over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jamescb77 log (Solberg Lab) THERMO BLEND and CLENBUTEROL

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

THERMO BLEND x 100 tabs
CLENBUTEROL x 100 tabs

:D

Glad to let everyone know what I think of these products. I'll get pics up later.
Ill be running 1 thermobomb a day for now and then clen will ramp up with a 2 on 1 off approach.

Look forward to this as I'm 8 weeks out currently.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Glad to let everyone know what I think of these products. I'll get pics up later.
Ill be running 1 thermobomb a day for now and then clen will ramp up with a 2 on 1 off approach.

Look forward to this as I'm 8 weeks out currently.

Thanks bro,I'm sure you will enjoy these products.

OK so Sunday I took 1 thermobomb. Didn't notice much but that's what I expected as its really a low dose of clen and t3 and I was already taking ephedrine and yohimbine that day. Today I took 1 thermobomb and an addition 1/2 tab clen. No ephedrine today but I did add addition yohimbine thought the day. Still not much but I have been dieting for a while so its right as I expected. Tomorrow I will up to 1 thermobomb and 1 tab of clen. I would imagine I should notice a little something from that. Products like these are hard to judge super quickly but all seems well so far.

Well guys I gotta admit I think the clen might be a little week. 80mcg today and no shakes or sides what so ever. This has me a little worried about whether the t3 is right as well. I'm gonna have faith and press on but being close to a show this would really be a kick in the nuts. Especially since I'm out of town without my other stuff.

Looks like I may have spoke to soon. This afternoon was getting some cramps in my arms which is standard for me on clen. Also a little shaky. I think these pressed tabs are just not absorbing quite as fast as the liquid I'm use to. Tomorrow I'm gonna crush them up and take them.

Looks like I may have spoke to soon. This afternoon was getting some cramps in my arms which is standard for me on clen. Also a little shaky. I think these pressed tabs are just not absorbing quite as fast as the liquid I'm use to. Tomorrow I'm gonna crush them up and take them.

sounds like its starting to kick in:headbang::headbang:

Everything seems to be going good now. Bumped to 100mcg today and feeling it for sure. Products seem pretty good to go to me. I'll continue to update as we go along.

Everything seems to be going good now. Bumped to 100mcg today and feeling it for sure. Products seem pretty good to go to me. I'll continue to update as we go along.

Glad to hear that everything work out.

Everything seem to be going well no. I think i was just so use to the way the liquids hit these seemed delayed or maybe even smoother. They are for sure working now though. No complaints about either if the products.

Everything seem to be going well no. I think i was just so use to the way the liquids hit these seemed delayed or maybe even smoother. They are for sure working now though. No complaints about either if the products.

Thanks for the update.

What is the benefit of running the "thermoblend" vs just using the t-3 and more clen since you already have tabs of it? Was it just a product to review? Could one just use that rather than adding the extra clen and see favorable benefits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is the benefit of running the "thermoblend" vs just using the t-3 and more clen since you already have tabs of it? Was it just a product to review? Could one just use that rather than adding the extra clen and see favorable benefits?

It was a product that they needed reviewed. For a person that uses low dose clen it would be a great all in one product. You could use just the thermobombs and get good results.

It was a product that they needed reviewed. For a person that uses low dose clen it would be a great all in one product. You could use just the thermobombs and get good results.

You're right.
Also,this tab was designed for women who wanted to get some cut.
But I'm glad to see that it works well.

What is the dosage of the thermoblend? How much of each clen/t3? Is it tab or capsule?

What is the dosage of the thermoblend? How much of each clen/t3? Is it tab or capsule?

**broken link removed**

I was just reading the label in the picture of the thremoblend up top and it says that each tablet contains 40mcg clenbuterol hcl
25 mcg t3
5.4 mcg yohimbine
I am guessing they are pressed tabs but let James or Viking confirm that ,I never personally seen them

I was just reading the label in the picture of the thremoblend up top and it says that each tablet contains 40mcg clenbuterol hcl
25 mcg t3
5.4 mcg yohimbine
I am guessing they are pressed tabs but let James or Viking confirm that ,I never personally seen them

Thermo.jpg

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner