over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sciroxx Somedin (IGF-1-LR3)

JeanClaude

Registered
I volunteered to log for Karl about the Somedin.

This is my first order from Karl. My shipment was already on its way when he posted for volunteers on here. So my stuff doesn't have any "extra" as some sponsors would do for loggers. And since it was already on the way I didn't get the extra vial. But I will eventually after the log. Just saying all this to show that I'm not biased towards Karl's products and have an objective viewpoint in terms of logging.

A Little background:

I've used IGF-LR3 5x from 3 different sponsors on this board in ranges from 40-200mcg/day so I have something to compare to in terms of effects. I've been lifting 17years.

215lbs 17%BF. Was less BF before Xmas holidays hah.

Best lifts

Deadlift - 495x5
Squat - 385x4
Bench - 325x1

Incline dumbbell bench
110x12
120x8

Was a college athlete then tore my ACL so became a gym rat.

On TRT, and blast and cruise over the years.

Currently I'm on a blast

700mg/wk Test Prop
600mg/wk Deca
Hcg 500iu/wk
Adex 1mg/wk
Nolva 20mg ed

IGF-DES 100mcg micro injection preworkout in muscle being worked.

Since LR3 is long acting and to preserve the MGF levels post workout, albeit short as the MGF half life is, I do my LR3 injections SQ 100mcg in the morning or several hrs around my workout. I make sure to eat 15-20 mins after LR3 inject.

I already micro inject the DES so microinjections of LR3 are a pain, literally. I've found SQ gives me the same effects. For body parts that I would like to bring up I will do IM as needed.

One problem was that the vials I received looked empty with only a few flakes of product. But Karl gave me the reasoning for that because there was no filler/mannitol and it was 200mcg of product which is only a few specs. I was skeptical but took him for his word.

I started Somedin Monday, February 1 @100mcg/day SQ. Today is the second day and I'm constantly hungry after I eat even when I know I don't have the capacity to eat more.

That's the best sign that it's legit. Next would be excessive sleepiness and tiredness and sleeping for long periods of time. And third would be fuller muscles. Last 2 obviously haven't happened yet but only been one night since starting. So in a few days I will hopefully feel these effects.

In short, too early to tell bout bodycomp and sleep but did notice the constant hunger.

Will update after a few more days on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DAY 3

Woke up today and was looking fuller and tighter waist. Chest was looking phenomenal

DAY 7 of LR3 sq.

Super tired and lethargic. That's when u know it's legit. Super hungry all the time still.

Body comp has completely changed. Every muscle is full and round all the time. Don't experience much flatness even when I'm depleted in the morning. Stomach has gotten tighter. This the real deal.

Gonna get igf levels tested after 10 or so days on it, Sometime this week. Gonna start site injecting after blood test and do a follow up and see if any changes in serum IGF sq vs. IM.

All in all, good effects

DAY 10 100mcg/day

After 7 days sq, on concreter's advice, switched to IM.

Body has completely changed. Everything is full and round. Never flat. Hunger thru the roof. Get hungry again right after finishing meal. Deep sleep.

After 3 weeks gonna get serum IGF levels done and see where I'm at

DAY 14 100mcg/day IM

Body looks phenomenal. Not as hungry as I was when I was doing SQ but still eat the same amount just less hunger.

I noticed when I did SQ after 2 days insane hunger. Hungry all the time. Never satisfied even after eating.

Switched to IM on day 8 and it took 3-4 days to get that hunger feeling. Even now I'm not as hungry as I was when SQ but I cant stop eating once I start. Dunno if my body getting used to IGF or just the diff between sq and IM in terms of hunger.

Not as lethargic and tired as I was when doing SQ.

In any case. Results are really good. Everything is fuller. Losing fat off some body parts esp quads.

Gonna get a blood test done tomo to test for IGF levels and will post once results come in.

love the user name my favorite action actor right there:headbang:

DAY 19 - 100mcg/day

Body has completely changed. Full ALL the time like I just came back from the gym. Didn't expect it to be this good. Tired as fuck all the time tho. Deep sleep. Hunger has gone down a bit but when I eat I can eat endlessly.

I use bac water so it doesn't burn much on injection. I also am on his first batch which didn't have the mannitol in it so maybe that could be the difference in burning as dnab87 alluded to.

Def legit stuff

DAY 30 - 100mcg/day IM

Even when depleted all my muscles are full. Appetite has decreased slightly but still above normal.

I had a nagging cervical nerve impingement and wrist injuries before. The nerve problem is getting better and the wrists don't hurt much anymore. Aches and pains and minor injuries usually go away when I do IGF and are going away with Karl's Somedin, so it's definitely good stuff.

Def like the IM better than SQ on concreter's advice.

i'm on it as well, did you have any days of terrible body aches?

the real magics coming over the next 3 to 6 months as those new baby muscles cells start to swell up

i'm on it as well, did you have any days of terrible body aches?

the real magics coming over the next 3 to 6 months as those new baby muscles cells start to swell up

I did for like 2 days a week into it. My hands hurt and thumbs. But I attributed it to lifting heavy and sleeping on my hands.

Must be some pretty potent IGF seeing results that quickly, I always thought that IGF was like GH and it was a slow process, it takes me about 4 weeks to notice the skin tightness, full feeling with 2 weeks.

[lang=de]Anything new?

What about the blood test?[/lang]

LR3 doesn't show up on IGf levels blood test unfortunately because of the modified igf molecule.

As far as new, gonna run Karl's Somastim with some leftover Somedin. First foray into GH. Just waiting on the goods.

LR3 doesn't show up on IGf levels blood test unfortunately because of the modified igf molecule.

As far as new, gonna run Karl's Somastim with some leftover Somedin. First foray into GH. Just waiting on the goods.

You will love the combo one of the best Imo..If you have come to a spot were you can't seem to gain anymore ,hgh and igf will put you over that plateu;)

[lang=de]How you will take it? GH s.c. pre Training. Igf i.m. post Training. Half left, half right???
Want take Slin with it?[/lang]

I don't Lin hgh around workouts.I pin 2 iu soon as I wake and 2 iu bout hr before bed..The igf1-lr3 I only pin 25 mcg post workout days only..

I don't Lin hgh around workouts.I pin 2 iu soon as I wake and 2 iu bout hr before bed..The igf1-lr3 I only pin 25 mcg post workout days only..

Ya definitely looking forward to this combo man. I'm gonna split the GH into a.m. And p.m. Doses as you suggested and LR3 an hr or 2 post workout. That way the LR3 won't interfere with the short lived natural MGF. Don't know if that will even be an issue since the half life of LR3 is so long but I'll err on the side of caution.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[lang=de]I hope it is ok that i asked here. This is writen at scriroxx shop. "Each vial contains 200mcg, which considering of a shelf life of 7 days after reconstitution is the ideal dosage per vial for multiple effective usage".
So how do you do it when take smaller mcg? When taking only 25mcg post training and train 4 times a week, the vial is 14 days and not 7. Can i take with bac. water or is the problem the igf himself?
So what can i do? Only take 50mcg post training???[/lang]

[lang=de]I hope it is ok that i asked here. This is writen at scriroxx shop. "Each vial contains 200mcg, which considering of a shelf life of 7 days after reconstitution is the ideal dosage per vial for multiple effective usage".

So how do you do it when take smaller mcg? When taking only 25mcg post training and train 4 times a week, the vial is 14 days and not 7. Can i take with bac. water or is the problem the igf himself?

So what can i do? Only take 50mcg post training???[/lang]

You should be fine. When mixed with bac water it has a longer shelf life than NaCl. That's what they say anyways.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828