over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Barbarian Brothers?

RazorCuts

Registered
Anyone know what happened to David and Peter? Just seen the movie Double Trouble was on. Do they still have the mullets?

Anyone know what happened to David and Peter? Just seen the movie Double Trouble was on. Do they still have the mullets?

HHAH....I just watched it too (well 5 minutes was all I could take)...David post on Getbig...I heard they have lots of money but dress like total hippie bums and even though a lot smaller still have great physiques...David does photography too now...

via wiki

The Barbarian Brothers are an action/comedy film twin acting team that was famous mainly in the 1980s. The two actors are actually named: Peter Paul and David Paul. As of 2005 they are still occasionally in movies. David Paul is currently a top photographer for bodybuilding magazines, while Peter Paul is working on developing a television show.

I used to love the "jeans and flanel" workout look. It seems so cheesy now. Back in the day though, I thought it was cool.

That movie is hilarious.

Its like so bad, its good.

no class

i always felt they were a blemish on the sport and pushed bodybuilding back to the stoneage in the eyes of the general public.

I used to love the "jeans and flanel" workout look. It seems so cheesy now. Back in the day though, I thought it was cool.

Franco on the DC Training video wears jeans and flanel. Maybe he is related to the Barbarian Twins.

All 3 of these guys are big and wear jeans and flanel. I am going to start wearing that tomorrow and maybe I will grow big too.

Just one thing to say....

DC CAB!:D

David post on Getbig...I heard they have lots of money but dress like total hippie bums and even though a lot smaller still have great physiques...David does photography too now...
If you refer to the David Paul character on the G&O that's not him.

Nowadays he is some type of spiritual healer. Palumbo says David healed his shoulder by just touching it! Seems to have lost his mind somewhat :p

You do have to admit they looked pretty damn good in 'The Barbarian Brothers' movie. Although a bit slow to start, it was a good movie, with lots of bodybuilding jokes in it.

I see David Paul around Gold's in Venice. He's photographer is really cool.

i always felt they were a blemish on the sport and pushed bodybuilding back to the stoneage in the eyes of the general public.

Is being freak show big a blemish on the sport? Personally when I look at today's Olympia contenders more people are being alienated than anything.

Is being freak show big a blemish on the sport? Personally when I look at today's Olympia contenders more people are being alienated than anything.

size has nothing to do with image. many years ago sports illustrated did an interview with the brothers and they came across as childish assclowns. one thing that sticks in my mind is one of them bragging about eating so much they would puke over the balcony of thier apartment. the whole article portrayed bodybuilding as really BAD.....

Attachments

• barbarians.gif
    barbarians.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 35,883
Read on bolex years ago when i were a kid that they had bad attitudes and were bullies in the gym.

Cheers Big A.

saw them do reverse grip bench with 495, they were big strong smelly guys

I heard a wild rumor back in the day that they had rented a place to live from Lyle Alzado. Apparently they had either trashed the place or came up short on rent and Lyle threw them around a little bit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws