over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting with Deca

Cutting with Deca vs Test alone

• Better with Deca

Votes: 28 56.0%
  • About the same or worse than Test alone

Votes: 22 44.0%

• Total voters
For those who have done it, how has it compared with Test only?

The drug doesnt really determine anything. You can "cut" on any steroid. You can even cut on dbol. Your diet and work ethic is going to determine your final look.

BTW, if youre gonna use "Deca" to cut...its SOOOO much smarter to use NPP.

I remember reading an article by Jeff Everson claiming that Nandrolone was the only steroid that actually burns fat. NPP aka Durabolin would be your better bet as was already mentioned. Less water retention. But let's be serious. Water retention is easy to overcome.

The drug doesnt really determine anything. You can "cut" on any steroid. You can even cut on dbol. Your diet and work ethic is going to determine your final look.

agree 100 percent with this....would def recommend npp

Jimmy is 100% correct. In my honest option your better off using gear that will not give you as much bloat if your trying to cut. Its like trying to beat a Pitbull with a Steak!@# Many other factors to take into consideration besides your diet, rest, and training. Genetics for 1???

man thats true i just tried NPP and i love it

old school guys dieted on deca Robby Robinson, Tom Platz, Eddie Robinson, brother Mentzers etc - they all looked great...deca/winny/dbol

While I agree that diet is the most important part and that it is quite possible to be ripped on deca I still wouldn't use deca on stage if that's what you are asking. No matter how lean I am I still hold more water on deca than anything else.

While I agree that diet is the most important part and that it is quite possible to be ripped on deca I still wouldn't use deca on stage if that's what you are asking. No matter how lean I am I still hold more water on deca than anything else.

water is not fat you can drop all the water you have in 1-2 days, why to worry about water retention if you need do get bf as low as possible? (again I think water retantion is more related to diet/food choices/peptides/hgh a lot more than any aas)

Yes, you wouldnt use "Deca" on stage, it would be inefficient. When trying to remove all body water, many competitors remove all aromatizing drugs OUT of their body anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks out from the show. That includes GH, Dbol, Nandrolone, and Testosterone. If you wanna be as dry as possible, you would only use Tren, Primo, Masteron, Anavar, EQ, Winstrol, Tbol, and a few others.

If you have very little body fat, it is more or less impossible to retain any significant water weight, when there is no fat cells to hold water... except for Anadrol. There have been many folks out there that have ran Anadrol all the way into the show, because they have claimed it keeps you twice as full.

Anyways, aside from competition, you can very well cut on any drug you want, just about every single steroid out there will hold muscle tissue on lock, or if not make it grow, all dependent on the food intake and manipulation.

To the OP......Your diet is key :lightbulb: If you want to look your “driest” at all times, id recommend you only have carbs pre, during, and post workout. That will make sure you use your carbs and also replenish your muscles, but never overdoing it. For us “fatties” , if you overdo the carbs, you tend to “spill over” and you begin to retain water in the abdomen. Carb choice and amount is KEY!

Last edited:

I was more thinking along the terms of a summer cut :eek:

I've used it before and since it bloats me its hard to tell if its working well or not so I wanted to get some other opinions...

To the OP......Your diet is key :lightbulb: If you want to look your “driest” at all times, id recommend you only have carbs pre, during, and post workout. That will make sure you use your carbs and also replenish your muscles, but never overdoing it. For us “fatties” , if you overdo the carbs, you tend to “spill over” and you begin to retain water in the abdomen. Carb choice and amount is KEY!

Thanks for the info.

If I were to try it again this year would 750 test and 500 deca sound good? Sorry dont have npp, ive never used that or prop...

You should really try short esters, they truly blow away their long-estered counterparts with the amount of punch and the speed it delivers the changes. You morph in a matter of 4-5 weeks, not 8-10 weeks.

But anyways…yeah, 750 test and 500 deca is cool I guess :cool:

You should really try short esters, they truly blow away their long-estered counterparts with the amount of punch and the speed it delivers the changes. You morph in a matter of 4-5 weeks, not 8-10 weeks.

But anyways…yeah, 750 test and 500 deca is cool I guess :cool:

This is also correct!!!! Again, you can use deca and things like that to cut with, but it would not be Ideal for the average person. It does help minimize muscle break down when cutting though, but your better off with Short Esters. Unless your afraid of all that Pinning:D

This is also correct!!!! Again, you can use deca and things like that to cut with, but it would not be Ideal for the average person. It does help minimize muscle break down when cutting though, but your better off with Short Esters. Unless your afraid of all that Pinning:D

If your afraid of pinning you shouldnt touch gear! :)

i love npp its good for everything.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner