in 3 weeks.....

you may feel "deflated"....but that first pump afterwards
will be a doosy.

:)

yeah, i wouldn't sweat it, man. think about it: only 3 weeks, that's not bad. hell, every so often i'll take a whole week off just to give my body time to 'heal', so to speak and i think you should just look @ it as a 'recovery' period.

personally, i'd go stir crazy b/c going to the gym takes me outta my head and is MY time, but you're doing your bro a solid.

yeah, i wouldn't sweat it, man. think about it: only 3 weeks, that's not bad. hell, every so often i'll take a whole week off just to give my body time to 'heal', so to speak and i think you should just look @ it as a 'recovery' period.

personally, i'd go stir crazy b/c going to the gym takes me outta my head and is MY time, but you're doing your bro a solid.

man, training my puppy almost broke me. I am no where near ready to be dealing with multiple young kids lol

life happens, man lol. your world can't revolve around training and that is a fact :D you'll be fine, bro. just live, take care of family, run TRT then pick up where you left off.

i WOULD (in the meantime), try to watch what i ate if i were you but then again i have a hard time doing that anyway lol.

i didnt work out for 13 months due to an injury/surgery. i went from 190 to 200lbs in that time frame. most size lost was in my arms and quads and my abs covered up a little bit.
in 3 weeks of blast/training i was 210, ripped and jacked. stayed on 250 test-e and 3iu the whole time.
3 weeks later im 200 will be tapering off my blast end of this week.

500 test e
400 mast e
150 mast a
150 tren a
150 test p
50mg var/ first 4 weeks
50mg winny last 4 weeks

It takes muscle approximately 3 weeks before it actually begins to atrophy. Even if you do lose a bit it'll take a month tops to get back everything you lost. Muscle memory is great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep your calories where they should be, and ya wont lose anything at all. I've been a shit bag the last 3 months that my kids have been out of school for summer, living at the lake and camping and eating a shit ton of cheeseburgers, lol. Hardly lifted at all. Been on a trt dose. I still get accused of "roiding" by the guys at work everytime I go back to work after being off for 2 weeks. You'll be fine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws