over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anavar only cycle with no PCT

Mr_M

Registered
Was thinking of doing an anavar only cycle and keeping the dose low so i would'nt need to take PCT (no total shutdown). Because the sides of Nolva would be more than the sides i would get of anavar.

week 1-7: 40 mg Anavar

What do you guys think?

Negative...you will still need to do PCT!
You will probably lose all your gains if not more if you don't do a PCT.

A anavar only cycle is a bad idea anyway.
Have you done any research??

At 40mgs of var you may or may not experience shut down. It really depends on the person. If you do experience shut down then all you would need is clomid for pct since shut down with var isn't extreme.

Negative...you will still need to do PCT!
You will probably lose all your gains if not more if you don't do a PCT.

A anavar only cycle is a bad idea anyway.

haha dude you're overreacting.

Yes i've done research. Since it's my first cycle i wanted to try something with almost no sides. Injects will come in the future.

At 40mgs of var you may or may not experience shut down. It really depends on the person. If you do experience shut down then all you would need is clomid for pct since shut down with var isn't extreme.

Hmm.. on 60 mgs i would get total shut down right?

I'm hesitating if i should do 5 weeks of 60mg or 7 weeks of 40 mg. I guess the 40 mg is a better option because i'll probably won't get total shut down and i won't need PCT.

I'm hesitating if i should do 5 weeks of 60mg or 7 weeks of 40 mg. I guess the 40 mg is a better option because i'll probably won't get total shut down and i won't need PCT.

What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?

......A anavar only cycle is a bad idea anyway.

I agree a var only cycle is not a great idea.

but before we go farther Mr M, please post stats

wt
bf
lift history
GOALS

thank you

I agree a var only cycle is not a great idea.

but before we go farther Mr M, please post stats

wt
bf
lift history
GOALS

thank you

why can't someone help me? Am i asking for so much?

I already gave my stats in another thread. Just answer my question if you wanna be helpful.

answer mine and I will be. I looked and from what I can find your

18 yo
6ft tall
training 2.5 years

please post

weight
goals
bf% if you know it (guess if you dont)

5'11
190 lbs

Goals with anavar: Put on 6 pounds, and lose 1 or 2% Bf. And get some strength gains.

Strength stats right now:
squat:350
deadlift:450
bench: (can't because of shoulder problems, doing DB presses instead)

ok. Thanks.

I will say at 18 years old, IMO your too young for steroids. and, at 5 ft 11, 190 lbs, your light as well. Your natural test level will never be higher than it is now, and you should take advantge of that and grow naturally over then next few years, and then do steroids if you choose.

If your going to do them anyway, look around and see why test should be the base for any cycle. A var only cycle may give you some gains, and your 6 lb goal could be reached with proper diet/rest. 50 mg for 8 weeks is what I would run, as var takes a bit to get going. You will need a PCT with the var cycle, look into a light clomid/nolva combo. PCT will jump start your natural test production, and even with var only you will be shut down.

In closing, I do hope you decide that running steroids is a bad idea. With so much more natural potential left you are really short changing yourself by using them now. Plus, when you come off cycle, there is alot of emotions and things that come up as your natural test balance is all fucked up. As an adult it was tough for me, and you really need to be mature to handle it. IMO not many 18 year olds are mature enough, please keep that in mind.

One more thing: once you cross the bridge there is no going back, and at 18 years old I dont think you fully understand what that means.

hope this helped.

why can't someone help me? Am i asking for so much?

I already gave my stats in another thread. Just answer my question if you wanna be helpful.

I will answer your question, but I have 2 teenagers and most of the times they don't listen. At 18, you don't need any AAS, as a matter of fact, stay clear of them. Your lifts are impressive for your age. You want to lose BF and gain some muscle? Well, you are going at it wrong! You need to start with your diet and stay there for a while. I like to see some full body shots to see what your BF is at(everyone always says less). If you trully want us to help, you would do this and listen to this advice.

youre too young for steroids...alex

What do you guys think?

Even if you are partially shut down you should probably run a PCT so you rebound faster.

At 18 years old you may rebound after a cycle faster, but you run the risk of lowering your testosterone levels permanently or they may begin to drop prematurely.

These guys are trying to talk some sense into you....

Think he will run it anyway....
If you run it at least run it right and throw some test in with it.

Either way, good luck!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost