over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Garcia's Steroids-Evolution Valkrye test E log

garcia

Registered
Ok. Here are my stats: 46 yr old former kickboxer. Have 25 years experience with gear and training. Only 12 years experience with diet. Never needed it til mid 30's.
Bodyweight today: 226
Height: 5'8
Bf%: 34% according to My Fitness Pal scale. Hoping to start adding in cardio 2-3xs/wk to start shedding fat.
Diet is 40-40-20 p/c/f - 2000 Cal/day. I'm WAY overweight, so need a drastic change.
Training: 3 day split 2xs/wk. As of today's fasted cardio 20 min in am hiit.
Gear: Valkrye test E 250 3xs/wk=750 mg. Nothing else. Going to try to post a pic from today. See below. Pretty shitty, huh? As far as the gear, I received yesterday in a pretty conspicuous international package with my address numbers reversed. Mailman came to door for me to sign. Had to ask my neighbor. A little frightening, but all is cool. T/a was about 14 days. So pretty good. First shot today flowed through a 27g slin pin very easily and smooth as hell. No pip yet, as first shot was 30 min ago. Off for cardio. More later.

Attachments

• 1462881895304.jpg
    1462881895304.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Just finished 28 MN in fasted cardio. Weight today is 227.2, while bf% down to 33.9. At this point, I am looking for any positive feedback from the scale. Zero pip from quad 1ml injection yesterday.

Following !

if you need any help, diet, training.. Let me know !

Thanks, bro. All is progressing well, so far...although it is only day 2 :)

Incidentally, I was only able to get in 1000 Cal's today. I did IF til after cardio at 1:00 today. So I had a much smaller feeding window. Feel fine, though. Still was able to get 103 g of protein, though. More food tomorrow, fo sho!

Last edited:
Here is what I got the other day. Great presentation, IMO.

Attachments

• 1463058613323.jpg
    1463058613323.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 95
Weighed in at 226.6 today with 33.9% bf. Ate 2700 Cal's yesterday and had a cheat meal of a truffle burger and fries at Fridays. That was 1700 Cal's right there! Did that after a fairly brutal leg workout, so I don't think I did too much damage. Myfitnesspal scale says my maintainance Cal's are 2768, so I think it was cool. Taking today off, as I am a little sore and dragging from yesterday's workout. More tomorrow:)

Weighed in at 228 today with 34.5% bf. Going to a birthday party today, so no training. More later

Yoga and bagwork today. I'm pretty fried. Did 5 3 min rounds with punchout on final 20 sec followed by knockout drills.

Weighed in at 224 with 33% bf. Doing chest/triceps today. I expect to be stronger today, than last week. We shall see.

Well, it happened! My chest weight went up an average of 10 lbs per exercise, while triceps weight went up an avg of 20 lbs per exercise. I added 2 extra sets for chest and 1 for triceps, as well. I'm very pleased. Did 4 th injection of test E 250 mg. No issues. Very smooth. Product went easily through a 27 g. I loaded it with same gauge, as well!

Also wanted to make a brief comment on libido. I have just brought up a new girl from the minors to be my new starter. She is one happy little kitten, at this point. I have been making a great initial impression! I'm starting to have to stop myself from staring at the hotties in the gym.

Weighed in at 230 at 34.5% bf. Scale is going in the wrong direction. Not sure if it is BC of recomp. The bf% tells me it is fat, though. I have been pretty dialed in for the past 30 days. Maybe it is BC I had a shake immediately before weighing, which I normally do not. Either way, off to do back. Going to do deadlifts for the first time in years. We shall see how strong I am.

Much stronger today with back workout. Did 16 total sets, 2 variations of pulldowns and 2 variations of rows plus back extensions. Wanted to deadlift, but gym too crowded, damn it. My gym across the street reopens after remodeling on the 21st. Cant come soon enough! Added 20 lbs average to back exercises from last week. Also, added 20 lbs on calf raises from YESTERDAY!

Same weight today. Bf% decreased to 34.2. Doing legs and probably biceps today. More later

Legs not much stronger today. Increased 40 lbs on hack squat. Calves a little stronger. Able to get 3 more reps per set. Pinned 5th shot today. No issues, as per normal. I think I'm, "in the zone" for great strength and size gains now.

Weighed in at 230.8 with 34.7% bf. Took weekend off. Chest/shoulders today. Did 6 th shot today. No issues per usual. More later.

Well, my weight for calves increased by 5 lbs and chest exercises increased by 10 lbs.

229 lbs with 34% bf today. Shoulders and Tris today. More later

Guys, how do u post a pic using Tapatalk? I know I did it earlier in the thread, but I can't seem to recall how it was done. PM if necessary, please

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131