over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD Log

jt7

Registered
I plan to start 10mg ed starting tomorrow 3/6/18. I will follow with stats and more details.

Day 1:

weighed in at 217. i took 10mg. The dropper was measured which was nice and the taste wasn't bad at all. i plan to do 10mg per day for 30 days.

Day 2: still weigh 217 lbs took 10mg before the gym nothing to speak of yet.

Question: were you natural prior to this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Question: were you natural prior to this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

currently taking 150mg test cyp per week. Also using mikes somatozine i take 2 pills 5 days per week and 1 pill 2 days per week trying to taper down to see if i can keep all benefits on less.

Day :
still weigh 217 lbs took 10mg before the gym nothing to speak of yet.
fyi...i am keeping my diet and and training consistent

Day 4:
weight right under 218 bs took 10mg before the gym so maybe a slight weight increase now.

This sarm is one that ive never used before. What are the benefits of it?

day 7:
weight was at 219 so definitely adding weight as my diet has remained the same. so far so good!

day 8: weight was at 219lbs did chest today, felt pretty good.

This sarm is one that ive never used before. What are the benefits of it?

This is the best SARM I have ever used. Basically lean muscle gains. He should get some really good results and it should make a big impact if just adding it to trt. I have been meaning to try a high dosed cycle of this but haven't got round to ever doing it. 10mg is a nice dose of LGD though and more than enough to yield very good results.

day 9: still 219lbs did legs today, might be in my head but i felt a little stronger

This is the best SARM I have ever used. Basically lean muscle gains. He should get some really good results and it should make a big impact if just adding it to trt. I have been meaning to try a high dosed cycle of this but haven't got round to ever doing it. 10mg is a nice dose of LGD though and more than enough to yield very good results.

definitely looking for some size, strength gains. Have you ever run 10mg ed before? if so what did you experience? do you think i can expect any results as far as vascularity?

definitely looking for some size, strength gains. Have you ever run 10mg ed before? if so what did you experience? do you think i can expect any results as far as vascularity?

To be honest I can't remember exact results as in vascularity increases. It will be in my old posts. Although I did use 10mg per day and was impressed. Nothing dramatic but enough to impress me. I can't even remember how my dosing went. I think I started lower and then doubled it. I just looked up my old thread as I document everything so I can always go back to see. Here is the link...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/116114-lgd-4033-strongest-sarm.html

I just read about 7 pages. I started at 5mg and moved up to 10mg. I noted that it made me feel sick when I doubled the dose over 1 day. I stopped and restarted it at 7.5mg per day. I noted a few lean pounds and more vascularity. I also posted about increased aggression on it. But the aggression was a positive as I could channel it in the gym. Lot's of guys posted in that thread about using it at various doses so it's a good source of info.

A couple of years later I tried a product that contained mk-677 and lgd-4033 combined. At my highest I used 20mg mk and 9mg lgd. I loved it but I suspect a lot of the results and side effects came from the MK-677 for that one. My past usage definitely tells me LGD is worthwhile and that's why I had planned to try a high dosed cycle of it at some point but haven't got round to doing so. I would be interested how 20-30mg of this stuff would feel. As this is your first time on it just see how 10mg feels for you.

To be honest I can't remember exact results as in vascularity increases. It will be in my old posts. Although I did use 10mg per day and was impressed. Nothing dramatic but enough to impress me. I can't even remember how my dosing went. I think I started lower and then doubled it. I just looked up my old thread as I document everything so I can always go back to see. Here is the link...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/116114-lgd-4033-strongest-sarm.html

I just read about 7 pages. I started at 5mg and moved up to 10mg. I noted that it made me feel sick when I doubled the dose over 1 day. I stopped and restarted it at 7.5mg per day. I noted a few lean pounds and more vascularity. I also posted about increased aggression on it. But the aggression was a positive as I could channel it in the gym. Lot's of guys posted in that thread about using it at various doses so it's a good source of info.

A couple of years later I tried a product that contained mk-677 and lgd-4033 combined. At my highest I used 20mg mk and 9mg lgd. I loved it but I suspect a lot of the results and side effects came from the MK-677 for that one. My past usage definitely tells me LGD is worthwhile and that's why I had planned to try a high dosed cycle of it at some point but haven't got round to doing so. I would be interested how 20-30mg of this stuff would feel. As this is your first time on it just see how 10mg feels for you.

interesting, thanks!

day 10: still 219lbs. Shoulder workout today was good, did presses and felt a little stronger than 2 weeks ago when i did the same machine i did the stack for 3 sets of 12 today. Generally i would get 1 set of 12 and then do sets of 10 on the next 2

Day 11: still holding at 219, i did arms this morning. I didn't go heavy as my tendinitis in left elbow was bothering me. Hoping after 2 days off this weekend i can try to go heavier on everything next week.

day 14: 219 still did back this am felt a pretty good pump. Cant really say i'm noticing anything special yet.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws