• Tren E

Votes: 35 40.7%

• Total voters

Adonis89

Registered
No theory. Experienced users only.

For me:

Tren E

RESULTS: Roughly the same results as Tren Ace. Since the ester causes buildup of tren in the blood over weeks, I suppose the blood levels were higher than they were with the same dose of Ace, which is why I felt slightly harder and bigger on Tren E vs Tren Ace.

Major benefit is higher concentration (up to 200mg/ml) allowing for easier EOD injects vs ED with Tren Ace.

SIDES: Sides were god awful on Tren E for me. Insomnia was much worse, and Tren E was the only steroid that caused a major breakout of acne on my back that needed a few months of accutane to remedy.

Tren A

RESULTS: Slightly less per mg dose vs Tren E. Again, I feel this could be to the lack of buildup with a short ester vs a long ester.

SIDES: Very manageable, especially when on a good dose of GH. Sleep 10 hours easy on legit GH even when using 700mg Tren Ace/Weekly.

**All things considered, I voted Tren A**

Last edited:
How do the sides compare for you?

i've used a few different suppliers including 2 that advertise here

2 of theirs gave me nasty sides (night sweats, insomnia, couldnt breathe)

2 of theirs didnt..

all gave good gains in size and strength

Tren E

Results: Started to notice around week 3-4 @ 400 mg/wk. Leaned out and tried to diet down and cut a few lbs but couldn't make the scale drop. Didn't have the pronounced physique changes that I noticed on tren a.

Sides: were not very bad, a little night sweating and insomnia during the first couple weeks. Started test at 200mg/wk and dropped to 100mg/wk at week 2 so I attribute this to alleviating sides and slept fine by week 4. Cardio: cardio slightly affected but not nearly as bad as tren A. Acne: got some acne on chest and shoulders that I did not experience with tren a.

Tren A

Results: Ran at 70mg/day. Pretty drastic results in first couple weeks, typically what you expect, losing a lot of fat while somehow gaining lean tissue. Looked the best I ever looked but was also on primo during this time.

Sides: Metallic taste in mouth after every pin. Tren cough after most pins. Cardio went to hell, very significant impact to my running ability. Got night sweats most every night but not much trouble sleeping. Acne was not bad at all, and I am prone to chest, shoulder, back acne.

Verdict: Depends on how much I plan on having my shirt off- tren a in the summertime, and if i run tren in the winter it will be e due to less frequent pinning and the acne it causes.

Ive always been an ace guy. Till my last cycle did test cyp. Tren -e 200 mgs every 4 days. Great results ,, same sides which for me is just insomnia, less pinnig. I may not go back to ace ,only took 4 weeks to see results, 2 weeks to feel that nice gym aggression i look forwardto

Due to the harsh nature of Tren i've always preferred Ace. If sides get too much it will clear your system much quicker. Tren E is a great alternative for the guys who get frustrated by pinning too often.

For me:

Tren E

RESULTS: Roughly the same results as Tren Ace. Since the ester causes buildup of tren in the blood over weeks, I suppose the blood levels were higher than they were with the same dose of Ace, which is why I felt slightly harder and bigger on Tren E vs Tren Ace.

Major benefit is higher concentration (up to 200mg/ml) allowing for easier EOD injects vs ED with Tren Ace.

SIDES: Sides were god awful on Tren E for me. Insomnia was much worse, and Tren E was the only steroid that caused a major breakout of acne on my back that needed a few months of accutane to remedy.

Tren A

RESULTS: Slightly less per mg dose vs Tren E. Again, I feel this could be to the lack of buildup with a short ester vs a long ester.

SIDES: Very manageable, especially when on a good dose of GH. Sleep 10 hours easy on legit GH even when using 700mg Tren Ace/Weekly.

ACE-And the real fun starts at 2100mgs a week

Last edited:
both at the same time for me. Ive ran one or the other. My sides are less and gains better if i run around 100mg a week of E starting 2-3 weeks before A then 60-75mg EOD of A while continuing the E.

I get less sides and do less pinning with Tren E..... but for some reason i prefer Tren ace thou. Those side effects i get from tren ace make me feel like its working better.. I like that burn and that tren cough what a rush! I dont get that from tren E.....They both harden me up really nice... I cant wait 4 more weeks i can start my tren

ACE-And the real fun starts at 2100mgs a week

Ace treats me well. I've done a blast at 100mg ED for a week, 200mg ED for a week and then 300mg ED for a week with 10iu GH ED, and slin PWO. Granted, muscle memory is a part of it since I"ve been 255lbs before, but I went from 205-225 in 3 weeks. veins in abs. Sleep was fine due to the GH. No acne. Aggression was channeled into the gym and in bed.

This is similar to what we were talking about yesterday actually.

Tren E

Results: Started to notice around week 3-4 @ 400 mg/wk. Leaned out and tried to diet down and cut a few lbs but couldn't make the scale drop. Didn't have the pronounced physique changes that I noticed on tren a.

Sides: were not very bad, a little night sweating and insomnia during the first couple weeks. Started test at 200mg/wk and dropped to 100mg/wk at week 2 so I attribute this to alleviating sides and slept fine by week 4. Cardio: cardio slightly affected but not nearly as bad as tren A. Acne: got some acne on chest and shoulders that I did not experience with tren a.

Tren A

Results: Ran at 70mg/day. Pretty drastic results in first couple weeks, typically what you expect, losing a lot of fat while somehow gaining lean tissue. Looked the best I ever looked but was also on primo during this time.

Sides: Metallic taste in mouth after every pin. Tren cough after most pins. Cardio went to hell, very significant impact to my running ability. Got night sweats most every night but not much trouble sleeping. Acne was not bad at all, and I am prone to chest, shoulder, back acne.

Verdict: Depends on how much I plan on having my shirt off- tren a in the summertime, and if i run tren in the winter it will be e due to less frequent pinning and the acne it causes.

I notice that acne is WAY worse on E than A for me.

I usually buy more tren e cause of the mg/ml ratio, cost per mg and ease of use and it works so damn well. If money was no option though, i would go with ace. Sides were the same for me for both, nothing too much excpet for night sweats and heartburn once my weekly dosages get over 700 a week.

Last edited:

For me:

Tren E

Tren A

Test E:headbang:

Been on 400 tren e a week for almost eight weeks during prep. Got two more on it before switching to 75 mg a day of tren ace for the last 8 weeks. So il let you know which one I prefer then haha. This is my first time using either of them and the e has been good so far. On a low carb diet and a lot of cardio I've still been able to gain some muscle and stay full (for the most part) and pumps are still good too. Took some time for it to kick for me though as well..around 4-5 weeks.

tren E... i feel more stable on E and even though the sides are worse with E, i never use enough to fuck me up in the first place.

also, i never get acne on tren whatsoever, so thats no issue for me. if tren didnt tear my upper GI tract apart id probably never stop using it.

Last edited:
tren E... i feel more stable on E and even though the sides are worse with E, i never use enough to fuck me up in the first place.

also, i never get acne on tren whatsoever, so thats no issue for me. if tren didnt tear my upper GI tract apart id probably never stop using it.

Hey guys I posted about why tren aggravates GI/stomach/heartburn. It's progesterone related for the most part (slows gastric emptying, letting overly acid soaked chyme sit in your stomach for too long)

1 Prilosec 24 hour taken in the AM before food will completely remedy this tren related issue.

Hey guys I posted about why tren aggravates GI/stomach/heartburn. It's progesterone related for the most part (slows gastric emptying, letting overly acid soaked chyme sit in your stomach for too long)

1 Prilosec 24 hour taken in the AM before food will completely remedy this tren related issue.

i thought it was cuz tren is leeching glutamine from ur stomach lining or some shit in which case supplementing with extra glutamine solves the problem.

ive never had heartburn from tren tho:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner