over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10-12 Meals a day??

Andro308

Registered
can someone explain to me how you can eat 10-12 meals and still stay somewhat lean? I know if I want more mass I need to eat more food but when ever I up my calories I end up putting on fat. I am eating whole foods and diet is nothing new to me. I am not a huge guy I am 230 6'3 sitting at 10% body fat now. would love to hit 250. The biggest I have been is 255 but I am sure it was just a lean 230 with 20 lbs of fat.

Am I missing something here. I am getting about 1.2g per pound of protein in.

Any tips or advice would be helpful. I am not a competing athlete but I do follow a whole foods diet and train hard. I love bodybuilding just wish I was better at it. lol

Thanks
&
Merry Christmas

Depends on the person

Not everyone needs insane amount of calories to grow. Some do.

Just take more tren [emoji51]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Most i have eaten in a day consistently was 9-10 "meals" (i alternated between protein shakes and whole food meals). I managed to eat 11 chicken breasts and have a few protein shakes!? and i was LEAN cuz was about 2-3 weeks out from contest.

The leaner i got the more my metabolism increased and i was ALWAYS hungry. i will also mention that i ramp up gear so begining of diet was less mg's than tail end of diet where mg's were all time high.

so imo and experience, that is your answer. Be very lean and on HIGH dose gear. i was on test and tren. All solid food meals were same macros every meal.
-F2S

If you're getting fat, it just might be possible that you're eating too much :lightbulb:

Seriously?

way overkill bro. i feel bad for your insides ont hat.

im 5'6 and weigh 225 lean. your not eating enough calories at your height that should be cake

I am eating 6 meals a day currently and feel full as shit. I do one cheat meal on Saturday. My workouts are on point and I am dripping in sweat when done.

You could do that many meals, but each one would be fairly small. Even if you stuff your face each meal you aren't going to have an hour to eat and force down a lot of food. They will be quick meals. Not convenient nor is it very doable when you are working a full time job and have a family.

5 or 6 meals a day that are bigger is more practical and you can get in just as many calories.

You could do that many meals, but each one would be fairly small. Even if you stuff your face each meal you aren't going to have an hour to eat and force down a lot of food. They will be quick meals. Not convenient nor is it very doable when you are working a full time job and have a family.

5 or 6 meals a day that are bigger is more practical and you can get in just as many calories.

Yeah I know I am not going to get to freak status, its just not possible with my lifestyle. I have a 5 year old son, wife and work full time job as an Underwriter which sometimes requires me to work longer hours.
Even to get to 240 would be nice. really have not gained much weight in the last year.

can someone explain to me how you can eat 10-12 meals and still stay somewhat lean? I know if I want more mass I need to eat more food but when ever I up my calories I end up putting on fat. I am eating whole foods and diet is nothing new to me. I am not a huge guy I am 230 6'3 sitting at 10% body fat now. would love to hit 250. The biggest I have been is 255 but I am sure it was just a lean 230 with 20 lbs of fat.

Am I missing something here. I am getting about 1.2g per pound of protein in.

Any tips or advice would be helpful. I am not a competing athlete but I do follow a whole foods diet and train hard. I love bodybuilding just wish I was better at it. lol

Thanks

&

Merry Christmas

Dave palumbo has talked about this extensively. He himself used to do it as he always said he was a runner and ectomorph with very fast metabolism.

This is where gut health is so important. John Meadows wrote an article about it that really hits home. I'll try and dig it up...

Yeah I know I am not going to get to freak status, its just not possible with my lifestyle. I have a 5 year old son, wife and work full time job as an Underwriter which sometimes requires me to work longer hours.
Even to get to 240 would be nice. really have not gained much weight in the last year.

You should easily be able to add in more calories for a good 4 or 5 meals a day. Might need to add in some more nutrient dense foods that have healthy fat in them. You could up that protein intake to 1.5 grams/lb bodyweight. If you add in more, do it slowly so you don't put on a lot of fat. I tried going nuts on the eating once and just ended up putting on too much fat. It isn't necessary or healthy.

Like others said, more gear will increase your metabolism and hunger. Too much of course isn't healthy. Look in the mirror and decide just how important the extra 10 to 20 pounds of muscle is to you. Are you willing to risk your health by doing more drugs to get there? It sounds like you have been at this for awhile and not a beginner, so it is going to take something to break through the barrier.

Metabolism ,I get 7-9. Meals a day but there not monster portions just enough to get my macros in and spaced 2 hrs apart to keep a good nitrogen balance.

Consuming enough calories to put yourself in a calorie surplus, based on your current activity levels, BMR and whatever drugs you're taking, is the most important thing.

If the calories come from 5 meals, 6, 10, 15 meals or whatever combination of meals and shakes you desire it doesn't matter. It's whatever suits you best.

You need to be patient and be more regimented.
Getting to 250lb isn't going to happen overnight, its going to take strategic planning with you diet, training and recovery.

If you're getting fat then you're eating too much food, no ifs or buts about it, that is a fact..

Patience. Your muscle can only grow so fast over any given amount of time. .

What are you taking right now?

IME T3 is the only thing that will really allow me to truly eat/process significantly more food. I can be 215-220lbs lean (8% or less) lean without it but if I wanna push I to the 230+ range at the same bodyfat then T3 + more food gets me there

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws