over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677 , t3 lower igf ?

Kibbo

Newbies
Guys been searching but not finding an answer, does t3 lower igf when using peps/mk677 or is this true only when using GH?

If you don't get hunger side effects from the MK-677, then it will help a little bit, it doesn't really burn fat tho, but it will make you feel better/healthier. Which when dieting sometimes u can rly feel like shit and the mk677 helps with sleep quality too. Take MK677 as a health supplement, expect nothing more.

It’s one thing to make useless posts to embed the link of your site it’s a whole other thing to give out bad information like you know what the fuck your talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys been searching but not finding an answer, does t3 lower igf when using peps/mk677 or is this true only when using GH?

It is NOT necessary to use T4 with GH peps/secretagogues like with GH. Well, it isn't "necessary" for either, but it is helpful with GH. GH peps/MK doesn't have the same negative effects on thyroid hormones that GH does, so supplementation isn't needed.

It is NOT necessary to use T4 with GH peps/secretagogues like with GH. Well, it isn't "necessary" for either, but it is helpful with GH. GH peps/MK doesn't have the same negative effects on thyroid hormones that GH does, so supplementation isn't needed.

It’s not necessary but through blood work RamboStallone proved your body can convert more T4 to T3 while on MK-677. I like T4 so far a lot. It’s keeping me lean while bulking.

It’s not necessary but through blood work RamboStallone proved your body can convert more T4 to T3 while on MK-677. I like T4 so far a lot. It’s keeping me lean while bulking.

I agree with you that T4's benefits will still be present with peptides/secretagogues. I was just saying that exogenous T4 usage isn't "needed" like it is with exo. GH use (particularly higher-dose GH).

There are a lot of people on the boards who think that GH peptides/secretagogues are going to negatively affect their thyroid function just like exo. GH does. So, I was just letting them know that it is not something they need to worry about.

But...if someone wants to use T4 with their peptides/secretagogues because they feel it benefits them, go for it!

I agree with you that T4's benefits will still be present with peptides/secretagogues. I was just saying that exogenous T4 usage isn't "needed" like it is with exo. GH use (particularly higher-dose GH

Can you explain in layman's terms why?

I was under the impression exo GH decreases T4 ONLY BECAUSE it increases T4 > T3 conversion so its a bit of a false reading. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Can you explain in layman's terms why?

I was under the impression exo GH decreases T4 ONLY BECAUSE it increases T4 > T3 conversion so its a bit of a false reading. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

I dont know much about MK-677 but I do about thyroid. i actually came in here looking for info on MK677.

T4 and T3 should be taken together for optimal results. Reason being, our body produces T4 which converts to T3. T3 is the active hormone at the cell receptor site. However, as we age our bodies ability to produce t4 lessens. our bodies ability to convert T4 into T3 lessens also. The cell receptor site becomes less sensitive as we age to top it off. Damn aging!

T4 helps T3 bind at the receptor site. That is why a combo of T4/T3 is always better than straight T4 alone (no disrespect to anyone who does different).
Again, because it becomes more difficult for our bodies to convert it. If you combine T4/T3 (several brands of natural non synthetic like Armor thyroid, Natur-thyroid or even compounded which is a synthetic version of thyroid but still bio identical aka the same our body produces- just not porcine based) If we are not able to convert T4 efficiently we are not going to have optimal t3 levels. Even if we are able to convert it, often times the sensitivity of the cell receptor site has down graded making it more difficult to bind so by combining the two you are giving your body a far better chance for success.

Side note- thyroid is tricky in the sense a lot of things make its absorption more difficult to absorb/convert/bind. If you wake first thing in the am and take it with a glass of water 15-30 min before eating anything you get far better results than taking it with food. if its a tab bite it to break it and speed the breakdown up. often times the coating on the outside slows down the process. just a simple trick. its only chalky tasting. wash it down with water.

some people might want more T3 for fat burning purposes. so how do you get the best of both worlds if you cant get your own compounded version? Easy take the brand T4/T3 like i listed above or any other similar natural combo and then take a cytomel or whatever brand T3 you use either with it or later in the day. I take my Armor in the AM for ex and a T3 mid afternoon. Thats how i personally feel my best.

When i'm runing GH without T4, my TSH levels are little high, adding little T4 (50-100mcg adjusted by bloods) helps keep everything ok, atleast for me.Have you ever experienced similar problem?

Don’t worry he doesn’t know what he means either. Been around a few months and is an expert now.
Apparently we got a problem, buddy? How about you tell me directly via pm instead of bitching about me in multiple threads. If you think I'm wrong on something, argue against it with evidence, don't just bitch about me being new to the this particular forum under this particular name.:banghead:

I guess I'm the only one who's never ran T4. I've ran my share of T3 but not the other. I was always under the assumption T4 was useless.

When i'm runing GH without T4, my TSH levels are little high, adding little T4 (50-100mcg adjusted by bloods) helps keep everything ok, atleast for me.Have you ever experienced similar problem?

I haven’t had blood with done but i like the look I’m getting from 100-125mcg T4 with my HGH/MK-677.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131