over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mast vs eq in prep

Delt123

Kilo Club
Registered
Test-tren-mast seems like the 'Bread and butter' pre contest stack.

A minority stated they liked test-tren-eq better. Stating they looked fuller and more vascular.

Which would be your pick and Why?

I've only used EQ a few times, and never in a cutting sense....I'd prefer the mast.

Ive used eq and never mast

I would use mast for a short time like say maybe 5-6 weeks.

It has a reputation for being difficult on hair, if predisposed to androgenic alopecia.

I think you answered your own question... If you are already very hard and dry and need fullness then eq might be a viable choice... Many people will be using Winstrol and or proviron or var or even halo and getting hardness from those.

IMHO if fullness needed then very controlled addition of anadrol or a fast test is actually safer because you can always stop it and it will clear quick. Eq is a long ester and if it is doing the wrong thing it is stuck in your system.

I vote test-tren-anadrol-proviron too. All you need to look your best with maybe some GH or MK-677 thrown in if you can live with the temporary bloating.

Although I have no personal experience with EQ, remember that EQ supposedly messes with GABA and I seem to recall you're also taking anxiety-supps so that's definitely something to take into account since it's long acting and the shit may hit the fence long before you get it all out of your system.

the leaner you are the less it matters. tren has to be there though.

eq vs mast - i would say mast less water, but dont expect diuretic like effect. eq fuller and you will get better pumps, and when pumped due to the muscle pushing the skin from within you may actually look leaner on the bodyparts you trained.

I think you answered your own question... If you are already very hard and dry and need fullness then eq might be a viable choice... Many people will be using Winstrol and or proviron or var or even halo and getting hardness from those.

IMHO if fullness needed then very controlled addition of anadrol or a fast test is actually safer because you can always stop it and it will clear quick. Eq is a long ester and if it is doing the wrong thing it is stuck in your system.

Yes you're right anadrol/ test susp or base would defo be a 'safer' option in this case.

I vote test-tren-anadrol-proviron too. All you need to look your best with maybe some GH or MK-677 thrown in if you can live with the temporary bloating.

Although I have no personal experience with EQ, remember that EQ supposedly messes with GABA and I seem to recall you're also taking anxiety-supps so that's definitely something to take into account since it's long acting and the shit may hit the fence long before you get it all out of your system.

Good recall :D although I haven't had any anxiety or panic attacks for the last two years (knocks on wood). I haven't used EQ for this reason + Some people claimed it did nothing.

I've used tren without problems in the past. I'm willing to give EQ a shot but probably going to keep it for a bulk rather than a cut

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws