over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LUCKY's (Monster) SUPERDROL Log

luckyone

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Okay, lets get this show on the road. Thanks to MONSTER for this opportunity to try their Superdrol. I have had good experiences with Superdrol in the past when it first came out, but have not been able to find any excellent product that worked the same over the last couple of years.

Starting Stats:

62 years old, been lifting since age 10
5' 6"
188 lbs
19 1/4 in cold arms

Goals:

10+ lbs
get my arms back up to 20" cold

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS If anyone can shrink my pics to a more reasonable size it would be appreciated.

Attachments

• B4 a May 2017.jpg
    B4 a May 2017.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 823
Pic 2

Pic 2

Attachments

• B4 b May 2017.jpg
    B4 b May 2017.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 470
Here we go!

Thanks so much luckyone for logging this for us. We are really looking forward to seeing how you like it. You look great, hope I look half as good as you at that age.

Is the plan still to dose 30/day for a month?

Yes ... I'll do the first week at 20 mg split AM and PM and the following weeks at 30 mg split 3 times a day.

Fantastic. Good luck, pal.

Oh hell to the yes bro I'm excited to see this. You were one of the very first ones to get our SD and you are the very first logger so let's get this show going! Keep us updated man I'm stoked to see how it goes. This SD has been in the works for 5 months so now that it's finally made and available, we want to see its power!!
Let me or triple know if you need anything and thanks for logging bro:)

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Following

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Pretty pumped for this. I haven't ran superdrol in years!

Here you go.

LAOrnKw.jpg

oKsGbRk.jpg

Can't wait to see what kind of results you get! Best of luck!

looking forward to how this works out for you. good luck!

Subbed.

I've had a similiar experience to you, Lucky. Has great success with sdrol in the 'early days', but have tried it from a couple reputable sources over the past couple years and it's either been bunk, very underdosed, or not even sdrol at all. i see there are several sources now putting sdrol out so I'm really interested in seeing your results from this!

Extremely glad to see everyone following luckys log here.

We chose lucky for multiple reasons, but the biggest one being that we know he will be 100%. Straight up and honest with his experience here. I am confident in our raws and expect this to be true high quality superdrol, by we never know until we get it in people's hands for test logs. Lucky has quite a bit of experience with both good and bad "superdrol" in the past. If lucky likes it he will say, and if it doesn't work like it should he will say. I expect nothing less than the truth and I know lucky will be good to his word with running our superdrol. Thanks lucky!

That being said, our other superdrol log should be popping up an day now, also from a trustworthy form vet. As well as little slice givng this a go in his log. I'm confident between the three of these good bros we will get an unbiased feel for what we have produced here at monster.

Last edited:
Update after 1 week

Hi guys, end of week 1 at 20mg per day, split AM and PM.

Weight: + 4 lbs

Feeling pumped 24/7 and enjoying it.

Energy Level: no change

Side Effects: bad heart burn treating it with Nexium

Overall: very pleased

Eager to bump up to 30 mg per day split AM, afternoon, PM

Thanks again to MONSTER for this opportunity.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Beautiful. Sounds like you and the other loggers are very pleased so far. Everything seems to be on track throughout our loggers as far as this being the real deal. Thanks luckyone. Very much appreciate your time amd dedication.

Lucky what's your diet look like. A lot of that heart burn can be fixed threw dietary changes. I'm in the same boat with you but the only time I get heart burn is with certain foods. Turkey, Beef, Anything higher in fat. Processed foods.

Chicken breast
High fiber Fruits
Greek yogurt
A little fiber
Probiotics
Lower your acidic foods
Choose a quality Greens powder

All this helps me with stomach acid and digestion.

Lets say my diet leaves a lot to be desired. I try to eat "healthy" and avoid empty calories but otherwise am not overly strict diet wise. Have you felt that pro-biotics have made much of a difference for you?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS Thanks for logging your SUPERDROL run. It will be interesting to see how our results compare.

Lets say my diet leaves a lot to be desired. I try to eat "healthy" and avoid empty calories but otherwise am not overly strict diet wise. Have you felt that pro-biotics have made much of a difference for you?

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS Thanks for logging your SUPERDROL run. It will be interesting to see how our results compare.

Yeah I get mine threw Fage Greek yogurt, and there are some foods like raw onion garlic and asparagus that contain pre biotics which feed your good bacteria in the large intestine. Our digestive system is called our second brain and it's very important to keep that in check. Orals can wreak havoc on it.

Pill form of probiotics are great if you get the right ones. But I find them to get rather expensive.

I don't like to eat veggies myself too much so I make a smoothie with my greens formula and add lots of fresh fruit which I love. Fresh fruit is delicious and it's a great way to maintain healthy digestion.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws