over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Diaries From Enhanced Athlete

Enhancedathlete

Registered
I didn't die... but on day two I felt like I was. Day one on 1,000mg DNP was surprisingly tolerable, but after 600mg on day 2 I could barely work out and was so hot and hungry. Despite not being able to handle 1,000mg for 3 days in a row, and despite eating everything in sight and hardly working out, i lost 1.5 pounds of fat and gained 1.5 pounds lean body mass... by the time the DNP flushed out i went from 10.7% bodyfat to

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7nLW0uSgU0"]DNP Diaries 1,000mg: My highest dose of deadly fat burner - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't die... but on day two I felt like I was. Day one on 1,000mg DNP was surprisingly tolerable, but after 600mg on day 2 I could barely work out and was so hot and hungry. Despite not being able to handle 1,000mg for 3 days in a row, and despite eating everything in sight and hardly working out, i lost 1.5 pounds of fat and gained 1.5 pounds lean body mass... by the time the DNP flushed out i went from 10.7% bodyfat to

DNP Diaries 1,000mg: My highest dose of deadly fat burner - YouTube

I started my latest cycle with 800mg yesterday for the first dose, and backed down to 600mg today and for the next 2 weeks. 1g is a lot, honestly that's the point for me where I can't work out anymore, and I feel that the combination of DNP and being able to do a normal level of exercise FAR surpasses taking an excess amount of DNP and just laying in bed 24/7 too fatigued to move.

Once you know what your body can tolerate, I suggest starting this way. If you can handle 600 max, start with that on the first day, and 400 for the rest of the cycle, etc. For me it's 800mg, then 600. Starting with 200mg and ramping up ends up taking (IMO) much longer for the initial glycogen depletion. It takes me about 4 days to "feel" DNP starting at 200mg. With 800mg I felt it within 4-6 hours, and by the end of day 2 I already see the effects of glycogen depletion in the mirror (FLAT).

HOWEVER - first time users, or inexperienced users - NEVER START AT A DOSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED BEFORE. If you have never made it to 800mg, FFS, don't start there. People tolerate it differently.

Last edited:
I started my latest cycle with 800mg yesterday for the first dose, and backed down to 600mg today and for the next 2 weeks. 1g is a lot, honestly that's the point for me where I can't work out anymore, and I feel that the combination of DNP and being able to do a normal level of exercise FAR surpasses taking an excess amount of DNP and just laying in bed 24/7 too fatigued to move.

Once you know what your body can tolerate, I suggest starting this way. If you can handle 600 max, start with that on the first day, and 400 for the rest of the cycle, etc. For me it's 800mg, then 600. Starting with 200mg and ramping up ends up taking (IMO) much longer for the initial glycogen depletion. It takes me about 4 days to "feel" DNP starting at 200mg. With 800mg I felt it within 4-6 hours, and by the end of day 2 I already see the effects of glycogen depletion in the mirror (FLAT).

HOWEVER - first time users, or inexperienced users - NEVER START AT A DOSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T USED BEFORE. If you have never made it to 800mg, FFS, don't start there. People tolerate it differently.

you should give your body time to accommodate it. Take it gradually.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Small world...pretty sure you used to train at fitnness system in sac area?

If ran correctly DNP can be effective but you must know your tolerance and be careful it's not something to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video. I was never able to tolerate over 400mg, and really did well on just 200mg a day for a longer period of time.

When will enhanced have DNP back in stock?

Last edited:
Great offer! Having never taken DNP, when and if I do I will start at a scant 200mg and work up from there...slowly...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws