over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Testing AKA Applied Kinesiology for supplement testing

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone have experience or know anyone who has had experience doing this with a chiropractor or whoever? I just had it done at the end of a session and not sure what to make of it. Lots of skeptics (and some research) saying there is no way it can work but I'm also reading some success stories.

It`s a kind of "energy work". It does seem a bit out there but with the right person doing it, it is powerful. My wife performs craniosacral therapy which is very light touch, less than 5 grams of pressure around the head/neck and it takes away headaches, other pain, relaxes the patient. Not sure what you mean by using it for supplement testing. Some how the practitioner can feel your through your energy if what supplements you`re using are working?

Western medicine says nothing works except lots of Rx drugs. My wife has heard first hand from people that had migraines for years and after a few treatments never had them again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I got my test levels checked. Just grabbed my sack and applied 5g pressure mid gooch. 679 ng/dL

It`s a kind of "energy work". It does seem a bit out there but with the right person doing it, it is powerful. My wife performs craniosacral therapy which is very light touch, less than 5 grams of pressure around the head/neck and it takes away headaches, other pain, relaxes the patient. Not sure what you mean by using it for supplement testing. Some how the practitioner can feel your through your energy if what supplements you`re using are working?

Western medicine says nothing works except lots of Rx drugs. My wife has heard first hand from people that had migraines for years and after a few treatments never had them again.

He placed the actual supplements under my chin while I was laying down and was able to tell me which ones strengthened, weakened, or had no effect on me based on my arm or leg applying pressure to his hand while he resisted. So it's a little different what you're speaking of. I know it sounds wacky but there seemed to be something to it.

He placed the actual supplements under my chin while I was laying down and was able to tell me which ones strengthened, weakened, or had no effect on me based on my arm or leg applying pressure to his hand while he resisted. So it's a little different what you're speaking of. I know it sounds wacky but there seemed to be something to it.

I had this done when I was younger to pinpoint what triggered my asthma. Not sure if I buy into it or not

What supplements did he put under your chin.... Supps he sells! Bring him 3 unlabeled vials, test, tren, deca, ask him to put each under your chin and see what he says. I`m calling bullshit on that guy. The Chi, or energy in your body moves in certain channels according to Chinese medicine. It does not loop out and interact with things outside your body and go back in to affect the muscles.

What supplements did he put under your chin.... Supps he sells! Bring him 3 unlabeled vials, test, tren, deca, ask him to put each under your chin and see what he says. I`m calling bullshit on that guy. The Chi, or energy in your body moves in certain channels according to Chinese medicine. It does not loop out and interact with things outside your body and go back in to affect the muscles.

No, I brought the supplements from home. He didn't sell anything. He isn't a bullshit artist by any stretch. Even he said we can't be entirely sure it's always accurate.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws