YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST CARDIO MACHINE TO DESTROY BODYFAT...

WHAT MACHINE IS MOST EFFECTIVE FOR PRE-CONTEST CARDIO?

• TREADMILL

Votes: 246 22.5%
  • BIKE

Votes: 67 6.1%
  • ELLIPTICAL

Votes: 259 23.7%
  • STEPMILL AKA STEPMASTER

Votes: 448 41.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 74 6.8%

• Total voters

kidstuff

Registered
VOTE

i voted for stepmill, always avoided it, but now.... there is no other cardio that compares.

1/2 hour on the stepmill is like 1 hour on anything else.

Last edited:
treadmill, power walking for me post workout or carb depleted

It is not the cardio you do that makes you burn the fat. We are using cardio sessions to estimulate the metabolism not to burn, the only thing you can burn doing high intensity cardio sessions is your muscle.

I am doing 35 min in the morning and 45 min at night treadmill at 3.4

Just play smart with your nutrition training and cardio schedule.

It is not the cardio you do that makes you burn the fat. We are using cardio sessions to estimulate the metabolism not to burn, the only thing you can burn doing high intensity cardio sessions is your muscle.

exactly what I was thinking

cardio excess means muscle loss

best weapon to lose fat is DIET

MUSCLE is the "BEST CARDIO MACHINE TO DESTROY BODYFAT"

or more specifically, working muscle with high intensity weight trianing, and correct diet to complete this goal.

rowing machine for me
I'm very glad to see this one here. As far as calorie burning and efficiency this is the number one piece of cardio vascular equipment on the planet. Good one JOE.

I agree with big heinz, I think that smart dieting with a mixture of cardio to boost the metabolism is the best way to go. I prefer the exercise bike although the treadmill is more easy because the motor keeps you going. My biggest problem was getting my legs ripped and I think, 1hr of nice steady exerxise bike in front of the T.V will do the job, before breakfast of course:)

all these listed cardio machines are good . it is important to switch it up . just sticking with one particular peace of equipment will hinder your process in the long run . keep that body guessing :D

wake

same here

I love Bikes, not only because it doesn't need that much efforts, but also I can read a magazine or book or browse our forum while on it. Then I can stay on it for a very long time, for example, 3 hours!??!!!?

Rowing Machine Vote...

This is the most complete cardio workout for me, however I feel the best fat burning is when I stay below my aerobic level and just get heart up to 135 or so and stay there. Also the first thing in the morning as big a pain as that can be gave me better results and actually seemed to help my training sesssions cause I would go all out knowing a didn't have 45 min of cardio to do when I finished.

Pekkerwood

stepmill.....aahhh, the stairway to heaven. for me, that's the most bang for my buck.

MUSCLE is the "BEST CARDIO MACHINE TO DESTROY BODYFAT"

or more specifically, working muscle with high intensity weight trianing, and correct diet to complete this goal.

oh brother, will you just stfu. if you don't want to asnwer the question then stay out of the thread.

no, really? you mean you gotta lift weights and diet to get into shape.... hmm....
well then i guess coleman, cutler, preist, yates, every bodybuilder that did 2 hours+ cardio a day going into a contest, i guess those guys didn't have enough muscle "destroy bodyfat"

take your dumb answers to bodybuilding.com where you might impress some 15 year olds.

all these listed cardio machines are good . it is important to switch it up . just sticking with one particular peace of equipment will hinder your process in the long run . keep that body guessing :D

wake

have to agree with wake. part of the reason I voted other was because the arc trainer was not listed which i really enjoy but also because variety is necessary. We do cardio to burn calories and our bodies can become too efficient if we do the same cardio all the time which means we burn less calories because our bodies become too good at them.

I believe the best thing to do is to list all the cardio you have available and try to not do the same cardio twice in a row, at the very least it will take away from the monotony of the whole process

oh brother, will you just stfu. if you don't want to asnwer the question then stay out of the thread.

no, really? you mean you gotta lift weights and diet to get into shape.... hmm....
well then i guess coleman, cutler, preist, yates, every bodybuilder that did 2 hours+ cardio a day going into a contest, i guess those guys didn't have enough muscle "destroy bodyfat"

take your dumb answers to bodybuilding.com where you might impress some 15 year olds.
well bro im sorry to tell you but he's right / to a certain degree. most guys do that much cardio so they can eat more cals, you can get ripped just fine without cardio but your going to suffer like hell and be one angry hungry mofo. I would rather eat a lil more cals and do cardio myself.

cardio is good when balanced with the right diet. three times a week intense twenty minutes, early in the morning helps me not just preserve muscle and loose fat but also feel great

Wow :rolleyes:

I love Bikes, not only because it doesn't need that much efforts, but also I can read a magazine or book or browse our forum while on it. Then I can stay on it for a very long time, for example, 3 hours!??!!!?

Agreed, its also very convienient and works the glutes and lower body very well. Another good idea is walking to the gym especialy if you live between 1-5 mile radius, it will increase your metabolism and also save you from warming up on the treadmill.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws