over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AtheJail94 - Bodybuilding Journey

AtheJail94

Newbies
Last edited:
hot damn thats some conditioning

Currently cruising in a little more dose than others, 240mg test e and 120mg mast e. Running 2.8iu angtropin preWO on top.
Im a little scared of losing this kind of condition and size, so increased the cruise dosages.... normally 200-240mg test alone will be superb.

I plan to be 8 weeks like this, ill have bloods in 4 wks and then another blood work in 8 weeks.

Im thinking about my next blast... I have no idea what to use, i hope you can help me with this.
I'd like to compete in Light heavyweight so i need to bulk...

Was considering test/npp, no orals until needed, maybe 600/600 and run some proviron with it for increasing the androgens a little bit.

In the latest states of the cycle i can change to 800/400 test and tren. I dont really know

Training today:

I put 2.4iu hgh and 1h later...

Pull day (rowing day)

-Low cable row - 2 sets
-Pendlay row - 2 sets
-Hammer row 1 arm row - 2 sets

-Machine flies - 2-3 sets (cant remember)

Extreme stretch (lats)

-Smith shrugs - 3 sets
-Dumbell bicep curl - 2 sets
-Scott curl machine - 2 sets

Extreme stretch (biceps)

-Decline abs - 2 sets
-Seated calves - 2 sets (DC style)

2h total

Last edited:
I change diet every day, but im trying 3 low carb or even just 2 and 1 high carb. Something like 150g carbs on low days and 600g on high carb days. My metabolism is way so high and i can deplete completely in just a day. I dont like to add fats... so kcal are really low... 2400 and 4000.

No cardio, just heavy lifting. Pull/Push/Legs rest and repeat, i can add some more rest days if i feel it.

I'm thinking in my next blast...

Currently cruising in a little more dose than others, 240mg test e and 120mg mast e. Running 2.8iu angtropin preWO on top.
Im a little scared of losing this kind of condition and size, so increased the cruise dosages.... normally 200-240mg test alone will be superb.

I plan to be 8 weeks like this, ill have bloods in 4 wks and then another blood work in 8 weeks.

Im thinking about my next blast... I have no idea what to use, i hope you can help me with this.

Was considering test/npp, no orals until needed, maybe 600/600 and run some proviron with it for increasing the androgens a little bit.

In the latest states of the cycle i can change to 800/400 test and tren. I dont really know

I've ran nand 3 times now; high test/low NPP, High NPP/low test, even test/nand. I can honestly say 700 NPP/500 TestP was the best cycle i've ever ran.

Yeahh! I'd like to run NPP but i had some regular deca at home and wanted to run out of it first.

Thinkin like you, moderate test and high nand, ive never done a cycle like this and im very sensible to test sides... so this could be a solution.

500 Test e
600-700 Nandrolone
400 Tren e

100mg Provi ED (Split am pm)

Pinned 120 test e and 40 mast e this morning, had breakfast and then 2.4 iu hgh. In an hour ill hit the gym and do push day, focusing on shoulders and a little bit of light chest work.

Im taking 0.5mg of arimidex monday and thursday, but itll be reduced to just 0.5 once a week.

Diet today:

Meal 1: 6 whole eggs and 75g oats
Meal 2: 200g chicken and 75g rice
Meal 3: 200g beef and 75g rice
Meal 4: 200g chicken and 75g rice
Meal 5: 200g Salmon and 75g rice

I decided to give black tops a try (maybe greys) with my blast in July.

Same diet as yesterday... Today i had a hardcore quad focus leg training, i almost die :headbang:

Retaining too much water from the hgh... I know its not a bad hgh because in the last year prep i used it and i had incredible results with the same incredible water retention, and i mean like 10-12lbs of pure water.

When i used a diuretic i looked like this but the rest of the days was like a fat pig:

https://image.ibb.co/jBB1BT/Sin_t_tulo.png

Today i reduced Hgh dose to 2 iu, lets see if this help with sides... ill use this 1-2 weeks.

Im using 37.5mcg t3 and 75mcg t4 every morning as well. The rest is the same as planned: 240 test enan and 120 mast enan.

Rest day, so carbs are reduce 25g in each meal.

50g oatmeal instead of 75, 50g rice instead of 75...

Ohh good, 2iu is the perfect dose right now, i lost like 8lbs of water in the last 3 days and i look AMAZING.

Ill be pinning 2iu until next Sunday (7 days) and then ill try to use 2.4iu divided in two 1.2iu shoots (8 hours apart, AM and PM).

I think the huge water retention i get was caused by the initial dose of 2.8iu in one shoot, right now doing well in 2iu. Ill be ramping the doses up until my next blast, in a cruise is the perfect situation, increasing the dosage and tolerance and then in a blast pin like 6iu. :headbang:

What was your previous blast cycle ?

Just 2 weeks and ill finish my cruise. 10 total weeks cruising

I bought some test, npp, wins and turinabol, so this is what im gonna use in the coming weeks. I dont know dosages, but i accept advice.

I dont want to exceed 2000mg total per week.

Maybe 630 test 630 npp 350 wins 60 tbol on training days...

Then another option is doing 840 test 560 npp 350 wins and 40 tbol on training days...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131