over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Legal HCG? Female dieting

pumpkinhead

Registered
After my wife hit her mid 30's (now in her 40's) we have had a horrible sticking point for her when it comes to dieting and she has that last 10lbs to go. Got so bad I even hired out a nutrition coach (very well known) and he got her stuck quicker then I do. If you ask, (supplements, diet styles, etc..) we have tried it. This has only started in her mid 30's when it comes to fat loss and the difference between Lean and stage ready.

SO HERE IS THE QUESTION... with all the legal HCG diet places, have any of you found a affordable LEGAL one? I am going to try HCG on her this year when she hits her sticking point (or maybe slightly before)…. But the problem I am having is paying over $200 for a bottle of HCG because of the online doctors scripts (BS). We are trying to stay squeaky clean with L.E.

That shit doesn’t actually work does it?

I know a girl that did it and tried to convince me it did and then she told me part of diet was only eating like 500 calories a day, no shit you lost weight ya dumb bitch!

The HCG diet is a scam imo.

I actually know another Female BB that swears by it. Yes the normal HcG diet protocols call for a 500 calorie diet, but keep in mind that is for the average fat person who has a very different idea of working out then we do, hence we burn far more calories.

When my wife hits her lowest calorie point, it is in the 1200 calorie range... The other female bb'r I know, told me HCG at around 1200 cals worked for her as well.

Keep in mind when she hits her sticking point, it is no longer a calorie in calorie out issue with her. In one of her ruts just for a experiment we continued to take her down to 800 calories and she was doing about 90min of cardio a day, with weights 6 days a week....it got so bad, she actually gained 1 lb in that 4 week period. Guessing at that point it was a cortisol issue from stress.

The reason we think this might have some hope with her, since it is not a calorie issue, but rather a body fighting us issue. The Hcg tricks her body into thinking she is pregnant, thus wanting to feed / protect the baby and lets the last bit of fat stores go. Other then HCG we are at a loss of what to do. As I previously mentioned we have tried ALL other supplements, training programs, cycling carbs, keto, etc..etc.. I have over 25 years in the gym, 15 years on the stage and still cant figure it out... The nutrition coach I hired trains national level guys / girls and he could not figure it out.

**I would normally agree with you KALADRYN....but when you reach a point of nothing else has worked, what do you do. The odd thing, this only started with her about 5 years ago.

Last edited:
That shit doesn’t actually work does it?

I know a girl that did it and tried to convince me it did and then she told me part of diet was only eating like 500 calories a day, no shit you lost weight ya dumb bitch!

The HCG diet is a scam imo.

Yes and yes.

OP, the weight loss from the HCG diet occurs because it's a 500 calories / day diet. HCG has nothing to do with it. If HCG alone was effective for fat loss, bodybuilders would've started using it for that a long time ago.

Look at her thyroid levels, try changing the foods she diets on, etc. HCG isn't your answer.

Yes and yes.

OP, the weight loss from the HCG diet occurs because it's a 500 calories / day diet. HCG has nothing to do with it. If HCG alone was effective for fat loss, bodybuilders would've started using it for that a long time ago.

Look at her thyroid levels, try changing the foods she diets on, etc. HCG isn't your answer.

As I have said, we have Tried EVERYTHING. Her thyroid levels are in peak range and she takes armour thyroid everyday. Each and every year we have changed up foods and diet styles thinking that would be the trick.

I am not saying the HCG causes fat loss...I am saying the HCG may allow her body to release the fat, instead of holding on to it and burning the muscle.

HCG is basically pregnant woman urine. Administering a pregnant woman urine to a normal (not pregnant) woman is not going to enhance fat loss.

The 'HCG Diet' is utter nonsense.

As I have said, we have Tried EVERYTHING. Her thyroid levels are in peak range and she takes armour thyroid everyday. Each and every year we have changed up foods and diet styles thinking that would be the trick.

I am not saying the HCG causes fat loss...I am saying the HCG may allow her body to release the fat, instead of holding on to it and burning the muscle.

Via what mechanism?

As said above, the HCG diet is about consuming 500 cals per day, thats why weight is lost. The HCG will have no impact on fat loss.

LOL hcg is not pregnant woman urine. It is the hormone found in pregnant womens urine. that is like saying pregnant womens urine would not help to get your nuts producing test. LOL

via the mechanism of the body thinking it is pregnant and needs to protect the baby. If the baby is starving, the body needs to break down fats to feed it.

via the mechanism of the body thinking it is pregnant and needs to protect the baby. If the baby is starving, the body needs to break down fats to feed it.

Grabage.

Read the studies I posted and move on. I can post more if you want?

Think of something else or waste your money.

I did not know we had some many doctors on here....

My question was if anyone knew a legal place...NOT if they thinks it works.

Swifto...did you know up until about 20 years ago doctors debated if testosterone even added muscle mass?

Guess no one should use testosterone either...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917954
" but whole-body protein synthesis did not change significantly. Muscle morphometry showed no significant increase in muscle fiber diameter"

Last edited:
I did not know we had some many doctors on here....

My question was if anyone knew a legal place...NOT if they thinks it works.

Swifto...did you know up until about 20 years ago doctors debated if testosterone even added muscle mass?

I've posted 4 clinical double blind reputable peer reviewed studies stating pretty much the same thing - its doesn't work to enhance fat loss.

You've posted nothing.

Honestly, save your money, it doesn't work as shows above.

But if you do decide to go that route... I've heard the HCG Diet Drops are the best! No injections! :)

Swifto..I am not even going to get into it with you. I know your type...you read a lot, that is for sure.

Guess no one should use testosterone either...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2917954
" but whole-body protein synthesis did not change significantly. Muscle morphometry showed no significant increase in muscle fiber diameter"

Yeah, get off the exogenous Test and start using Tribulus. Thats what endocrinologist prescribes anyway, right?

I'm out. Good luck with whatever you decide.

so it is obvious you missed the point of my post and the link for you. I posted a study from the SAME website you use, saying testosterone does not work. WE ALL NOW THAT IS NOT TRUE...but that was a study done in 1989.

So you make a smart ass comment about the study I posted, proving a point...and refer back to the studies you posted from the same site.

MY POINT WAS...with any drug, there are always contradictions from different studies. DO YOU KNOW HOW BODYBUILDERS FIND OUT HOW THEY WORK IN THE REAL WORLD? some people waste their money and then spread the wealth of information they find out from real world use not in a "clinical trial". MUCH LIKE, how bodybuilders did with testosterone. While all the doctors were saying it does not work for muscle mass...bodybuilders KNEW years before in fact it did work.

i can think of a list of sups and other goodies about as long as my arm that i would use before that. lol :rolleyes:

better off to find a dr to rx some gh if you wana be THAT sort o squeaky clean...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131