over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB sides

1bigmofo

Registered
been on 50 mg. m,w,f along with 300mg. per week of the 1-c ester. been about 10 days now. for the last several days BP has been high (side effect), but also have had bad insomnia, lethergy and body aches. Seems a lot more prevelant in the evening only. Have not added anything into my rotine but DHB. Anyone experiencing the same sides?

Sweating more while working out and the similar sweating after eating carbs like tren. The pip is intense at first, only thing i can compare it to is injection drol, knots the size of golf balls. But it seems like your body gets used to it and the knots stop. I also got almost a test flu from it for the first week. Running 450mg weekly

Sweating more while working out and the similar sweating after eating carbs like tren. The pip is intense at first, only thing i can compare it to is injection drol, knots the size of golf balls. But it seems like your body gets used to it and the knots stop. I also got almost a test flu from it for the first week. Running 450mg weekly
agreed. pip was bearable...but it got more intense from 2-5 injection, body seems to be getting use to it now. Test flu is interesting, but my symptoms only come up starting around 6pm, carry on through the evening and then i wake up symptom free...?

been on 50 mg. m,w,f along with 300mg. per week of the 1-c ester. been about 10 days now. for the last several days BP has been high (side effect), but also have had bad insomnia, lethergy and body aches. Seems a lot more prevelant in the evening only. Have not added anything into my rotine but DHB. Anyone experiencing the same sides?

I noticed a bit of insomnia when taking it but nothing like tren . Didn’t notice any body aches.

how is DHB post show rebound????

u can basically use ANYTHING for a post show rebound...
that's like asking, "how does DHB do in February and March?" :confused:

The Rebound has nothing to do with the injectable and everything to do with how damn lean, depleted and primed you are for a calorie surplus.

u can basically use ANYTHING for a post show rebound...
that's like asking, "how does DHB do in February and March?" :confused:

The Rebound has nothing to do with the injectable and everything to do with how damn lean, depleted and primed you are for a calorie surplus.

i see people right after show using some stuff to max the growth ... thats why im asking ....

Ive used dhb on 600mg together with 500test and 400mast. Pip was horrible in quads. In glutes no problem.
I did feel a little bit sick while using it tho, for me its not a feel good steroid. Others have this too?

The usual side for me is high bp... I will go from 123/63 to 138/78 in just a couple weeks.. But it holds there .. Maybe a little restless in my sleep.. But generally not bad sides... Great strength gains..

I had slightly higher bp on my last cycle. I felt warmer all the time, and I had a little lethargy at the end at 600 mg/week. It was nothing compared to the side effects I get from tren.

1. Increase in body temp and BP.
2. I got VERY strong VERY quickly. Problem was the tendons in my left shoulder didn't = tore my Supraspinatus RC clear off the humerus and partially tore both the Subscap and the Infraspinatus. Surgery tomorrow, sling for 3 weeks and PT for 2 months.
3. Test, Superdrol, DHB...best & worst cycle I've ever run!

The most reviews in one place for DHB from 2001 - 2002 if you want to read a bit into what others said (real DHB legally sold with no cyp ester in transdermal form for faster results)

https://web.archive.org/web/20030909055818/http://www.mindandmuscle.net/products/one2.html

ONE was DHB product by Avant Labs. ONE+ had 4-ad in it as well.
Both products are reviewed.

The page is no longer available but the archived cache is (hence the weird url).

yep..

increased BP and lethargy over time with higher doses

i think 300mg per week is a nice addition, and will yield strength gains while
also harding up a bit.

also agree, those early 2000s formulas were the best.
i remember running 1ad(solo) and strength went through the roof
i also remember lethargy kicking my butt too..
i then realized you need a slight bit of estrogen to keep things running.
mentally, sexually, etc.

DHB is a nice compound but only if you can manage the BP and lethargy sides

I would love to hear from anyone who has measured there hemoglobin who is experienced with baseline levels and other steroids increase on hemoglobin to see how much of a culprit DHB is?

yeah i always wondered that too.. its like dhb turns your blood into sludge.
it definitely increases/thickens vasculairty..

dhb is definetly one of those compounds that makes it quite evident someone is on gear.

definitely caps out your shoulders, brings out your traps and squares out your chin.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws