over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Depo-testosterone

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
My endo has taken me off the clomid since the wife is pregnant, and he now has prescribed me depo-testosterone 200mg ml every 2 weeks to start. I will be doing weekly injections due to the 9 day half life.

So i took my prescription to cvs and they wanted 130.00 for 1 Ten ml vial.
I nearly shat myself....lol (this is with my insurance.)

I know some have mentioned they got there test way cheaper. I searched to no avail.

If anyone cares to contribute, please tell me what pharmacy you where able to find the lowest price. I'd really appreciate it.:eek:

My endo has taken me off the clomid since the wife is pregnant, and he now has prescribed me depo-testosterone 200mg ml every 2 weeks to start. I will be doing weekly injections due to the 9 day half life.

So i took my prescription to cvs and they wanted 130.00 for 1 Ten ml vial.
I nearly shat myself....lol (this is with my insurance.)

I know some have mentioned they got there test way cheaper. I searched to no avail.

If anyone cares to contribute, please tell me what pharmacy you where able to find the lowest price. I'd really appreciate it.:eek:

I go through my insurance and they use Medco. Medco is a mail order pharmacy where you get 3 months at a time and your doc writes you 3 refills so you get 1 year/prescription. I would call your insurance and see about what company they use for mailorder. I get my 10 ml vial for about $23. since I take just 100 mg/wk thats 10 weeks worth, just like the dose youre on. The vial I just ordered was 100 mg/ml. I wanted it less concentrated so I could be more accurate. I am pretty sure that the 200 mg/ml stuff cost the same $23 though, so its half price. Ill sacrifice the extra $23 to get stuff thats easier to be precise on.

Maldorf,

for people that get put on TRT what type of ester is attached to the test usually? Long esters like Cypionate or Enanthate?

Maldorf,

for people that get put on TRT what type of ester is attached to the test usually? Long esters like Cypionate or Enanthate?

Mine is cyp by Sandoz. I think its almost always Cyp in the US. Ive read somewhere before that they tend to use Enanthate in Europe. Both are real similar in how long they release, but I think Cyp is just slightly longer.

Ok, pharmacy made a mistake, and kept on running it brand name, and not generic. Turns out to be 20 per vial generic :banghead:

Last edited:
Mine is cyp by Sandoz. I think its almost always Cyp in the US. Ive read somewhere before that they tend to use Enanthate in Europe. Both are real similar in how long they release, but I think Cyp is just slightly longer.

enanthate is used were i work as well,,, brand name delatestryl 200mg/ml 5ml vial

Yeah, depo is cyp

the word depo has no specific corrolation with cypionate

depo is short for depot - a long acting injectable mediation

DEPO MEANS LONG ACTING, its does not mean any ester specifically

depo testosterone means a long acting testesterone. in the US cypionate is the most popualar. in europe the most popular was/is enanthate but is switching the the far superior testosterone undecanoate (trade name nebido)

many drugs have the label depo. depo provera is the long acting birth control for women. depo medrol is used to treat arthritis. the list goes on....

Ok, pharmacy made a mistake, and kept on running it brand name, and not generic. Turns out to be 20 per vial generic :banghead:

I figured you were talking about Upjohn. Depot test is upjohns brand name.
I checked into it when i got scripted. My insurance covers no injectables
so i pay full pop . Depot test (upjohn)was just about double watson, teva/sandoz. I will say it was my favorite cyp back in the day but not double price favorite. T

depo testosterone means a long acting testesterone. in the US cypionate is the most popualar. in europe the most popular was/is enanthate but is switching the the far superior testosterone undecanoate (trade name nebido)

many drugs have the label depo. depo provera is the long acting birth control for women. depo medrol is used to treat arthritis. the list goes on....

Just curious the undeconate you mention does it work better than the 40mg
footballs(undestor, restoril) i used in the 80s? I assume it is an injectable so maybe it is more effective. I used 8-10 40mg caps daily in the 80s.
super weak expensive and inconvenient sums it up. Would be great if undeconate inj worked well as the oral versions really blew.

Oh yeah could you tell me why far superior? Have you used it? I would be really interested in better forms of test. Maybe test is not test?
Thanks ....

Last edited:
Im in ur same boat bro. I get sandoz test cyp from cvs and i pay $111 with insurance.. Honestly the shit hurts and i find some underground pharmas way better.

hope the child is nice and healthy :)

baby is good, saw the heartbeat last week:eek: update with insurance. i have cvs caremark, but went to riteaid for my test. they billed it as a 21 day supply, so now it only costs me 10 dollars per 10ml vial.:D

Just curious the undeconate you mention does it work better than the 40mg
footballs(undestor, restoril) i used in the 80s? I assume it is an injectable so maybe it is more effective. I used 8-10 40mg caps daily in the 80s.
super weak expensive and inconvenient sums it up. Would be great if undeconate inj worked well as the oral versions really blew.

Oh yeah could you tell me why far superior? Have you used it? I would be really interested in better forms of test. Maybe test is not test?
Thanks ....

injectable testosterone undecanoate is the shiz-nite!!!!

every person that i know personally that has used it wants nothing else (as far as test goes). no more prop, no more enanthate just undecanoate. it has far less sides because its so slow acting. your body doesn't have that huge negative feedback like it does with fast acting testosterones.

i have an older friend in his 60's. he has a script from the doc for HRT and gets testosterone cypionate. he actually uses undecanoate in favor of the cypionate, he says he feels much better on it.

seriously read this article - its a study of test enanthate verus test undecanoate

**broken link removed**

one question i have about the article, how did they weight the ejaculate from the monkeys? who's job was that?????

I pay around 100.00 dollars for 10cc of watson cypionate at walgreens,i used to go to cvs but the script at cvs is only good for 3 months but the script at wallgreens is good for 5 months and i get better service at walgreens like when the script runs out they will call it in to my doctors office for me.

This is incorrect, there is a name brand cyp "Depo-Testosterone"

http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/uspi_depo_testosterone.pdf

Note the trademark symbol by the "depo"

This is incorrect, there is a name brand cyp "Depo-Testosterone"

http://www.pfizer.com/files/products/uspi_depo_testosterone.pdf

Note the trademark symbol by the "depo"

actually everything i said is absolutely correct 100%

just because someone makes a brand and trademarks it using descriptive word, doesn't change the meaning of that word!!!!!

depo does indeed refer to a long acting injectable medication.

Depo-Estradiol
Depo-Medrol
Depo-Provera
Depo-Testadiol
Depo-Testosterone

all of these use the word depo to indicate LONG ACTING

a person can make a brand of something like depo testosterone, and THAT brand might be test cypionate, but that does not mean the meaning of the word depo is changed. it doesnt mean that someone else's depo testosterone might be enanthate or undecanoate

Injection (medicine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Definition of depot

Last edited:
injectable testosterone undecanoate is the shiz-nite!!!!

every person that i know personally that has used it wants nothing else (as far as test goes). no more prop, no more enanthate just undecanoate. it has far less sides because its so slow acting. your body doesn't have that huge negative feedback like it does with fast acting testosterones.

i have an older friend in his 60's. he has a script from the doc for HRT and gets testosterone cypionate. he actually uses undecanoate in favor of the cypionate, he says he feels much better on it.

seriously read this article - its a study of test enanthate verus test undecanoate

**broken link removed**

one question i have about the article, how did they weight the ejaculate from the monkeys? who's job was that?????

Hello Stewie, is there an injectable T-undeconate? never saw it before but
sounds like it could be good. Thanks,
T.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws