over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New GF issues

woodbs

Registered
I've been dating a woman for about 10 months and things are going pretty good. We love about 45 minutes apart and see each other once or twice a week, usually the whole weekend. Seems good, not quite enough for her a lot of times tho[emoji17]
I try to always trust people until I have reason not to. She hasn't given me reason yet but I tend to "think" sometimes. The issue is she likes to go out, drink and have a good time ... No biggie. The problem is she doesn't know that stopping point and basically blacks out not remembering the night. It bothers me not only that she drives in this state but can't help but think what else happens or has happened?! Like she has told me that her and her gfs have never gone home with a guy from a bar. But I'm thinking...how would she remember?! Scenario...she gets drunk, hooks up and goes to her house..dude leaves, she wakes up next day with a hangover .., no problem!
I know I may be overthinking things but, we were at a wedding last Saturday where she drank too much, don't remember the ride home much or sex at all. Which made me start thinking...wonder how often THAT has happened?
So...should I just leave it I'm my head or confront her about it? I'm not sure bringing up the past events is the best thing to do? Thanks for any advice or opinions...

I would dump her. If you both make the decision to be exclusive and she continues to disrespect you by acting like a single chick getting blacked out drunk tell her she can be single.

Telling her it bothers you etc will only make you look insecure and In my experience the moment a girl thinks you don't trust her the more she will resent you, and probably do something behind your back. think about it from her perspective. Why should I be loyal to my boyfriend if he doesn't trust me anyway?

good luck;)

Last edited:
Im sorry I cannot stand a drunk ass woman, I worked in bars too long and it gets on my nerves being around severely drunk ass people. In your case I would have to question the need to go out and get hammered.
How old is she low 20's?
She and you are unevenly yoked as they say, not a good match with her behavior being somewhat suspect.
She wants to be a little party girl, so be it, she can do it with someone else.
I dated a girl like that in my early 20's and she was a royal pain in the ass, she was hot as hell and needed to go out and party and be seen, I dumped her sorry ass and never regretted it.

I guess one of my main concerns is the past. This woman has been dating for about seven years, actually self labeled as a professional dater! I just think sometimes that I'm just another notch. Now we are both 50, and ( not to toot my own horn) I am the best "in shape" guy she has been with...best partner she says ever had in bed. The last guy was an overweight 35 yr old. But I guess endowment and ability in bed made up for it. I just can't help my thoughts that she has been very promiscuous.
Now that being said ... Yes 50 year olds will have had several partners to say the least. And being single again after a 20 year marriage I'm also not sure I'm ready for a one on one only relationship either?! Most of me does...just don't want to make any more wrong choices.

Im sorry I cannot stand a drunk ass woman, I worked in bars too long and it gets on my nerves being around severely drunk ass people. In your case I would have to question the need to go out and get hammered.

How old is she low 20's?

She and you are unevenly yoked as they say, not a good match with her behavior being somewhat suspect.

She wants to be a little party girl, so be it, she can do it with someone else.

I dated a girl like that in my early 20's and she was a royal pain in the ass, she was hot as hell and needed to go out and party and be seen, I dumped her sorry ass and never regretted it.

Yeah I've been sober over a year. I can put up with my drunk ass buddies but a total turn off for me to have a gf one! I have expressed how I feel about her drinking and blacking out... She agrees that she should be more careful to notice that " line". But after the last one, and my unhappiness about it, she said she didn't even know how to be herself then! So I almost have decided it's either booze or me at this point?! Something I would never have agreed to myself when I drank! Hell I don't fucking know [emoji31]

Oh yeah..we also met on a dating website, which was my first time doing. I had heard rumors about them ...

I'm almost thinking that I need to find another "sober" person ?[emoji17]

Last edited:

This. If you're not happy after 10 months, you're not going to be happy later on down the road. It's not an issue to be left in your head, it's a legit concern.

Wow, that's just not the behavior you'd expect from a Lady who is in her 50s. If she hasn't gotten past that stage in life at this point when the hell will she?

That said, you seem to be on a different path, so its probably best that you find someone on your same path or someone that has already been down that path to help keep you grounded.

Your worries are valid drinking until blacked out leads to not remembering wtf happened... How would she take it if you did the same??

I would definitely move on... that is just terribly behavior, especially for a women that is at an age where she should be responsible. If her life doesnt align with your, move forward and find someone that is on the same level. Its only going to become more of a problem with this lady.

Man, I've been in a similar position. I'm 29 but have an interesting mentality with women. I've been through enough serious shit with women that I started reading books by david deangelo, and a few other modern day "romeos". For a while my friend and I would make it a contest to see who could get the most girls. It's a numbers game. The more women we talked to, the more phone numbers we'd get. It got to a point where I had so many numbers in my phone it made dating after that almost impossible without changing my number. Now im back in a serious relationship and seriously miss the chase, and not being serious with women. If you just came out of a 20 year long marriage maybe it's best to enjoy being single, and not tied down to a women that doesnt remember things that are that serious. I love my girl, but honestly sometimes it's hard to not give in to the temptation of all these south florida cuban girls walking around in string bikinis....Also, have you had a conversation with her about why she drinks soo much? it's a tough one to have brother, I know that I used to drink way too much and when an ex had the conversation with me it made me angry, but she also brought it up poorly. However it did make me think deep down, and now i've basically quit drinking.

Well..she is actually very responsible as far a job, finances etc. She def has that part together! Also she only drinks on the weekend and not every weekend. Just when she does it usually becomes a big night of it. I have talked to her about how it concerns me and that she becomes a different person. One that I don't care for in fact. But I also told her I don't want you to do something you don't want to do ( stop drinking) . Which she responded that she doesn't know how to be herself now. So I told her on the way to the wedding....listen?! People are going to be drinking and having a good time. I don't want you sitting there thinking ..damn I want a drink like everyone else. So drink and have fun tonight?! No biggie. But that turned into over the line black out drunk.

I know you are 50 my man.. but please take my advice on this.. I'm not saying I'm an expert.. but I have been told that though I lack in knowledge and actual quantifiable intelligence, I have extremely high social intelligence..

Here we go:

You are 50.. and divorced after 20years of marriage.. some years were happy.. some werent.. but now you are single... age doesn't matter.. single is single.. all single people should view the dating world the same..

The more options you have the more social power you have... simple as that.. I know you don't want to play games.. I know dating was different when you were a teen... but you have 3 things on your side.. 1) age + shredded = sexy 2) wisdom/experience 3) no expiration date..

you can't think like "oh i just want to tell her i like her and be with her."

you need to chill out.. date multiple women.. young old skinny fat everything.. build your social circle to the point where they are calling you.. just add them as additions to your life.. take them to laundry grocery shopping.. cook dinner with them.. splash them with a little water when you are doing dishes.

people want the short cut.. one girl one relationship bam over.. doesn't work like that and it takes longer.. its all timing.. the more women you become "friends with" the more they are going to pressure you for a committment then you wont have to settle for nonesense blackout drunk hoes..

I know you are 50 my man.. but please take my advice on this.. I'm not saying I'm an expert.. but I have been told that though I lack in knowledge and actual quantifiable intelligence, I have extremely high social intelligence..

Here we go:

You are 50.. and divorced after 20years of marriage.. some years were happy.. some werent.. but now you are single... age doesn't matter.. single is single.. all single people should view the dating world the same..

The more options you have the more social power you have... simple as that.. I know you don't want to play games.. I know dating was different when you were a teen... but you have 3 things on your side.. 1) age + shredded = sexy 2) wisdom/experience 3) no expiration date..

you can't think like "oh i just want to tell her i like her and be with her."

you need to chill out.. date multiple women.. young old skinny fat everything.. build your social circle to the point where they are calling you.. just add them as additions to your life.. take them to laundry grocery shopping.. cook dinner with them.. splash them with a little water when you are doing dishes.

people want the short cut.. one girl one relationship bam over.. doesn't work like that and it takes longer.. its all timing.. the more women you become "friends with" the more they are going to pressure you for a committment then you wont have to settle for nonesense blackout drunk hoes..

Damn! I like the way you put that! Def have some thinking to do huh

Woodbs can you delete some pm's as I been trying to get in contact. Thanks

I think it boils down to that if she gets to a state regularly that you don't trust her, something needs to change.

Seems like you two are expecting two different things from this relationship. You like the hook-ups the way they are and she likes those + getting trashed and partying when she can. So you confront her about it. What will change? She is 50 and sounds like she is an alcoholic. I wouldn't expect much to change. If you want a better situation, it will be up to you.

My mother-in-law has been a black out drunk for 16 years according to my father-in-law. Nothing has changed except it gets worse. Learn from others brotha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear