over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My TUDCA doesn't stink

bereal23

Registered
Everything I've read says it's supposed to smell terrible. Does this mean it's low quality? The brand is Nutricost

Everything I've read says it's supposed to smell terrible. Does this mean it's low quality? The brand is Nutricost

What does it smell like if anything and what does it taste like?

It usually smells like vomit. Really strong smell. The only one that I've had that doesn't is my prescription ursodiol, which is UDCA not TUDCA. Even the research grade UDCA I had in the past also smelled like vomit/bile.

It kind of smells like flour tbh. Didn't taste it

It should smell bad and for sure should taste bad. I actually have Nutricost as well. I think I'll open one and see.

It usually smells like vomit. Really strong smell. The only one that I've had that doesn't is my prescription ursodiol, which is UDCA not TUDCA. Even the research grade UDCA I had in the past also smelled like vomit/bile.

Yup, my pharma UDCA doesn’t smell, but TUDCA ... damn vomit :sta:-wars

it literally is bile, haha

I take Nutricost brand and it works (1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm). I have labs to prove it. My liver enzymes were in mid-100s for over a year. Started nutricost tudca by recommendation from my coach and now im in the 80s after just 2 months. Still taking it for another 2 months and getting labs done again to see if if the values are finally within range. If you have nutricost its definitely tudca. Now NAC should definitely smell like farts. My NAC everytime i open up the bottle smells like i just took a crap.

I take Nutricost brand and it works (1 cap in am and 1 cap in pm). I have labs to prove it. My liver enzymes were in mid-100s for over a year. Started nutricost tudca by recommendation from my coach and now im in the 80s after just 2 months. Still taking it for another 2 months and getting labs done again to see if if the values are finally within range. If you have nutricost its definitely tudca. Now NAC should definitely smell like farts. My NAC everytime i open up the bottle smells like i just took a crap.

Yea the NAC smells awful lol. But your TUDCA doesn't have a bad smell?

Yea the NAC smells awful lol. But your TUDCA doesn't have a bad smell?

When i open the bottle it doesn't smell. But I haven't opened the capsule. I def know they are working though. Ive had issues with my liver enzymes for many years. could never get the enzymes out of the low to mid 100s. coach finally recommended that tudca and after i read the background on it i bought it and couldnt believe my labs when i saw the enzymes almost reduced 50%. The only brand ive used is the nutricost. I have 2 or 3 more bottles left. Running it for total of 6 months at 500mg twice per day. Getting retested in couple months to see if the enzymes are even lower after using it longer.

So I opened a cap of my Nutricost Tudca. There wasn't any smell, but it for sure tasted like pure poison. I've used other Tudca powders and it tasted the exact same.

Did you open up a capsule? I assume some caps can hide the smell much more than others. You should taste it. It should taste like bile and obviously smell more with the cap open. I have never used that brand.

I believe Nutricost Tudca doesn't contain any smell due to using "synthetic Tudca and not bile that has been extracted by an extremely inhumane process from bears".

I'm not 100% sure on this but like I said above, it sure tasted like other Tudca powders I've used.

I believe Nutricost Tudca doesn't contain any smell due to using "synthetic Tudca and not bile that has been extracted by an extremely inhumane process from bears".

I'm not 100% sure on this but like I said above, it sure tasted like other Tudca powders I've used.

Yeah don't worry about the smell. I wouldn't pull your leg about my lab results. My values went down by 50% using that brand after only 2 months.

I normally use nutricost. Levithian has 3rd party test results for his tudca product.

Just had 2 bottles arrived today for my upcoming run.

They offer 100% money back guarantee anyways, so if labs don't show improvement, it's all good.

My TUDCA smells real bad because i eat 20 egg whites a day and broccoli. Sometimes it comes out green too. 💩

My Tudca is also Nutricost and I've been running it for 6 months. I take 1 capsule per day. My labs regarding my liver have never been better. I also take 2 capsules of Liver Detox by Himalaya.

Just opened a capsule an no smell.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner