Votes: 38 30.9%
  • 1000mg gives better results then 750mg

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • i think the more test, the better the results no matter how high its run

Votes: 49 39.8%

• Total voters

tkasch

Registered
i hear many people say 750mg test a week provides no additional benefits then 1000mg a week. just wanted to get some opinions

well no , 750mg will not yield any more "benifits" that 1000mg because its 25% less hormone:confused:

Based on my personal experiences there is a difference when I competed I used up to two grams test c per week nowadays my sweet spot is 650 per wk anymore than that causes to many sides any lower and I dont really feel it.
So yes there is a difference between 750 & 1000
250mg which is significant in my opinion.

You are as big as your dose. Pretty simple.

TRT > 750mg/1g

sike

maybe if you add the same amount of tren, lol.

but then again if you stay long enough on tren and test your sides disappear anyways (at least in my case). except for the (night-/) sweats.

and then 1g test is certainly better :cool:
just hate the stomach bloat / digestion issues after eating that come with it, have to hit the AIs hard to keep that under control

Last edited:
maybe if you add the same amount of tren, lol.

but then again if you stay long enough on tren and test your sides disappear anyways (at least in my case). except for the (night-/) sweats

Yup...EXCEPT the sweats, which is by far the worst side that tren gives. All the other stuff is child's play compared to the profuse sweating in public places every day

Depending on the goals and intentions generally and obviously more is better. Especially if you are talking about the difference of 250mg total. Those really are nearly the same dose. But even if the question was 500mg versus 2G the point remains the same. Those of us who have run 2G+ a week know the difference between that and 1500 or 1000 or 500 and again generally more is better depending again on the intentions. Now long term health that is a different matter.

I started back on test with 1.5 cc of 300 mg/cc twice a week, two weeks ago and my weight weight UP despite contest dieting and cardio. Also on 20 mg M sten a day., not sure whats doing what. Training is the same, very heavy intense, working on form more since I am already very strong.

Would anyone agree that given essentially identical diet and cardio, a person may gain roughly the same mass on 500mg/wk of test as 1g but will lean out MORE in the process on 1g than 500mg?

I started back on test with 1.5 cc of 300 mg/cc twice a week, two weeks ago and my weight weight UP despite contest dieting and cardio. Also on 20 mg M sten a day., not sure whats doing what. Training is the same, very heavy intense, working on form more since I am already very strong.

Fluid will do that to u.

I really didn't notice much of a difference going from 500 mg/wk to 1 gram a week, besides more water retention/weight gain.

big difference in my strength between those dosages

size wise, harder to say

Would anyone agree that given essentially identical diet and cardio, a person may gain roughly the same mass on 500mg/wk of test as 1g but will lean out MORE in the process on 1g than 500mg?

Not really, test doesn't lean you out that much in my experience. More mass on 1g but also more water retention.

Not really, test doesn't lean you out that much in my experience. More mass on 1g but also more water retention.

I agree water retention is more pronounced on higher test doses, I definitely disagree that test doesn't lean you out on higher doses...

Really oddly worded there. Side effects do increase the higher dose that you take, but so do gains. The longer that you have been using, the more androgen receptors your body actually makes. If you went to a gram your first cycle, your probably wouldn't notice much more gains then you would on 750. But after you have a few cycles under your belt, that all changes.

i think everythings pretty individual here...

big difference in my strength between those dosages

size wise, harder to say

test doesnt do sh*t for me in terms of strength. never noticed a difference adding 500mg of test or whatever. add 500mg of tren ace though and BOOM strength just explodes.
also higher test (like a gram) gives me a different look... rounder and fuller and more vascular than a low test dosage, but NOT more subcutaneous water or puffyness with the same AI dosage.

higher test leans me out faily quickly. actually even more so than tren. i can eat a lot more (especially carbs) without gaining fat on high tren, but i personally feel like i cut up faster on higher test compared to higher tren.

i run them together all the time anyway, my blasting base while cutting is 700 test and 325 tren and my blasting base for bulking is 700 test 325 tren with a couple hundred mgs of something else added (but mostly just more test or more tren ;) or both :cool:)

Yup...EXCEPT the sweats, which is by far the worst side that tren gives. All the other stuff is child's play compared to the profuse sweating in public places every day

This is what I don't understand. I normally run tren at 700mg a week and have yet to get the sweats. But my anxiety is slightly increased. That's about all I get as far as sides go

Im a big fan of Test as a solid base. Solo or part of a stack.

Only time I can picture lowering Test is with Tren if sides get bad. Some people seem to report that Tren sides get worse with high test do to potentially higher estro. I imagine keeping estrogen under control would mitigate this though.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws