some thoughts

b-boy

IFBB Pro / Quadruple Featured Member/ Verified Cus
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
training - train heavy get strong as fuck, progress in strength, get to a certain size and strength and then VOLUME training..... it fucking works.
I am probably weaker than i have ever been in the past, yet i am carrying more muscle than ever before, especially in my shoulder area, I cannot military press anywhere near what i use to {but im still pretty damn strong} but i come in and blitz the living shit out of my shoulders with higher reps {15-30 rep range} and do more sets, I was in the gym today hitting shoulders and turned to the side and looked in the mirror, and normally i don't impress myself but today i said WTF? they have grown immensely over the last two years. I am actually glad now that i have so much shoulder and knee pain that it has changed the way i train and its fucking working :love:
arms are def. hit with more volume and i try and get the most blood filled pump that i can possibly get, I still hit a set of something heavy once in a while down in the 6-10 rep range, but for the most part i try and kill myself in the gym with volume till i just can't take the pump anymore and quit. Build a base with power then volume that bitch UP "pump up the volume" {song} ha ha.

nutrition - mountain dog diet, thats all i gotta say about that...LOL if you don't know go to the articles section of the board and read up my friends, add some LBA's {great nitrogen retention} and {super hydration} to that diet and your golden. if eating higher carbs no need to pound so much protein as carbs are protein sparring {thanks George Farah}. and last but not least in nutrition and this is the big one.... take enough GH and you can fucking damn near eat anything :lightbulb: its true, i have seen friends do it and was like WTF.

gear- O BOY here we go. I believe different body types respond better to different gear. if you are a naturally lean person then the old bread and butter stack is for you, test, deca, d-bol. it will make you grow like a weed. If you are chubby or gain weight very easily then tren is your drug, you will respond best to test, tren, and say EQ. the leaner you are the better you respond to drugs {this is so fucking true}. so if you are thinking about doing your first cycle and your a young 20something guy, diet down naturally to a decent bodyfat {6-10% range} and then hit the sauce, you will thank me for this info later, never really noticed this until i read a post by none other than gh15 himself and then started noticing the people around me that were geared up and the lean guys were the one exploding off of cycles! i have put this to the test over the last couple of years on some friends and WOW.
last but not least add GH to any cycle and that cycle will become x amount more effecient! HGH is the number one weapon in your bodybuilding arsenal, save your money, buy some and find out just what the fuck im talking about. especially if you are an older guy, you can eat more and gain more without the added chub. start lean, start cycle, add HGH, and then eat your ass off and watch yourself become a bigger and bigger version of your already lean self. the more GH you add the less gear you have to use. if you are at a stand still with a cycle, instead of upping the dose, add more GH and boom off to the races {provided that diet is sufficient in cals, and nutrients for growth}. Of course the more gear you take the bigger you will get, but also the more side effects you will have! its a double edged sword.
peptides are a great way to clean out and keep some gains slowly coming in the offseason and helps staying leaner, im a believer!!

ok just rambling now, as i think more i will add more, or as questions arise i will add more. hey im at work and bored! sorry :eek:

if you think you favorite pro, got to the size they are with minimal gear because they have some type of super alien genetics, you my friend are in the fucking dark. DRUGS WORK!

I said the name branch warren to a pro before and he said "ha ha a walking bottle of test" :lightbulb:

Ok Bboy, for a hgh virgin starting out, is 2iu still a good starting point? When one has worked up to a higher dose, say 6 or 8 iu is it better to take all at once or 2 to 3 at a time split up?
Last question for now, funds being an issue, would it be better to be on low dose like 2 to 4 iu for a long time, or blast a higher dose like 8iu, and take a break till you can get more?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

You mean jay cutler does STEROIDS

Ok Bboy, for a hgh virgin starting out, is 2iu still a good starting point? When one has worked up to a higher dose, say 6 or 8 iu is it better to take all at once or 2 to 3 at a time split up?
Last question for now, funds being an issue, would it be better to be on low dose like 2 to 4 iu for a long time, or blast a higher dose like 8iu, and take a break till you can get more?

2 iu's is great, run it your entire offseason is one way to do it, then when you hit your cycle then go up to 4-8 iu's a day for as long as you can. or you can stock pile all your GH for your cycle and run ip and mod the entire offseason, to help you stay a little leaner. peptides are great, you can cruise with peptides and blast with GH :lightbulb:

if taking say 6 iu's then split it 3 in the morning 3 in the evening. unless going real high dosage's of gh this split is good.

gear- O BOY here we go. I believe different body types respond better to different gear. if you are a naturally lean person then the old bread and butter stack is for you, test, deca, d-bol. it will make you grow like a weed. If you are chubby or gain weight very easily then tren is your drug, you will respond best to test, tren, and say EQ. the leaner you are the better you respond to drugs {this is so fucking true}. so if you are thinking about doing your first cycle and your a young 20something guy, diet down naturally to a decent bodyfat {6-10% range} and then hit the sauce, you will thank me for this info later, never really noticed this until i read a post by none other than gh15 himself and then started noticing the people around me that were geared up and the lean guys were the one exploding off of cycles! i have put this to the test over the last couple of years on some friends and WOW.
last but not least add GH to any cycle and that cycle will become x amount more effecient! HGH is the number one weapon in your bodybuilding arsenal, save your money, buy some and find out just what the fuck im talking about. especially if you are an older guy, you can eat more and gain more without the added chub. start lean, start cycle, add HGH, and then eat your ass off and watch yourself become a bigger and bigger version of your already lean self. the more GH you add the less gear you have to use. if you are at a stand still with a cycle, instead of upping the dose, add more GH and boom off to the races {provided that diet is sufficient in cals, and nutrients for growth}. Of course the more gear you take the bigger you will get, but also the more side effects you will have! its a double edged sword.
peptides are a great way to clean out and keep some gains slowly coming in the offseason and helps staying leaner, im a believer!!

ok just rambling now, as i think more i will add more, or as questions arise i will add more. hey im at work and bored! sorry :eek:

STONE COLD.....TRUTH

Do you use high volume training for every body part

training - train heavy get strong as fuck, progress in strength, get to a certain size and strength and then VOLUME training..... it fucking works.
I am probably weaker than i have ever been in the past, yet i am carrying more muscle than ever before, especially in my shoulder area, I cannot military press anywhere near what i use to {but im still pretty damn strong} but i come in and blitz the living shit out of my shoulders with higher reps {15-30 rep range} and do more sets, I was in the gym today hitting shoulders and turned to the side and looked in the mirror, and normally i don't impress myself but today i said WTF? they have grown immensely over the last two years. I am actually glad now that i have so much shoulder and knee pain that it has changed the way i train and its fucking working :love:
arms are def. hit with more volume and i try and get the most blood filled pump that i can possibly get, I still hit a set of something heavy once in a while down in the 6-10 rep range, but for the most part i try and kill myself in the gym with volume till i just can't take the pump anymore and quit. Build a base with power then volume that bitch UP "pump up the volume" {song} ha ha.

nutrition - mountain dog diet, thats all i gotta say about that...LOL if you don't know go to the articles section of the board and read up my friends, add some LBA's {great nitrogen retention} and {super hydration} to that diet and your golden. if eating higher carbs no need to pound so much protein as carbs are protein sparring {thanks George Farah}. and last but not least in nutrition and this is the big one.... take enough GH and you can fucking damn near eat anything :lightbulb: its true, i have seen friends do it and was like WTF.

What would you say is the best bang for your buck peptide, and at what dosages. Thanks.

True true true

You know bboy up until recently I wanted to believe it was more hard work and genetics than anything. However I have realized while that is true so is the amount of drugs one has to take as well. I am going to experiment more but I am thankful you came out and said the truth. As for gh I agree w you completely!!! The difference between 2 and 5 is amazing so i wonder what 10 would be like lol!!! :)

At what point do you feel somebody should switch over to volume training - what level of strength and size is a good base?

I like the idea of cruising on peps(even better might be peps with 2IU?), and blasting hgh during prep. Do you think peps increase hgh enough to allow more growth out of a certain dose?

Great info Brad. I noticed that the older i get (Almost 40) the more volume i like. Heavy weights make my shoulders and knees hurt and volume makes it so much easier.

One question. What is your split like as far as how often do you train each body part, number of sets per, number of exercises per etc......

Damn I forgot to ask my question. With how you feel gh is the single most important weapon cost aside how do you take it? Meaning intramuscular or sub q? I have heard different view points and wanted someones view when they have really taken their gh use to the next level per se.

Also Brad you mentioned something really interesting. Your views on carbs and protein Via George Farah. I know you worked with Farah in the past but had never heard that way of thinking before.

b-boy, your post is fresh and new, thanks! Is 15-30 reps something you use for (generally speaking, not necessarily always) ALL muscle groups and exercises?

Do you use high volume training for every body part
YES!!!!

What would you say is the best bang for your buck peptide, and at what dosages. Thanks.
ip and mod 100/100 3x per day and IGF-des 40/40 IM into muscle your training 30 min "prior" to training.

You know bboy up until recently I wanted to believe it was more hard work and genetics than anything. However I have realized while that is true so is the amount of drugs one has to take as well. I am going to experiment more but I am thankful you came out and said the truth. As for gh I agree w you completely!!! The difference between 2 and 5 is amazing so i wonder what 10 would be like lol!!! :)
the bloat from higher dosages can be a bit uncomfortable, I recently had to back down from a measly 8iu's down to 6 iu's 7days/wk. the bloat was just uncomfortable to me and affected my training. "make believe post right here people"

At what point do you feel somebody should switch over to volume training - what level of strength and size is a good base?
cant really say, if your one of the biggest strongest guys in your gym and your joints ache all to hell then its time to switch things up. if your implementing a lot of peptides and Gh then volume is the way to go.

I like the idea of cruising on peps(even better might be peps with 2IU?), and blasting hgh during prep. Do you think peps increase hgh enough to allow more growth out of a certain dose?

I think they are good for keeping the fat storage at a minimum. kinda like a real low dose HGH does.

Great info Brad. I noticed that the older i get (Almost 40) the more volume i like. Heavy weights make my shoulders and knees hurt and volume makes it so much easier.

One question. What is your split like as far as how often do you train each body part, number of sets per, number of exercises per etc......
mon-back and bi's, tue- chest and tri's, wed- off, thurs- legs, friday- shoulders, traps, calves same old split for me.

Damn I forgot to ask my question. With how you feel gh is the single most important weapon cost aside how do you take it? Meaning intramuscular or sub q? I have heard different view points and wanted someones view when they have really taken their gh use to the next level per se.
plain ol sub q works just fine, when you get to sticking yourself with needles so much from cycles to TRT hell it gets fucking old, I welcome sub Q shots.

I agree 100% with all your thought brother. I wish I could afford to do higher doses of GH. I usually do 3 IUs and whenever possible 4 , but even that one extra IU makes a difference. I am 47 so I cannot move the amount of weight I used to so high reps and lesser weights is my choice now days, and you are right about the way that type of training improves your muscle tone, I love it. God bless you B. Minister.

b-boy, your post is fresh and new, thanks! Is 15-30 reps something you use for (generally speaking, not necessarily always) ALL muscle groups and exercises?
pretty much yes, i may not go that high on chest, as i still like to press kinda heavy, but im a dumbass sometimes also..LOL it hurts but i do it. for back i hit some excersises for 8-10 and some 10-20, legs are HIGH reps HIGH volume ala jay cutler style.

I agree 100% with all your thought brother. I wish I could afford to do higher doses of GH. I usually do 3 IUs and whenever possible 4 , but even that one extra IU makes a difference. I am 47 so I cannot move the amount of weight I used to so high reps and lesser weights is my choice now days, and you are right about the way that type of training improves your muscle tone, I love it. God bless you B. Minister.
its incredible how just a slight increase in GH dosage works wonders, there is no need to start off into the stratosphere with GH, a little goes a long ways as far as benefits. Now if you got money to burn then have at it become a MUTANT :eek:

Last edited:
i will be starting 10 iu of rips soon. if everything goes well i will up it to 12-15. i find what you have been saying very interesting bboy and i have to try it. i feel like i have been missing something for a couple years and i'm hoping this is it. i have a good feeling about this and i'm excited :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws