over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All Pros Have High Free Test

Lene28

Registered
Maybe not all pros but I saw a FB post by Dante where he said a key factor he saw in pros bloodwork was high free test.

What products do y’all take to increase free test?

Maybe not all pros but I saw a FB post by Dante where he said a key factor he saw in pros bloodwork was high free test.

What products do y’all take to increase free test?

Boron, 6mg AM and 6mg PM

DC, you out there?

Did you not keep reading where he said to take boron morning and night?

IMG_8291.jpg

Funnily enough I’ve just had these test results come back n my free test as never ever been this high.

Not sure if this is high or others have seen much higher but I’d be interested to see others blood work n numbers to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take test...for high free test. :)

I think taking small test doses daily helps a bunch, obviously putting new unbound test in every day. I do 30-35mg and get total test count in the 1200s with free test 60-100 or more.

View attachment 101786

Funnily enough I’ve just had these test results come back n my free test as never ever been this high.

Not sure if this is high or others have seen much higher but I’d be interested to see others blood work n numbers to compare.

What were you on?

rather then trying to interpret this as a what do i take to try n be like a pro... maybe see it as this is why you are not pro concept:lightbulb:

this goes back to russian studies done in the 60's i believe but ppl respond chemically very different to aas. there are essentially 4 types of aas responders, the "best" responder gets much "greater" results at much lower dose then the "worst" type of responder. to a degree of more then 4x!

essentially meaning responder type 1 will will get "better/more" results with 250mg of aas then the type 4 responder will get with 1000mg aas:eek:

:eek:

something to keep in as you up the dose!
plus the side effects of higher dosage and all that goes along with it.

what is the take away?
genetics are a mother fucker!
:welcome:

rather then trying to interpret this as a what do i take to try n be like a pro... maybe see it as this is why you are not pro concept:lightbulb:

this goes back to russian studies done in the 60's i believe but ppl respond chemically very different to aas. there are essentially 4 types of aas responders, the "best" responder gets much "greater" results at much lower dose then the "worst" type of responder. to a degree of more then 4x!

essentially meaning responder type 1 will will get "better/more" results with 250mg of aas then the type 4 responder will get with 1000mg aas:eek:

what is the take away?
Got a link to those studies ?

Got a link to those studies ?

no, sorry.
i read them many years ago and the board they were posted on lost a lot of info over the years.

pretty sure i posted some of them here at some point, though probably more then 4 years back.:banghead:

they were posted on the board cfp was first posted on.:lightbulb:

Makes sense

Being a better or worse responder makes a lot of sense really.
That also applies to many medications and treatments. Much of it in our DNA.

what is the take away?
Well said

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

View attachment 101786

Calculated free testosterone is generally over-estimated. I posted on Dante's FB page a few weeks back when he posted up his free T levels. He wasn't aware that the different times his labs we're drawn, two different methodologies (assay's) we're used. One was an equilibrium assay and the other was direct assay. The comparison is like comparing a water melon to a cantaloupe, they're both melon's, yet they're not alike. Nevertheless, it's a common misinterpretation.

Your Albumin is a bit on the lowish side of normal, in which could indicate several different things. Most commonly it's related to an infection or chronic inflammation. It may be worthwhile to keep an eye on it and/or track back through your previous blood work to see if this is a constant or acute in this particular case.

Your SHBG is way too low as well. Which is more than likely gear related rather than insulin resistance. Or you may be one of thee unfortunate individuals with a genetically low SHBG?

what is the take away?

Scott Stevenson has an awesome lecture on this on John Meadows' site that's literally titled 'Why You Don't Look Like A Pro' and has a lot of science to back it up. Some guys do literally get multiple times the response to the same dose as another simply due to genetic response. That video alone is worth the price of membership and will give you a much better perspective on what you can achieve in bodybuilding.

Calculated free testosterone is generally over-estimated. I posted on Dante's FB page a few weeks back when he posted up his free T levels. He wasn't aware that the different times his labs we're drawn, two different methodologies (assay's) we're used. One was an equilibrium assay and the other was direct assay. The comparison is like comparing a water melon to a cantaloupe, they're both melon's, yet they're not alike. Nevertheless, it's a common misinterpretation.

Your Albumin is a bit on the lowish side of normal, in which could indicate several different things. Most commonly it's related to an infection or chronic inflammation. It may be worthwhile to keep an eye on it and/or track back through your previous blood work to see if this is a constant or acute in this particular case.

Your SHBG is way too low as well. Which is more than likely gear related rather than insulin resistance. Or you may be one of thee unfortunate individuals with a genetically low SHBG?

why is low SHGB bad?

why is low SHGB bad?

It's not that low within physiological, or slightly below ranges are bad per se. His is too low, which is an open door for higher free estradiol levels. Then there's the few tagged pathophysiological conditions that are associated with low SHBG, if it's genetic, such as non alcoholic fatty liver disease, endothelial cells mediated hypertension and hypertriglyceridemia.

In his case, I'm suspecting it's not genetic due to anabolics and GH.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner