over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Users - weight gain?

xxsuprman22xx

Registered
for a steroid thats rated 500:500 how come so many complain of little to no weight gain?

could it be dosing, i see many running 150-200mg ew while i run no less then 500mg ew and i definitly see size increases

I love how Tren makes me feel, but never gained weight on it. For what's it's worth, EQ makes me far more muscular than Tren ever did, even if I use 500mg/wk of Tren, versus only 200mg/wk of EQ. I wonder if I just all around don't respond as well as others do to Tren. And why in the hell do I get such results from only 200mg/wk of EQ? Maybe it's at the receptor level. Why some don't respond to Winstrol-V and others do like crazy.

I love how Tren makes me feel, but never gained weight on it. For what's it's worth, EQ makes me far more muscular than Tren ever did, even if I use 500mg/wk of Tren, versus only 200mg/wk of EQ. I wonder if I just all around don't respond as well as others do to Tren. And why in the hell do I get such results from only 200mg/wk of EQ? Maybe it's at the receptor level. Why some don't respond to Winstrol-V and others do like crazy.

when I read your post then i red your name and i think i found myself in one of the most confused lapses of my life lol.

I do find great gains with tren, strength mostly tho.

Dan Duchaine states the best stack you can run is test/tren/anadrol and MANY have used that to great success.

I believe the reason you are making those assumptions is bc everyone seems to use tren to cut so there are more comments about using it for those purposes. Many feel that adding tren during a heavy cycle (probably with orals) taxes the liver too much so may not lead to it being used as often to bulk...not to mention the fact its $$$

Yeah. The name comes from me using Tren for three years straight because that's all I had. One thing it did do for me for sure was keep me from loosing muscle while dieting. Plus, it seems to directly help fat loss. Just that I never gained muscle from it.

Dan Duchaine states the best stack you can run is test/tren/anadrol and MANY have used that to great success.

I believe the reason you are making those assumptions is bc everyone seems to use tren to cut so there are more comments about using it for those purposes. Many feel that adding tren during a heavy cycle (probably with orals) taxes the liver too much so may not lead to it being used as often to bulk...not to mention the fact its $$$

I thought Tren had more of chance at being kidney toxic than liver toxic???

Yeah. The name comes from me using Tren for three years straight because that's all I had. One thing it did do for me for sure was keep me from loosing muscle while dieting. Plus, it seems to directly help fat loss. Just that I never gained muscle from it.

3 years straight on tren, what was your blood panels like.

if you aren't gaining from tren.. its one of 3 problems

1. Its fake
2. You arent eating enough
3. your dose is way to low

1 and 2 are probably most common

instant 5 lb weight gain after a couple of days..
15-20% strength increase after first inject..
for my friend..

for a steroid thats rated 500:500 how come so many complain of little to no weight gain?

I havent heard anyone complain about anything while running legit tren, other than the normal sides that go with the compound.

Tren is actualy the most forgiving on a poor diet as well due to the feed efficiency related with its use so gaining is easier.

I have known of people that ran brand x and seen no results but I do not know of one person thats ran fina coverted from a pellet that didnt grow.

I cant say that every individual that I know personaly had a love afair with tren though, as some had more sides than they liked while others had less.
But all seen results while on it.

i got harder from it, more vascular, and the sides to go along with it, but i didnt gain much weight at all from it

I thought Tren had more of chance at being kidney toxic than liver toxic???

well the hexy ester (para) is known for its liver issues and the others apparently kidney. i think to some extent its overstated and has much to do with all the other gear and supps making a cumulative effect. just my opinion.

i think its because you dont hold water and you lose bf %

I thelped my maintain my weight no matter what I ate on it. But I was disapointed as far as weight gain. Great drug for changing body composition for me personally. It's a wonderful compound.

Me.. maybe only a scale weight gain of 3 to 5 lbs.

I cut up as I put on lbm with tren,

If you are not puting any scale weight, you should be looking cut as hell!!\\DLStryker

0 bloat on tren certainly keeps you from the big water gains.
It also has a way of turning shit food into meat on your bones extremely well.

Now if only it didn't give me acne it would be perfect.

any of you run tren with just test.... or do most of you run an oral too. I never considered running an oral cause everyone said I would need to because of the strength gains alone from the tren.

I'm about to run my first full blown tren cycle... It looks like this

250mg cyp (as a base line) ew / wks 1-12
50mg of Tren A ed / wks 1-12
100mg Test Suspen ed / wks 1-12

any of you run tren with just test.... or do most of you run an oral too. I never considered running an oral cause everyone said I would need to because of the strength gains alone from the tren.

I'm about to run my first full blown tren cycle... It looks like this

250mg cyp (as a base line) ew / wks 1-12
50mg of Tren A ed / wks 1-12
100mg Test Suspen ed / wks 1-12

that is going to be a sweet cycle man

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views