over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Holy Grail Of Hair Loss Prevention?

nakedsoul

Newbies
Obviously... hair loss is a big concern for many people in the body building circles. I am wondering how many of you are familiar with Setipiprant.

This is looking like it could quite possibly be the holy grail for hair loss prevention as it works more upstream than the current treatments on the market.

One of the reasons that this could be such a breakthrough is that there is no need to inhibit DHT in your system. The latest hair loss research is showing that it is actually PDE2 that is responsible for shutting down the growth of hair in the follicles of men that are susceptible to male pattern baldness.

I was thinking maybe one of the reliable research chem or peptide companies want to get out in front of this while the opportunity lasts. Allergen just bought the company that came up with this research for $2.1 Billion.

It sounds like the game plan is to get this to the market in the next 3 - 5 years so there should be plenty of time to capitalize until this happens.

My hair will be gone in next 3-5 years lol they need to hurry this up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember Dave Palumbo talking about the issue not being DHT but rather nutrient delivery and blood flow years back. Interested, though I will also be bald by then lol

I still use my nizoral 2% :/

It at least mentally comforts me lol

65795bf4375c0dc5d44c531a5255164c.jpg

This is best collection of things to use I've found I think. Also topical spironolactone (I bought from ARR a long time ago) seems promising but smells like SHIT FUCKIN AWFUL

I still use my nizoral 2% :/

It at least mentally comforts me lol

how it working for you?

my hairs stayed about the same for eleven years now since I started ketoconazole 2 % (same ingredient as nizoral) this seems to work for my hair . Thank you god for me keeping a good head of hair

Combine #1, 5, and 8 and you will be covered during cycle. I use all three and have zero fallout.

Only sure fire method for keeping hair ...are Hair grafts as they are 100% and they will never fall out ! Lol

If you have MPB and like to juice you might as well shave your head now and move on.

PGD2 is the one that shuts it down. There has been a lot of research about this, and there are already RC shops where you can purchase the needed antagonists. Another name for the receptor is "CRTH2"or "GPR-44" So you need a ligand to antagonize this. Look it up and check out the available drugs in the pipeline.

By the way, do a search, we've already addressed this to an extent.

PGD2 shuts down

PGF2a starts up

You know if a sponsor on this board could carry this shit they'd make so much bank

65795bf4375c0dc5d44c531a5255164c.jpg

This is best collection of things to use I've found I think. Also topical spironolactone (I bought from ARR a long time ago) seems promising but smells like SHIT FUCKIN AWFUL

Appreciate it. Setipiprant is very promising and would be amazing if in the next 3 years it hits the market. Only issue I have is that about a few weeks into cycle ill shed drastically for a few months and then as it slows down my hair grows back to regular strength. Assuming its an estrogen spike or immune response. Still working on those avenues.

By the way, do a search, we've already addressed this to an extent.

PGD2 shuts down

PGF2a starts up

I did a search but pgd2 is just sort of mentioned there isn't a lot said about it, have you tried this yourself or seen it work for others, I'd love to hear more about it if you have the time. I'm searching google but the hairloss forums all seem to be older threads that have written the chems off

RU-58841. You're welcome. Blocks dht conversion on the scalp with topical application so you can still run all your favorite drugs and get the benefits IN your body from the dht (which you can't get when you run fin and dutast).

RU 58841 has been around for a long time. This is FAR superior to that because, like I said, it works further upstream.

I still have a lot of hair, but I have been researching this for almost 20 years. I have always tried to stick with anabolics that are easier on the hairline because, although I am lucky to have minimal loss at my age, I know I am at least somewhat susceptible to hair loss.

There is a guy named SwissTemples that has been experimenting with this and has had phenomenal results. You can find his website and learn more about the research being done if you search his name and PGE2 on Google.

There is nothing being sold so you can be sure this is not a sales pitch. I am simply someone that would love to get easy access to this stuff now before it comes to the market in the future because I think it would allow the use of pretty much anything without worries.

Like I said... I know all about Dutasteride, Finasteride, RU, and all the other stuff that has been used over the years. Seti is in a whole different league. There is a reason this company was just purchased for over $2 Billion.

I got minoxidil powder and added it to 5% generic liquid. I took it up to 15% and its night and day on effectiveness.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws