over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fuller Muscles

hugostiglitz87

Registered
Been on test e and tren e and have been doing good with bulking and muscle fullness. I added some havoc epi to my cycle and been on 2 weeks, and I noticed I'm losing size weight and definition and muscle fullness. I've used epistane with good results but by a different company.

What could I add to help with muscle fullness my diet is high carb and protein. Maybe drop the epi add some anavar?

Dosing test e 400 mg a week and tren 200 mg a week.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do something to raise your igf levels peptides or gh

If the epistane made you look worse then drop it.
MK-677 makes me look more full than just about anything.

I like the mk 677 but the only issue I have is after the feeling of wanting to eat everything in site is gone. I get so terribly sleepy , so I take only enough to make hungry.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i want to try mk. i wonder if the face bloat is dose-related and u can take an effective dose that wont cause excess bloating.

i want to try mk. i wonder if the face bloat is dose-related and u can take an effective dose that wont cause excess bloating.
Or even better, you could simply be someone who doesn't get face bloating. I don't. But I must say that I don't go over 10mg. I'm not a fan of being tired.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The bloat is person, dose and diet related. Some guys don't get much bloat at all. Others get loads. Although some are on test, deca and mk-677 and eating tonnes of crap and they wonder why they are bloated :D For you I would say no more than 10mg per day and see how that goes for a few weeks and adjust if needed. Keep your diet clean and drink lot's of water and that dose is enough for all the good stuff (pumps, fullness, sleep, recovery etc). I get extreme fatigue from mk but like bloat it's person/dose related and I am at the top of the spectrum. MK is definitely one of the most effective over the counter aids you can take.

MK677 is awesome, it just fucks my blood glucose waaaay too much.

I like MK-677 so far. (a few months on) The bloating and tiredness are a bitch though. But whatcha gonna do about it other than not take it? The munchies aren't much of a problem if you take it all before bed.

Ya its crazy weird how that epistane made me lose a lot of size. Gonna switch anavar

No point.

Last edited:
Why not?

It was a big post about how what you wrote doesn't really make sense. But I decided there was no point in posting it and didn't want you to take it the wrong way. I just mentioned things like you are on the same stack of drugs but just added epistane. How you hadn't lowered doses plus it had only been 2 weeks anyway. Even if the epi was fake how could you start losing weight, size and fullness on the exact same drug stack. I mentioned your diet and possible changes to it. Possible appetite suppression or augmentation. Asked many questions including how closely you track all your food. Wondered if you were just going on feel and mentioned other hormone such as estrogen. Changes in water retention can make people feel less conditioned as an example. Asked if you have actually lost scale weight. Asked if you had felt ill etc. Regardless of everything the epistane is obviously not good for you so it was Wise to drop it. Perhaps add in avar in a few weeks if you plan to stay on your current cycle.

Last edited:
gh
+
drier fullness - anadrol, sdrol
watery fullness - dbol

Last edited:
Ya its crazy weird how that epistane made me lose a lot of size. Gonna switch anavar

Anavar does this to me. Ive tried soo many times because ive heard so many good things about it and i wanted to make it work.. I've had my var sent to the lab twice to make sure it was real and that i was taking enough. Tried everything. In the end anavar makes me smaller,weaker,flatter, and just simply not look as good. It was such a disappointment.

Im not saying that will happen to you, my point is some aas just do this to people. I respond well to virtually all other aas accept anavar. The only one that makes me look worse lol. Ive never tried epistane you. To be honest i cant really handle orals anymore. Too mamy stomach problems even on the ones that work like dbol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131