Votes: 70 27.9%
  • Yes, there is a dramatic difference and it is noticeable

Votes: 155 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 10.4%

• Total voters

wutang11

Newbies
I've been considering adding Melanotan II to my peptide schedule. Are the statements about people growing crazy moles and freckles everywhere out of line, or is this a real concern? I have a pretty moley back and would hate for any of them to grow significantly or pop out of nowhere. Do the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan?

I've been considering adding Melanotan II to my peptide schedule. Are the statements about people growing crazy moles and freckles everywhere out of line, or is this a real concern? I have a pretty moley back and would hate for any of them to grow significantly or pop out of nowhere. Do the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan?

The dark freckles were very noticable. I was okay with it but not sure if I will use it again or not.

Myself and my wife have used it for years. it doesn't ad new moles or freckles as it just darkens what you already have.

I too got very noticable freckles. It also made my skin darker where I had previous sun damage. It works well for giving you a DARK tan, but I am not sure I will use it again.

My moles got alot darker almost black and my skin on my face went very blotchy once i came off:(

It will not make somebody grow moles, They will only darken..

Use it without tanning and moles/freckles will really darken. Use a small dose (150-250mcg or so before and even just after tanning) for best results/least sides.

i think its more in dosage. I had no problem when I was doing smaller doses but if I went higher...lots of dark moles and freckles appeared. Thank god for liquid nitrogen.

they darken up first, then the skin fades in and you cant tell the difference. When you come off, it all fades out evenly. After the first time, everything darkened and faded at the same speeds.

That was my experience, anyway.

I had barely noticeable freckles that turned into really dark ones. I never even knew I had some of them, which made me think I was getting new freckles at first. I have kept my eye on them now that everything is back to normal, and they are barely noticeable again.

I think most people are using WAY too much. I think that's where the problem comes from. Take it slow and easy. Do small dosages twice a day until you hit your desired tan then do a maintenance shot every three days.

I also experienced The darkening of moles and freckles, for me it was very noticeable to where other pple asked me about if. After stopping they have faded, but I still have more visible now than when I started. Its been about two months since using

I think most people are using WAY too much. I think that's where the problem comes from. Take it slow and easy. Do small dosages twice a day until you hit your desired tan then do a maintenance shot every three days.

I agree 100%. People are still following old protocols. I don't frontload, I don't use a mg, or even half a mg. It's not necessary. Try .125 or .250 right before or after exposure. That got me so dark that I had to stop.

Actually, I was doing an exceptionally low dose because the nausea was too much for me to keep up with eating(I was prepping and eating every 2 hours).
If I remember correctly, I was dosing .2 ED

I used .25mg ED and got some small dark splotches on my skin. Over a year later they are still there. I used to them they arent too noticeable they just look like sun damage.

It made a bunch of freckles come out of nowhere on my face. Acne scars got very very dark, won't use it again...

I have a pretty moley back and would hate for any of them to grow significantly or pop out of nowhere. Do the moles/freckles disappear after stopping melanotan?

Moles are not going to grow or pop out of nowhere on MT-II. However your concerns justify placing yourself in the "not a MT-II candidate" category. Melanotan II is a super potent melanocyte stimulating hormone likely to give you issues given your sun damage. Melanotan one/afamelanotide is a melanocortin 1 specific peptide yielding much lower results. Melanotan one is likely a bigger investment, but if you are patient it will likely give you a look to your pigment unlike ever before. Something to consider op :cool:

I was getting ready to try MTII, this is definetly food for thought...May go with the low end dose and see how it goes. I'm pretty handsome so I dont want to do anything to ruin this pretty face:rolleyes:

Used it maybe 4 years back, and new freckles appeared on my chest and face. Perhaps they have always been there but they were never noticable, now they are.

Somewhat comically, one appeared on my ear where you might get a piercing, so now it looks like I once had earings. Oh well

Anyways, the color was great, my GF loved the 24/7 fun time, but it wasnt worth the cost (not literally) in my opinion

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws