over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thank you for this Board...

DrZeus

Newbies
Hello I Just wanted to thank the hardcore members here for their post and articles. Have been here for a while mostly reading and I have to say the resource library has helped me tremendously. I am lifting much smarter now and my gains are proof. In the time I have been here have read several body building books while cycling and have had very minimal gains. To be honest have read more books and magazines than I an count and have had very minimal gains. But following the articles in the resource library has really made a huge difference in my gains in strength and muscle mass. I have been lifting for most of my life and was up to a lean 195 pounds at 5'9". Then my thyroid messed up and it took the doctors several years to figure it out. They just kept giving me antidepressants which I refused to take. In the mean time my muscle turned to fat and I was always tired. Finally they tested my T levels and said it was my thyroid. I looked at my blood tests for the prior 8 years and was pissed because they never tested it (my T levels.) Once on the Levothyroxine took me a year of hardcore diet and weights to lean out again. Going on four years now on Levothyroxine and look better but not where I was before my thyroid messed up. So just wanted to thank this board for all the strait up for real information. I have been lifting iron since I was very young, Weight lifting every semester in high school, during the Navy after that the Army still do to this day. I will be 59 years old this year and am finally hammering my weights like I was used to and have broke through and am gaining back my mass.
Also wish I could thank all the sponsors that have been there for my needs you guys also kick ass in my book and many others here I'm sure! There is one in particular I would love to thank but do not have the post count to do so in the sponsor thread. Hope you all know who you are....
I give you guys here at Professional Muscle the credit for making me a much smarter body builder.
Thanks Ray :headbang:
PS How will my levothyroxine handle gear that aromatizes as I have been very careful and maybe lucky so far? Any advice and knowledge would be greatly appreciated. Mostly because I am unsure....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear