over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picking up a girl for a 3sum harder than I thought

Ty

Registered
My current GF is a competitive BB. Been dating about 6 months now. A couple months prior she had moved to my state, so she doesn't have any friends. She's bi and is very willing to take part in a 3 sum. Our very first date, after meeting in a club, we almost pulled it off. Went to a bar, chatted up a girl, we all had been drinking and decided to try the women's bathroom. Things were going great when, as luck would have it, the manager walked in and threw us all out. The girl left before we could get her number.

Since then, we have chatted up about 4 girls. We take turns making out with them at the place we are in and exchange numbers. Usually my GF will text them to see if they want to play. Each one of them pretty much ghosts us.

We can't seem to figure this out. Neither one of us have any trouble pulling a girl by ourselves, but it seems that when we are a "couple" we suck. It should be noted that all of the girls we've chatted up were no where near as fit as we are. So we are wondering if maybe once the drinks wears off and they have a chance to think things over, they are intimidated by us? That's the only thing we can figure out.

Curious to see if any other BB couples that have searched for a 3rd partner have had this problem and if so, any pointers?

I never visit this section but this thread showed up on my tapatalk. I’m actually going to be trying this with a girl I’ve been hanging out with on Saturday night. She’s not a BB though. She’s pretty petite. Will see how it goes

Easiest method is to find two girls you've already slept with and invite them both to do it (could be your new gf and a previous bi girl you slept with). It can definitely be tricky to set up especially if it's one of the girls' first times as some can be surprisingly picky about specifics in how the other girl should be.

That was my first thought as well, but GF says she doesn't want anyone that may have had an emotional connection with me before her. She's an Alpha and wants to be in control.

A couple weeks ago we were at a club and we chatted up a young girl, 22 black. My GF has never been with a black girl so she was really interested in this one. As the night went on, it looked possible. So I left to let the girls work out the details. On my return, I learned that the girl was interested but wanted to include her boyfriend. I kind of had mix feelings. The girls exchanged numbers. Over the week they texted a bit but the girl didn't respond much so we figured no real interest. Then a few nights ago we ran into her again, she was sending out all the vibes. So we went to the back of the club and she was making out with both of us. My gf even went down on her briefly. As my gf went to get more drinks the girl told me that while my gf was hot, she really would just want a one on one with me, initially but then later we could get my GF involved I asked what would she tell her BF and she said that she won't. My GF came back before I answered but pretty soon it was obvious she was more into me as she was all over me. In fact the bouncer came over and told us to go get a room. I ended up getting her number but haven't texted her.

She's really hot but not worth the risk of damaging what I have with my GF. I thought about asking my GF what she thought, maybe she'd be ok with it but my guess is she's be mad that I didn't tell her right away. So on to the next contestant.

Pumped...agree with what you wrote. Thanks for the insight!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131