over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gh and mk677

3BILLS

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ive been using 6+ ius of gh daily. Is there any point of adding mk before bed or is that just a overkill?

no such thing

Haha no shit hey. Ive been doing 3 to 4 shots of 2ius so was wondering if the small pulses mk gives would even do anything though

If you're already using 6 iu of GH, the greatest potential benefit is the appetite stimulation. Of course, this benefit only applies to those trying to grow and in particular those who have rapid metabolisms--either genetically or because they've already added a ton of mass and are forced to eat far more than they want to. For these people MK can be a GREAT tool to help them progress.

Yes, adding MK on top of 6 iu GH will cause your GH and IGF-1 levels to climb even higher, so in that regard it could further benefit progress, but keep in mind that going from 6 iu to 10 iu isn't going to make a shit-ton of difference. It will make "some" difference, but nothing dramatic. It would be like adding a few hundred extra mg's of test into the 500 mg you're already using. It will help a little bit, but other things would probably help more at that point.

GH and IGF-1 is no different. If you already have fairly high GH and IGF-1 levels, increasing them another 50% will help, but not as much as some other changes you could probably make.

The good thing about MK-677 is that it is so cheap, so if you're a serious bodybuilder trying to maximize growth (from a GH and IGF-1 standpoint) while watching one's budget, it's good a choice.

Last edited:
Thanks mike

Mike Batcheldor had some advice for guise wanting to incorporte a snall a dose of gh, 2iu, to their mk-677 ptotocol.

You take the MK-677 in the morning, with 200mcg of Huperzine A and 400mg of EGCG along with arginine to lower somastotine. Then hopefully the nightly low dose gh wouldn't interfere with MK-677 doing its thing.

The reason for morning MK was that it seem to interfere with sleep in some due to a cortisol boost.

Personally a melatonin dose att night wouldn't hurt either, perhaps with arginin boosting stuff. Batcheldor also recommended mucuna pruriens at nigh.

I'm loking to lower the MK to ,,maybe 5-10mg with at least the Huperzine and EGCG plus the melatonin.

I did 25mg of MK before bed with 3.3iu of black tops and felt like a good year blimp. lots o water. I would estimate about 15lbs of water. I was over 260 at 5'6". oddly enough my BP didn't really go up that much but my apnea which is measured each night on my APAP went way up even sleeping on my machine

The way i see it is one vial of mk677 at 25mg a day (30ml a month) is about $70+. A kit of GH is about 110-120 from our sponsors here. You can run about 3iu hgh for slightly more $. Would you rather do 6iu hgh + mk or 9iu ?. Personally I would go the HGH route.

The way i see it is one vial of mk677 at 25mg a day (30ml a month) is about $70+. A kit of GH is about 110-120 from our sponsors here. You can run about 3iu hgh for slightly more $. Would you rather do 6iu hgh + mk or 9iu ?. Personally I would go the HGH route.

You’re getting ripped off. I get MK-677 for $30 a month at 25mg/day.

I think 4-6iu of GREAT GH (pre-workout or pre workout and maybe upon waking)and then some Mk-677 prior to bed would be pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I ran labs while taking MK-677 and it definitely raises thebIGF-1 levels but it doesn't seem to have the same effect that taking HGH does.

Taking them together definitely works , like Mike mentioned if nothing else for appatite and sleep benefits.

When I run out of my sock of mk have now I'm gonna try some of Mike Arnold's

I see a Big difference in stimulating my own Gh as opposed to injecting..
Same with peptides, I seem to grow better on stimulating my own release!

I see a Big difference in stimulating my own Gh as opposed to injecting..
Same with peptides, I seem to grow better on stimulating my own release!
Aren't you the guy who's constantly raving about how good sciroxx's GH is?:confused:

weird the first time I ran MK the fatigue was so bad I quit. I have now ran it 2 more times and I no longer get fatigued (same brand each time) The hunger/increase appetite has been there each time though, starving constantly.

I've thought about adding in some MK to my GH protocol right now...but my fear of the bloat is strong right now.

Last 2 times I've run MK, I get a turtle shell in days that doesn't go away. Horrible bloating turns me off. I understand that MK is cheaper....but you pay for quality. I'll basically ONLY go with Mike Arnold's MK if I go back. If it's dirt cheap, it's probably dirt quality.

Currently running 10iu's of GH 3x's a week and loving it.

weird the first time I ran MK the fatigue was so bad I quit. I have now ran it 2 more times and I no longer get fatigued (same brand each time) The hunger/increase appetite has been there each time though, starving constantly.

curious do you get increased hunger with gh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity