over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I take steroids?

iconclast

Banned
I want to get lean and ripped. Then bulk up. I feel il never get that body I want with out the juice. Should I take it? I'm already a irritated type of person. I just want that body. I don't want to be a fake or a wanna be. I wanna be it.

No, you shouldn't take steroids. They are harmful and illegal on almost every country. If you take it you can suffer bad sides effects and cause damage on your body.

If you have to ask then the answer is NO. :confused:

You sound very naive and you wouldn't know what to do. I bet you haven't even done your research and want people to spoon feed you. So the answer is no.

You're defiantly not ready...What's you're stats anyway...

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

You sound very naive and you wouldn't know what to do. I bet you haven't even done your research and want people to spoon feed you. So the answer is no.

I have done research. Most guys claim to be natural when they really taking juice. Some people say if you take steroids right it won't cause no harm and others say is bad. I just have a dilemma because I don't know if I should but I want to really build my body.

I have done research. Most guys claim to be natural when they really taking juice. Some people say if you take steroids right it won't cause no harm and others say is bad. I just have a dilemma because I don't know if I should but I want to really build my body.

This is 100 % natural. He just won the overall at the Fresno BB classic:

Attachments

• 1054.jpeg
    1054.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 314
So this guy natural? How can I get like this? Should I post a pic of me

He works hard and he has good genetics. No other reasons. If you lack one or both, forget it.

I see good structure and some potential. You need to work out harder and better eating. Most natural guys over train too.

What do I need to do? My legs are lacking and upper chest. Should I go light then heavy? I been putting work and nothing. No more growth.

Steroids have side effects. Take them at high enough doses for long periods of time and I guarantee you that you will have health problems. This is not such a simple thing like "I want to build my body". You have to think of potential long term consequences and also can you live with the possibility of being on hrt for the rest of your life? Can you live with blowing out your kidneys and being on dialysis or having a heart attack or stroke from high cholesterol and high blood pressure from prolong steroid use? Since you're only looking at a very small part of the total picture, you definitely should not touch steroids period.

Last edited:
Steroids have side effects. Take them at high enough doses for long periods of time and I guarantee you that you will have health problems. This is not such a simple thing like "I want to build my body". You have to think of potential long term consequences and also can you live with the possibility of being on hrt for the rest of your life? Since you're only looking at a very small part of the total picture, you definitely should not touch steroids period.

Ok I'm sticking natural but what do I have to do to build up like this guy? That's how I want to get and look.

Ok I'm sticking natural but what do I have to do to build up like this guy? That's how I want to get and look.

Busting your ass in the gym, BUT most importantly, the right diet will get you there.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131