over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DK T-400?? ANYONE FAMILIAR

kcbuilder

Registered
Anyone use DK T-400? If so what were your thoughts about it. also is it a 50/50 split between cyp and enanth? what benefits does this offer other than just being 400mg/ml?

thanks

Didn't even know that stuff was still around, but when I tried it probably 7 yrs ago, it was without a doubt the most painful gear I ever injected.. I did a delt injection, and couldn't lift my arm above my head for a solid 2-3 days.. It felt like someone wacked me with a sledge-hammer.

no pain 4 me. 50mg test prop, 175mg test cyp, 175mg test ent.

Shoot me with some battery acid....

I cannot begin to describe the pain I experience..... maybe I am a wus:p

I am guessing it's "new" but all I know is it's from asia.

can we mention if it's a sponsor? or an i saposed to say something stupid like "is anyone watching ****'s t-400 dvd?"

I lmao when i read shit like that. theres gotta be a better code than that. lmao

It's not a matter of code IMO, cuz people aren't that stupid.. It's a matter of just not coming out and saying certain words - cuz if we're just talking about our blu-ray DVD's and screen resolutions, then we didn't say anything incriminating.

STEROIDS,STEROIDS, STEROIDS, STEROIDS, GEAR, DRUGS, JUICE, SAUCE!!!!! So come arrest me, LOL.

About the T-400, new stuff is not as painful at all, hardly any soreness. It's great, a couple cc's of that shit a week and you'll grow like a weed

real denkall test 400= very,very,painful
new denkall test 400=havent tried it yet

I always diluted it with something else like deca to kill the pain.

I know that IP guy was rebottling T400 about a year ago and my test levels were only 525 after a month....I would becareful unless you know your source

I am guessing it's "new" but all I know is it's from asia.

can we mention if it's a sponsor? or an i saposed to say something stupid like "is anyone watching ****'s t-400 dvd?"

I lmao when i read shit like that. theres gotta be a better code than that. lmao

tell me about it. When I talk about gear I usually mention that I'm on TRT, or say that I'm "researching something." Hence, whatever in the hell it is that I'm talking about isn't illegal. These are both true, though ;) But at least it's not a poorly masked, blatant description of something felonius. Like that word? Felonius?

if we are talking about the old t400 by denkall that used to be made in mexico then that was hells fury in a 10mL bottle. i seriously have no idea how people could use that stuff and still be able to function. I used 1cc of it in my quad and could squat or kneel down for a week. it was by far the wrost gear I have ever used.

The reason for it was a couple of reasons. Obviouly dissolving 400mgs of test into 1cc of oil is alot, so it takes alot of BA to do so. The resulting factor of the increased amount of BA is going to be alot of irritation and inflimation at the injection point. The other reason is the test prop. We all know prop hurts so combine it with the above said factors and this is your main reason.

The new t400 by IP, I havent ever tried. I have heard several people say it hurts and several say that its great so as with any IP product in my opinon its going to be hit and miss and may vary batch to batch but I do hear more good reviews than negative ones.

hated the stuff

I hate the stuff from DK mexico. i shot the stuff into my bicep and holy shit i though i had to go to the hospital to amputate the damm thing. i could not bend my arm i had to put it in a sling cuz it hurt to move it.

If i remember correctly the Ba was high in there so the test could be fully disolve.

the new dk 400 i have heard is pain less. but have not tried. too many repressed memories with the original

Okay, I ran 2ml last night. quad inj. Sore today but nothing unusual. Only thing I noticed is that the stuff is thick. Warmed it up as usual but I swear it took 3 min to inject 2ml. for me sust 250 same 2ml is about a 30-40 sec. just a really slow inj. I can feel the prop, but again nothing above and beyond sust.

Okay, I ran 2ml last night. quad inj. Sore today but nothing unusual. Only thing I noticed is that the stuff is thick. Warmed it up as usual but I swear it took 3 min to inject 2ml. for me sust 250 same 2ml is about a 30-40 sec. just a really slow inj. I can feel the prop, but again nothing above and beyond sust.

Best of luck to you plz for your sake get bloodwork done around 3rd to 4th week to be safe

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear