over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IA SUPERPHARM getting my a** in shape!

Airhonn

Registered
Guys, this log couldn’t be done without the IA Superpharma, go check them out he’s got a huge selection and he’s got a kick ass sale going on now like 35% off bitcoin orders until the end of May so give him a look over!

Intro:
Running IA’s gear for my summer blast. I’m going to be recording and doing video reviews and updates so this first post is just an introduction.
Ill try to make these First couple posts as informative as possible, but I would really like to do this on video since I bought this expensive new video shit!

Cycle: I’m coming off a cruise, and being lazy, work and family have been priority for me and we moved to a new state, so I’ve been getting the most out of resting this past 4 months. That being said because of this I will be regaining a lot of my lost size so keep this in mind when watching the results of this.
My cruise is 150mg test c every 10 days( I do 75 every 4 days but im prescribed 150 every week)

Weekly: This is what I’m starting at, ill ramp up the doses once everything starts to fit together. I also don’t want to dive into a new sponsors gear with no experience on it.

Test E – 150 mgs
EQ- 300 mgs
Tren A – 150 mgs ( I started tren about 3 weeks ago at 90 a week, I find that I can adapt to the sides if I ramp up slowly so I started this earlier different
MENT – 150 mgs
Swapping between, Anavar 40 mgs/ MethylTren 60 mcg every 2 weeks

The test E and the EQ are really just my base, I don’t like super high doses of either.

Tren and Ment together wont be my first time, the recomp effect from both is impressive, and as long as I keep my carbs away from night time I really don’t have issues getting to sleep or having night sweats.

Anavar- I like to swap this little guy out after 2 weeks, I like switching my orals often, I feel like I get much more out of the, doing it this way, anavar just goes well with the tren, I don’t like Abombs or dbol very much to dirty and bloaty for me. I enjoy my dry compounds!

Methyltren- This little fucker is my favorite. IA surprised me when this came suspended!! I was expecting pills but this changes everything. If you have not tried this then you are missing out on one of the hardest hitting compounds I personally have ever tried. With inject-able I wouldn’t go beyond 60mcg without really testing your tolerance this shit hits hard.

Diet: I keep it simple, 5 meals. Pre-Post meals have carbs rest are protein fat. I like starting with a lower protein count while I adjust to the food amount as I recomp by adding protein and lowering fats. Like I said I try not to make the diet complicated, the easier and simpler the diet is the better I adhere to it.
Calories:2884
Protein:218g
Fat:112g
Carbs:251g

Workouts:
Cardio 20 minutes Pre-breakfast
Mon: Chest/shoulders
Tuesday: Legs/deads
Wednesday: Arms/abbs/calves
Thursday: Back
Friday: active rest/recovery day
Saturday: Legs/squats
Sunday: active rest/recovery day

Not going to write down every workout, changes depending on availability of equipment, but I go to failure on just about every set, 3-4 sets per exercise in a 10-15 rep range. I keep my squats/deads/bench in on the corresponding day. Not looking to be the strongest guy in the world, so I don’t pr or anything very often.

Starting pictures/ measurements:
Sitting at 223 right now, these were also taken after mother's day which was a binge fest or fat and salt so normally i would say my weight is in the 216 to 218 range. But def bloated and not the best pics, i'll make sure the updated ones are much clearer.

Thanks again to IA superpharma for sponsoring this, was going to run it anyway but a daily log and pics will keep me on track , falling off is so easy and my time and schedule are finally clearing up so I can really get down to business! This wasn’t some test e log either, dude put his shit up to be tested so props to him for doing so.

Goals
Getting back into my rhythm is the most important goal, being on a cruise i haven't been 100% with my diet or my training since we moved states, but now that everything is calming down i want to get back to my day by day. I am much fatter than i am used to being, but i think it was a good rest for my body my joint and mind feel refreshed and ready to go. Living in a new state means i don't know the competition circuit around this new area so once i've gotten myself into a good rhythm i want to start looking at competitions in this area.

Bloodwork
I have some starting bloods, done not to long ago but I will update with new bloods in around 2 months since I need to hit my deductible anyway!

- Air

Attachments

• unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 263
  • unnamed1.jpg
    unnamed1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 271
Is it Christmas in your neck of the woods

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

haha im assuming from my wifes christmas lights? they were for my sisters party for making jr olympics this year.

Look decent but ur back is taking a beating bro, all that work just to b pocked out. What r ur plans for that?

The Green Machine

Look decent but ur back is taking a beating bro, all that work just to b pocked out. What r ur plans for that?

The Green Machine

yeah my back took a hit with us living in a damn hotel in transit to our new house, but only because I've been out of my normal regiment.

my acne regiment is:

b5 - 3 grams a day
russian stars zoof
and some derm-abrasion treatments

it will cure up within 5 weeks normally. when im on top of it i have no issues. haven't been taking my AI and just taking my TRT so i let it get out of control!

some easy and basic meal prep. i meal prep every 3 days. the square containers are turkey and veggies, the oval containers are ground turkey and pasta, one with mac nut oil (pre workout) and one with pasta sauce (post workout). my night time meal is ground beef with avacado.

Attachments

• food 1.jpg
    food 1.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,167
Supplements im using. All health related except for the night time fat burner (which i really just use because it knocks me TFO). Not using protein powder or anything else at the moment.

Omegas
Black seed oil
Niacin
Ubiquinol
Tudca
Aspirin
Saw Palmetto
Carditone
Pantothenic Acid
Thermovex PM

Attachments

• sups1.jpg
    sups1.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,166
Been getting a few PMs on the methyl tren.

I use the methyl tren for 2 reasons,
1. insane preworkout compound. Really gets you going no doubt. 30 minutes before and watch the magic happen

2. on my fasting days i take in the morning and i find it drops my blood sugar and helps get me into keto much like insulin does.

ive used the Methyl tren 4 times now, 60 mcg, and holy shit have i missed this compound. i can go into the gym feeling like shit but as soon as you start getting a pump all the aggression comes out. Really helps in setting a standard for how intense my workouts should be.

ill post some before and afters of my blood sugar when taking this stuff so you guys can see the effect on blood sugar

Whats up Guys one week check in coming at ya.

Today's morning weight 207.

Starting weight was 223 down to 207 that's 8 days.
(Again my weight was heavily bloat and shit from mothers day binging, but my normal weight was around 213-215 before that)

Thoughts about Diet.

I was miserable this week. No doubt I need way more calories. That being said i was staving for sugar then entire day with up and down blood sugar spikes. My workouts were intense, but only until about Saturday and then they started suffering. I've decided i want to switch things up a bit, make myself less miserable.

Diet: Calories :2884
Protein:145 Grams
Fat: 240 Grams
Carbs : 36 Grams

Yes that's right Im going keto!
There isn't because i think you lose weight faster, but only because of the benefit of mental clarity i get when i adapt. I'm keeping the calories the same, i lost enough weight to were i can honestly raise them if i want. Keto is highly enjoyable for me because its insanely easy to diet while not having to worry about meal prepping carbs. I know i'm probably going to get some flame for this since its not everyone's favorite but i am a big fan of how i feel on it.

IA SUPERPHARMA GEAR!

Ok here are my thoughts so Far with the gear.

Tren + MENT = OK my hunger went out of control. I stuck to diet but i could feel both of these no doubt hunger wise.

I also was sweaty all day and i got hot and cold flashes randomly throughout the day. There is 0 pip from ANY of the compounds which i'm really pleased about since i like my site injections.

Test and EQ = Cant quite tell the kick in yet, i mean i was on trt up until this point so it will take a bit before i'm really feeling these, but hell my hunger was ravenous and i had an increase in random erections so you know somethings going on. Again 0 Pip what-so ever!

Methyl-Tren-=OK, Dropped my blood sugar TOO much. I mean i felt like absolute shit until i got myself going in the gym....and then it was a complete 180. I would go from feeling like death to feeling pumped and crazy strong in 20 minutes of getting to the gym. Definite anger issues, road rage to the gym was for real on this stuff. Love it...OK well i hate it and love it...

Going to take some progress pics post workout today to show you guys some of the changes I've seen so far, But over all a good week in terms of the cycle and food.

Again thanks to IA SUPERPHARMA for sponsoring this, he STILL has a 35% off Deal going on so i think you should check him out the shit is smooth and i'm seeing serious changes . Give him a shot!

Week 3!

Alright I've lost a ton of weight, haven't been able to post pictures because i cant edit them from my phone and I've been in mexico! but i'm going to update now with my week 2 pictures as well as my week 3 pics.

I'm not even sure how much weight i'm down, but its bordering 197-195

Keto is the easiest diet and i always convince myself of this every time i do it. i'm seriously not hungry and its a pain to get my food in, even traveling to mexico (where i didn't count my normal macros, just didn't eat and visible carbs) I was losing weight.

Now that i'm back home i'm going to up my dosages slightly to compensate for the loss of weight. Originally i was doing 2 weeks cut with 2 weeks of recomp and follow that for the course, but since the fat is falling off i'm going to continue the weight loss portion for another 2 weeks. upping tren and ment to 300mgs a week and my test to 300. keeping eq where its at for now , just to see how everything else works. My blood work appointment is next week so you guys will be able to see where my markers are at, however i hate doing blood work on tren because its never pretty! I also start the Anavar today and drop the methyl tren for awhile.

no changes to the diet, no need if i'm losing weight.

Workouts have of course suffered a bit, keto always makes me a bit weaker, but i'm not looking for instant gratification i know its all long term and once i start putting some weight back on ill enjoy my strength again.

pics coming in tonight!

overall for 3 weeks, im ok with the progress, im going to get down to to sub 10% before regaining some weight. The scars on my stomach are from the military, i have 3 wounds as well as a umbilical hernia, so my abbs dont look quite right these days!

Leaning out very nicely! And you've got me very intrigued with the methyl tren! I have a show coming up in a week, then basically prepping the whole rest of the summer for North Americans, so I could use something to give me a little extra kick on those rough days!

I love the methyl tren, and IAs is kicking myass haha. For 14-16 days of dieting I'm surprised with how intense my workouts are

just a comparison of 2 years ago about 20-30 pounds heavier then i was in the bottom photo, yes and a lot clearer..

took my jam to disney land wore the same shirt for effects, far harder and vascular looking physique, IA tren doing its job, i didn't have normal update photos this week since i took the fan on vacation, but its clear to see what a 20 pound difference looks like when your hard and vascular.

I also broke my thumb at disney land (being stupid of course,) so i will be scaling back my bar work for a few weeks and work with stuff i know won't injury it further. Blood work results should be coming back any time now, excited to see what my numbers look like. but physique is definitely changing by the day at this point.

Attachments

• unnamed-4.jpg
    unnamed-4.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 1,050
Here is the mid cycle bloods. Not surprised to see super high ester with the tren and ment, Peaking test levels and shitty cholesterol.

Attachments

• unnamed-5.jpg
    unnamed-5.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1,062

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads