over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

Hulkbulk8

Banned
So I have used both of these anabolics and they seem to give about the same results.

Superdrol:
Huge strength
Huge size (10-15) lbs easy in 4 weeks
Lost body fat

Trenbolone:
Huge strength
Some size
Lost body fat

To me it seems like a 20-30mg cycle of superdrol for 4 weeks will give the same if not better results that a 12 week test (200mg per week hrt) & tren (500mg) cycle.

Strength gains were damn near the same on both, I got better size gains from superdrol and overall just felt better.

Anyone else have similar experiences with these two?
Was thinking about trying a test tren cycle but want to take hrt dose of test and 500mg tren e, just worried about acne, that is the reason for the low doses.
I get no acne at all on superdrol.

Thanks

500mg tren e is low dose?

superdrol is a great drug. I definitely prefer it over tren.

LoL yeah your right that is not a low dose, it would be Tren Ace at 350 a week for 8 weeks

Still even at that dose I would gain more from 30mgs of superdrol in 4-5 weeks

Superdrol is the devil to me, I've never made it past 2 weeks, 20mg max each time, it makes me feel lethargic and I lose that drive I want in the gym so for me I'd rather use tren. I've never had acne issues with ace but am currently experiencing them with tren base but i'm loving the results

Last edited:
Yes, many people have gained more mass using 30 mg of SD for 30 days than when using a gram of test for 8 weeks. This is not uncommon. The problem is that SD is hard on cardiovascular health and the liver, so the dose and duration of use is limited. If SD was non-methylated and provided the same gains, it would be game over for just about every other steroid, but this isn't the case.

SD should be an occasional supplement to your steroid use--not the main course. The longer you use steroid for, the more this holds true.

But what does you liver prefer, Mr. Slice? Superdrol also shits on your lipid profile harder (not to imply that Tren doesn't).

I have 4 bottles of Superdrol I stashed away before they dried up from the ban. If I use more than 10mg/day I feel like shit like I do when I take Anadrol. Yet I can do 50mg of dbol and feel fucking fantastic with no impact on appetite, no lethargy, etc. I feel fucking amazing on just a little TRT dose test and a little dbol. I don't cruise like that, but I've done it and I always feel great. Dbol just makes me feel good, like mother's milk. Lulz.

I still choose tren only because you can run it longer and make more gains over the long term. SD for more than 8 weeks is approaching reckless. Plus I feel like garbage on it after a while. No doubt you can pack on some ridiculous mass with a 5-6 week SD Kickstart though.

4 week SD + slin calorie blast = Ridonkulous mode (set sail for gainz).

Last edited:
Somatodrol Brazil

What the supplement offers is the power of nitric oxide. This is an important component,
which helps to increase the flow of blood to the body, thus more nutrients are transported
along the body more quickly. This, in turn, gives your muscles the nutrients needed to work
harder and harder. In addition, you will experience improvements and vascular veins will
explode with the added power. Many professional athletes have used these same ingredients .

I love the gains from SD, just have extreme lethargy and back pumps from hell. I haven't used it in years.

I love the gains from SD, just have extreme lethargy and back pumps from hell. I haven't used it in years.

yes true, back pumps prevent me some exercices like deadlift, rowing... bloat my stomach but gains are good. Mike is right about the comparaison with other steroids

Last edited:
What the supplement offers is the power of nitric oxide. This is an important component,
which helps to increase the flow of blood to the body, thus more nutrients are transported
along the body more quickly. This, in turn, gives your muscles the nutrients needed to work
harder and harder. In addition, you will experience improvements and vascular veins will
explode with the added power. Many professional athletes have used these same ingredients .
Nitric oxide? Lol. What are you talking about? Care to elaborate, Brofessor.

Yes, many people have gained more mass using 30 mg of SD for 30 days than when using a gram of test for 8 weeks. This is not uncommon. The problem is that SD is hard on cardiovascular health and the liver, so the dose and duration of use is limited. If SD was non-methylated and provided the same gains, it would be game over for just about every other steroid, but this isn't the case.

SD should be an occasional supplement to your steroid use--not the main course. The longer you use steroid for, the more this holds true.

More mass as in lean muscle gains or just size?

citrulline malate + beet juice stack is surely moe powerful than sd or tren.
People need to stop posting "advice" when they have zero idea what they are talking about. I'm no guru nor do I pretend to be. But I see people posting the most ridiculous shit on these forums sometimes. If you are not certain of something or don't know for sure, don't post it. We're wading through shit up to our knees to read the good posts. Maybe he means promoting nitrogen retention? Still stupid. That dudes post was straight retarded. jrock knows this, but some dont!

SD has no special "nitric oxide" promoting properties over any other AAS.

More mass as in lean muscle gains or just size?
LBM gains. SD is not a super estrogenic compound that will add a lot of water weight like dbol or something.

Last edited:
I would use SD while dieting

I agree 100%

During a bulk superdrol really shines for me. Carbs are usually very high and it just blows me up while staying lean, dry and hard!
Shit I still seem to lose body fat while bulking on superdrol.

@ G.I. Bro- thank you. I have never used it before. I am wanting to be a bit more aggressive in my off season. at 6'1" I am needing a lot of size to compete in the supers. I'm about 4 weeks out of my current show and will only be 235lbs on stage :(

Don't feed the troll. ;)
Is this dude trolling or just spamming shit posts as advice. I can't keep track, is he a known troll. Chronic Trolls should be banned and chemically castrated to prevent procreation (except my boy Lil slice aka DNP weezy).

:yeahthat:

total nonsense.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear