over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DC/Hanshaw Project ...Kaboom!

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How you doing all you sluts ..

Something exciting to share with you all..

An announcement from DC's Facebook page today ...

Oh its coming....with a Kaboom! A joint Hanshaw/Trudel project.....we are kind of sick of people dying, people forgetting what actually builds muscle, people whose only answer is another 1000mg because they dont know any other answer....I thought I had proved my point to everyone in the 90's and 2000's and i could step out (which I did....people changed dramatically, got pro cards, went up 2 weight classes etc etc etc....I felt I proved my point to everyone so I pretty much retired)....but now Im getting pulled back in because it sure looks like everyone freaking forgot what to do and how to go about it..... so you leave me no choice. I got to show the new crop of bbers over the last 10 years what I showed everyone how to do in the 90's and 2000's.... I got to start the damn monster factory up again with all the new thoughts ive been tooling around over the last 10 years. Dusty and I have been pretty quiet over the last few months havent we? Theres been a reason..... I am not just going to say it....thats lipspeak....Im going to prove it all over again right before everyones eyes....You almost ready Hanshaw? Its getting close to turning on the power switch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
How you doing all you sluts ..

Something exciting to share with you all..

From DC's Facebook page today ...

Oh its coming....with a Kaboom! A joint Hanshaw/Trudel project.....we are kind of sick of people dying, people forgetting what actually builds muscle, people whose only answer is another 1000mg because they dont know any other answer....I thought I had proved my point to everyone in the 90's and 2000's and i could step out (which I did....people changed dramatically, got pro cards, went up 2 weight classes etc etc etc....I felt I proved my point to everyone so I pretty much retired)....but now Im getting pulled back in because it sure looks like everyone freaking forgot what to do and how to go about it..... so you leave me no choice. I got to show the new crop of bbers over the last 10 years what I showed everyone how to do in the 90's and 2000's.... I got to start the damn monster factory up again with all the new thoughts ive been tooling around over the last 10 years. Dusty and I have been pretty quiet over the last few months havent we? Theres been a reason..... I am not just going to say it....thats lipspeak....Im going to prove it all over again right before everyones eyes....You almost ready Hanshaw? Its getting close to turning on the power switch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I just read it about an hour ago on FB. Very excited to see or hear whatever they got going on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No point :eek:

Last edited:
Finally he's going to talk about the benefits of cable work and tricep kickbacks as the secret to getting huge. A little unknown, or should I say secretive fact, good ol' Hanshaw built his body by using the above with some aerobics. Maybe Dusty will address the hiccup question he was asked earlier tis week and viewed it a couple times w/out commenting.

He doesn't want the secret out, but Dante is forcing him to say it.

Dante & Dusty :D:love::yeahthat::headbang:

No Point!

I edited my post and meant no point writing that. It wasn't anything bad but was talking about health but then realized this thread was about a new venture and not drugs in bodybuilding. So it had nothing to do with what Dante and Dusty are setting up merely my original post.

i thought i read DC saying he wasnt a fan of Dusty pushing things and blowing out his waist etc.... this looks like a way to keep Dusty relevant as he will never win or even place in a pro show. just wasnt delt the genetics for it. but hard worker yes as all fans of his agree.
-F2S

Dusty will always be a fan favorite because of how down to earth he is.

Who would you rather go out to dinner with: Phil Heath or Dusty?

Dusty all the way for me.

i thought i read DC saying he wasnt a fan of Dusty pushing things and blowing out his waist etc.... this looks like a way to keep Dusty relevant as he will never win or even place in a pro show. just wasnt delt the genetics for it. but hard worker yes as all fans of his agree.
-F2S

This post is annoying as fuck...

What relevance does your post have? By all accounts, two good guys that have gave a lot back to this corrupt, ego driven, mis- guided community (as a whole) and you take it upon yourself to type that shit.

Last edited:

what the fucks matter with you bg ? U feeling ok today ? You need to up your AI dosages pal i am telling u

I would rather go to dinner with swann delarosa or heather Dees thank you. come on now! lol

Gonna be life changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why not just skip dinner and drinks.....???

and get right down to business.....??

:D

-F2S

Who cares about winning pro shows anymore? Dusty probably makes more money from this sport then guys who are winning shows

Both seem like super cool dudes who I've gotten a lot of information from! This is gonna be awesoe

why not just skip dinner and drinks.....???

and get right down to business.....??

:D

That's always been my approach - I am hungry as hell after a good 15-20 second workout.... what is the point in all the idle chit chat anyway???

How much bigger is Dusty gona get? [emoji50]

In for this though! Believe me when I say this, a $3 logbook has done more for me in the past year than any drug, fancy training split, or crazy diet.

Dante picked up on something wayyyy earlier than most people. It takes a certain kind of conviction to go completely against the grain, especially when the goal isn't sensationalism which it usually is in this industry.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner