over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low or high volume?

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
hi friends, Well it's the third time I post training in this incredible forum. Today I bring two trainings that are Phil Hernon-style (I do not know him but I read that here is wanted even though he's banned lol) What do you think of the training? Do you use something similar in your gym life? I find it interesting and every time I see more tempting to return to the high frequency and a lower volume, the high volume I think is not for me. there goes the trainings, there are similar but not the same

1rst Routine
Day 1 Chest / Back / Calves Dips or Press banking or declined 3 games Chins or Pulldown 3 games Bent Over Row (likes dumbbells) 3 sets Twins 3 games Day 2 Legs Back Squat 3 sets Stiff Leg Dead 3 sets (I think that's all) Day 3 Lateral lifting 3 sets Dumbbells or EZ Bar Curl 3 sets Close Grip bp or Dips 3 sets Calves standing 3 sets Day 4 off Repeat All sets are made with the heaviest set in the range of 6-10 and decreasing by 10% for subsequent sets. Therefore, a decrease in press training could seem 250x7 225x10 205x12. Workouts are done quickly, just resting the time necessary to catch your breath

2nd routine
Day 1: chest and back.. if u do 2 on 1 off u want to add in claves
- decline press: 1 set of 5-7 reps (dumbbell or barbell)
-dips: 1 set of 8-10 reps
- flat press either from the floor if i use barbell or bench if using dumbbell: 1 set of 11-13 reps
************** dont need to do inclines..inclines really hit ur shoulders more the chest..do declines instead.. this will hit the upper portion of ur chest more than anything..trust me..if u dont believe me flex ur chest as if ur doing a dip or on a declined angle..then compare that to an incline. u cant flex ur chest in a decline position without hitting ur upper chest..plus their is no such thing as an upper or lower chest.. its all one muscle..but their is a diff b/t the major and minor..minor being the muscle under ur upper chest..if u want an exercise for that ask..but u wont need it..kind of an advanced tech..
*************dips...do em.. anytime u move ur body thru space u r increasing ur hormonal response..... ie llike taking test or a steriod...

Back
- parts of back..ur rhomboids and lats and i forget what its called but i think its like tesiminor or major..

- Deadlift: 1 set of 4-6 reps.. ***never go higher than 8 reps..good chance of hurting ur back..learn proper for b4 doing these.. one of the most anabolic exercises u can do after squats..********this means it will help activiate the greatest hormonal repsonse..which is what makes u grow..ie steriods..
***this is for ur rhomboids..
- Pullup: 1 set of 8-10 reps.. once again dont do pulldowns unless u cant do a pull up...u want move ur body thru space..increase ur hormonal response like i previously stated.
-barbell row: 1 set of 11-13 reps...this will hit ur lats.. dont do it with a flat back..this will hit other muscles and not ur lats.. do it at a 45* and bring the bar from right under ur shins to ur bellybutton.. and do it with a shoulder width grip..wide grip is a misconception..same with pullup***shoulder width grip

Day 2: Shoulders, bis, tris.. if doing 2 on1 off add thighs..but i find this too taxing
Shoulders:
Lateral raises.. I do them 1 arm at a time.. holding on to something i bend 45*.. 1 set of 5-7..1 of 8-10..1 of 11-13
*************no need to do any type of front delt exercise.. u will tax ur front delt sufficiently thru all of ur chest pressing..
**********dont shoulder press..this will cause shoulder imprignment.. after the age of like 27 this starts to come into play..plus ur front delts will get hit thru pressing...
**********turst me just doing side raise will give u crazywidth which is what u want..follow this and watch ur delts explode..
******no need for rear delt movement...... they get hit during back and during side raise..try to flex ur side delt with out flexing ur entire shoulder.....

Bis
Barbell curl: 1 set of 5-7 reps
Hammer curls- 1 set of 8-10
alt db curls - 1 set of 11-13

Tris
Decline Close grip - 1 set of 5-7
Skull crushers from the floor..let the weight stop when it touches the floor - 1 set of 8-10
Close grip db press from the floor (palms facing) 1 set of 11-13

Day 3: Thighs ---would be ur day off if u did 2 on 1 off
Squat, squat and squat again..KING OF ALL EXERCISES.. THIS WILL RELEASE THE MOST HORMONES IN UR BODY.. GROW UR LEGS AND GROW THE REST OF UR BODY..YES I SAID IF U SQUAT UR ARMS WILL GROW.. REMB THAT INCREASE UR BODY'S HORMONAL LEVEL IS WHAT CAUSES INCREASE MUSCLE AND WEIGHT GAIN
-Squat - 1 set of 5-7
Front squat - 1 set of 8-10
- Stiff leg dl (for hammies helps with deadlift) - 1 set of 11-13

You need to figure this out on your own young hommie ...

hello outolunch, if I'll try it this year, have you tried something like that? the routines follow the idea of ​​phil? reading in the forum I found good things about the low volume, in my gym I do not know anyone who trains with so little volume so I want to know about people who have tried

You have to try it for yourself. Some guys like high volume some low and some use both. I'd recommend checking out dc training if you want to do low volume.

You have to try it for yourself. Some guys like high volume some low and some use both. I'd recommend checking out dc training if you want to do low volume.

something I can not understand how it works in dc is the change of exercises in routine A1, A2, A3, because it seeks to change the exercise 3 different times, would not it be better to do the same exercise for all? I say for the progressive overload,when losing the frequency it may cost me more to raise the marks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws