over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cool Sculpting

Coolsculpting

Yes, it worked but was not painless. It burned post procedure and took a couple of months to see the results. But it did work.

From what I've seen and read it is effective but for some it does not meet there expectations (resluts are not as dramatic as what some expect).

No expert on cool sculpting for I've never tried it, but all I know is whenever (as much as possible actually) I have a cold bath - to which I add tons of ice cubes - I ALWAYS feel rejuvenated afterwards, in any cases infinitely better than pre bath, no matter how exhausted I was... and I stay in the bathtub no less than 20 mins.

Otherwise, cold shower ed, and just that already makes me feel like a million bucks... :)

Now, if only the effects could last all day long... :eek::(:p

I think only fat lazy women are interested in this shit. I doubt it works. If it did you would hear a lot about it

It’s proven to actually kill the fat cells. Would be worth it on those super stubborn areas when your very lean. Multiple treatments would actually help prevent fat gain in those areas since the cells actually die. But it’s expensive. I’d do it if I found like a pretty good discount coupon. They sometimes (ideal image) does 30-40% off sometimes

I have 2 close friends, both very success plastic surgeons in Socal. They said they didn't invest in it as results are nominal and don't last in the long term. It may be beneficial for certain small problem area. Lipo is more effective.

I'd be interested to see if this has any benefits over lipo especially for people like us who like to lift.

From what I've seen and read it is effective but for some it does not meet there expectations (resluts are not as dramatic as what some expect).

I know a handful of people who have had it done, and all were disappointed by the results. Perhaps its from just expecting too much?

I believe the jury is still out on the true effectiveness of Cool Sculpting. As noted earlier in this thread, most individuals are seeking results beyond the capabilities of the procedure. As in most examples, it's a combination of things that will yield the best results. In this case...diet and exercise will aid in achieving the desired results. They do make a cool sculpting home kit.
**broken link removed**
Although I'm sure not as effective as a cool sculpting office visit, it's a heck of a lot cheaper for the kit, and should give you some idea of what can and can't be expected with the cool sculpting procedure.
GD

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner