over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First figure show

futurefiguregirl

Newbies
Hi guys, this is my very first post on here! I am about to start prep for my first figure show and I've been having a lot of probably stupid questions running through my head so I thought I might as well make a post and see what kind of feed back I get! Like I said most of my questions are probably stupid but are serious questions that I have so I will take any feedback or info that you think I may need to know leading into my first show. So here are the questions I've had running around my head:
-Is it worth paying someone to do my hair and makeup?
-Do I get my spray tan completely naked or what would I wear if not?
-What are some things I need to bring with me back stage?
-How have other females done their peak week?
-What brand of suit glue works the best or is it even necessary?
Thanks in advance for any responses, I will take every bit of advice I can get related to these questions or not!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you need a coach...

:cool:

you need a coach...

My husband is doing that, but I was looking for some thought and input from other females because there isn't a lot out there for women and I figured if I was having these questions that probably other women were too.

Answers in bold
Hi guys, this is my very first post on here! I am about to start prep for my first figure show and I've been having a lot of probably stupid questions running through my head so I thought I might as well make a post and see what kind of feed back I get! Like I said most of my questions are probably stupid but are serious questions that I have so I will take any feedback or info that you think I may need to know leading into my first show. So here are the questions I've had running around my head:
-Is it worth paying someone to do my hair and makeup? Yes it's one less thing to worry about doing
-Do I get my spray tan completely naked or what would I wear if not? Naked but you will need/ should a llightweight robe (black is what most wear)
-What are some things I need to bring with me back stage? Food, something to sit on, some bring a full length mirror.
-How have other females done their peak week? Depends on what shape your in and what your coach has you doing previously
-What brand of suit glue works the best or is it even necessary? Yes use it, bikini bite
Thanks in advance for any responses, I will take every bit of advice I can get related to these questions or not!

This is things I've noticed from being backstage

This article ought to help you out, I think:

**broken link removed**

-Scott

My husband is doing that, but I was looking for some thought and input from other females because there isn't a lot out there for women and I figured if I was having these questions that probably other women were too.

lol...the problem with MOST husbands is......they think they know
what they are doing.....in reality.....they end up hurting you in the
process and especially on game day.....

if you don't get the responses you want here, like I said before...
you need a coach.....there are many that will help you just on posing,
color, posture and suit that is right for your body type.

Maybe I should have explained better, or maybe you shouldn't have assumed, but my husband has done this for years with plenty of experience to get me show ready; we've got a good handle on the nutrition aspect. Thanks for the input though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Maybe I should have explained better, or maybe you shouldn't have assumed, but my husband has done this for years with plenty of experience to get me show ready; we've got a good handle on the nutrition aspect. Thanks for the input though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

yea...that's why I said nothing about the "nutrition aspect"

im sure he has plenty of experience with hair and nails and
female posing too...

yea...that's why I said nothing about the "nutrition aspect"

im sure he has plenty of experience with hair and nails and
female posing too...

. I think it's pretty obvious that "Tenny" has an issue with women. Here's a little advice for you...how about you stay off the "female forum"

-Is it worth paying someone to do my hair and makeup? If you are good at hair and or makeup, save the money and do it yourself.
-Do I get my spray tan completely naked or what would I wear if not? NAKED and be prepared to bend over.
-What are some things I need to bring with me back stage? Makeup, brush, full length mirror, whatever your coach has you eating, bands to pump up with, robe, flip flops, phone charger.
-How have other females done their peak week? The only things that changed for me during peak week was I started drinking a mother ton of water (2.5 gallons)at the beginning of the week started to taper down as the week went on. My carb intake also changed. Training and cardio stopped Thursday for a Sunday show.
-What brand of suit glue works the best or is it even necessary? Bikini bite. Be careful it will mess up your tan if you get it anywhere other than where your suit will be sticking.
Good Luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I agree with most of you, but IMO, Makeup is a career for woman in all life, lose weight, reading as well. Only when you become better, can you deserve the best.:)

Not sure about MOST husbands, but I prepped my wife for her first figure show. If you do a couple trial runs than on game day you will be on point. I hired a posing coach, found a GREAT guy that makes figure suits, hired make up and tanning for her and she took 3rd masters, 2nd novice and 2nd overall, out of a very large group of ladies in a very big show in Arizona. You just have to cover all the bases, and sometimes as a coach you have to look elsewhere for help and be humble.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131