over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TBOL and ANAVAR

pahlevan

Registered
I've rant both separately but never together. Thinking of trying it out for a week or so at 40-60 of each. Anyone had bad reactions to this combo?

Just really intense pumps. Especially in the lower back and forearms.

Unless you have a good reason, I wouldn't cause your lipid profile that much damage if I were you.

Tbol fucked mine up on its own, let alone combined with Anavar.

While Swifto makes a very good point with respect to impact on your lipids, I have run them both together multiple times, and think they work well together. However, I don't run them as high as your suggested doses.

I'm generally a "less is more" person on dosing, so I may not be the best person to ask, but I'd run these at 20mg/day each and see how you do over 4-6 weeks before I'd jump up to 40-60 mg/day each.

I would avoid this if I were you, overly expensive and not worth it IMHO.

Anavar fucks my HDL moreso than any other AAS. Bud I do love 40-60mg of it. Strength and vascular.

Gonna need taurine for shin and back pumps if it’s real. I laugh at guys saying you need 100mg daily

You run Genos anavar at 100mg and your BP and back will make you stop in a week lol.

Unless you have a good reason, I wouldn't cause your lipid profile that much damage if I were you.

I Never run orals for more than 2 weeks before taking at least 2 weeks off. Whats Ive done in the past is 2 days Anavar and 2 days Tbol etc.. But never together. Maybe I'll wait to get off the Winny and give me a couple of weeks before trying them together. Will post results.

BTW, JB. unless you've tried it dont knock it. Var is way underrated on forums. Its a great muscle builder, you just need correct dose and stack.

Last edited:
Anavar fucks my HDL moreso than any other AAS. Bud I do love 40-60mg of it. Strength and vascular.

Gonna need taurine for shin and back pumps if it’s real. I laugh at guys saying you need 100mg daily

You run Genos anavar at 100mg and your BP and back will make you stop in a week lol.

I’ll run var at 100 pre contest to see if there’s any change in composition or accelerated fat loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Var lowers my hdl but Tbol just tanks all my lipids. Not that hepatoxic but man it hits the lipids hard.

Var lowers my hdl but Tbol just tanks all my lipids. Not that hepatoxic but man it hits the lipids hard.

Yeah same here, Tbol has to be one of the worst offenders for lipid impairment out of any 17aa's. People think these drugs are mild, like Anavar, but they're not at all.

I know we are talking about Tbol and Var, but Superdrol destroy by lipids more than any other drug I've ever taken

Ran tbol because of all the experienced users saying its quite mild compared to others. Sh*t fked the lipids up pretty bad. I know everyone says no need for orals, but if tbol fked the lipids, what would someone try next?

Ran tbol because of all the experienced users saying its quite mild compared to others. Sh*t fked the lipids up pretty bad. I know everyone says no need for orals, but if tbol fked the lipids, what would someone try next?
Try 20 mg crestor!!
Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off during cycle.

Try 20 mg crestor!!
Or 2 weeks on 2 weeks off during cycle.

Wow really I have never heard this or using this with conjunction? Do you want to expand on the idea, I thought those meds work in a different way blocking.

Which of the 2 drugs would you recommend, if just taking 1?

I have not used Tbol, but It seems like either of these would be good for appearance. They do not convert to estrogen at any dose, and promote pumps and lean mass gains.

Is it common that Tbol is really so bad on the lipids?

Worse than Anavar, or other orals?

It’s known for it. Definitely worse than Anavar not sure about Winstrol . I haven’t use winny since I was in my early 20s

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear