over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Choice compound gw-501516 & tadalafil log

otg85

Registered
I have been interested in he-501516 for some time now and I’m finally getting the chance to use it thanks to choice compounds. I get side effects from clen and t3 to the point where I just don’t like either. I have been doing a lot of research on gw-501516 and it seems it’s much safer and less side effects. I plan on running for 20mg for 12-14 week’s. I’ll be starting tomorrow and giving updates on the products as I go. Thanks again CC!!

Good luck, waiting for more updates :)

Looking forward to see how your research goes.

Looking forward to see how your research goes.

So today is day 2 and no real updates to say on the gw-501516 doesn’t have the greatest taste ( fish says) but what research chem does. He did take only 30 mg of the tadalafil and about 30-45 minutes later had a rock hard erection. Mrs. Fish wasn’t even in the mood so He painfully went to sleep and woke up still rock hard. Top notch product and hopefully the gw-501516 is as good. Starting weight is 228 lbs and my goal is to loose 15-20 pounds in twelve week’s.

Four days in and I feel great. No side affects of any kind. I had some night sweats and weird dreams the last few days but I’ll take that over t3 and clen sides any day. Weight 228 today!!

9 days in and things are going well. I have literally dropped 6 pounds and my pants size 36 are pretty loose to the point I have to wear a belt. I do have night sweats almost every night similar to tren but still no other side effects to mention. I’m thinking about adding eq into this cut and possibly some tbol. I have enough gw 501516 for exactly 8 week’s so I’ll be picking up one more bottle soon to finish off the cycle. I’m interested in adding mt2 from cc so I can darken up this winter. Anyway I’ll report back soon.

So I’m on vacation visiting family for the holidays. I arrived yesterday and all we been doing is eating out 😤 I did pick choices that weren’t terrible but dam it’s been hard with the holidays. I do plan on hitting the gym tomorrow and Sunday only probably so I’m try to hit it hard. Dosing is still on point and I’ll bounce back after this holiday is over. The tadalafil is great my fish dosed at least 5 Times now and had a raging hard on every time. The wife has been noticing something different and asked if I was taking anything different and I told her a new pre workout.

Still going strong with my every day dosing. I have lost 9 lbs and then hit a plateau. The holidays was hard with all the food, parties, and cooking. I have a big family so it was crazy. I have gotten back on track since the first and plan to keep it that way. Side effects are non existent still and still have occasional night sweats. I plan on adding some more gear in the next week or two to turbo charge things.

The holidays can be hard for sure. Any more updates?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws