over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH15 from Getbig

Boo

Registered
There is a member over at GetBig who claims to be an industry insider. He has said anyone who is involved in bodybuilding, would know his name and face. Over the months he has made some foolish posts, but this one is also irresponsible.

Have a look . . .

tip of week
« on: Today at 12:07:27 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok
i got dozens of members here asking me for an example for pro bodybuilder cycles,,as i said many times before in general,,we do not get completely off drugs we only reduce the number of products/doses etc,,

what i will do here is give you a typical top pro routine,,THIS SHOULD NOT BE IMMITATED! THIS IS FOR BODYBUILDERS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH ALL STAGES OF HORMONE USE,,THIS IS NOT FOR BEGGINERS NOR IS IT FOR THE RECREATIONAL USER! i did not write the following but it is best describe a high level pro bodybuilder routine and i confirm this post

again be careful and dont think that by doing the same you will get same results,,you need the genetic response to be there in the first place! you need to be able to compete locally and do well with a lot less hormones

enjoy

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone, 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

6-2 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does

Boo

I want to say something, but I don't know how to respond to that.

Let's see if I've got this right:

An anonymous internet muscle board member gets online with an absurdly long, dangerous, and complicated cycle scheme claiming to be an "insider," and this is something people shuold listen to.

That about sum it up?

No idea who this person is, or where this fantasy routine came from, but let's give it sime serious consideration, right?

This is the kind of stuff that makes all the newbies to cycles think they should start with 500+ mg a week, and be on for months at a time.

And all this from Getbig no less.

I think Bullshit sums it upwell.

You would probably be dead with that much slin and Glucopahge, 4000mg of Glucophage would almost certainly make you throw up.

Let's see..... getbig?......or is it getstupid? Those internet keyboard warriors can "claim" anything. I could claim that I am actually one of the 12 apostles reborn for that matter.

how many can even afford all that crap...surely not most of the pros, they don't make enough, only a few at the top...?

Yeah right!! 80mg lasix 4 times a day.I bet he looked as flat as a pancake if he wasn't already dead.Give me a fuckin break!

I WILL USE MY FAVORITE RESPONSE FOR SUCH SITUATIONS.
WHAT AN IDIOT!

i know one pro from britain that was in toronto for the pro about 4 yrs ago?? stayed with my buddy....

HE COULD NOT BELIEVE THE PIN CUSHION THIS GUY WAS....30 mins injecting himself while choking handfuls of pill down between injects..
bis, tris, shoulders, thighs ect all bleeding....he said it was quite the site

i should email him and see if has anyclue what he was taking...

also, my friends trainer (whom is a pro i believe) says he takes 3gms of test a week, and is tested by his doctor and all is normal....says the problems come with TREN, WINNY ect...stuff hard on liver and kidneys.... also said "magic" occurs on 4 grams a week...

phats

also, my friends trainer (whom is a pro i believe) says he takes 3gms of test a week, and is tested by his doctor and all is normal....says the problems come with TREN, WINNY ect...stuff hard on liver and kidneys.... also said "magic" occurs on 4 grams a week...

phats

That I believe...

That I believe...

Funny I remember being a newbie and reading on anabolic-review.com, "magic happens at 2 grams a week".

I read that same thing on GetBig this morning. Not too sure what to make of it. GH15 claims to be a pro and former top 6 placer at the O. His identity has never been revealed. He has drastic thoughts on drugs and their use. Seems to have some knowledge not too sure if I believe him. But I do respect Kamali's trainer, Jim Magnone, he posts over their as Disgusted and he never calls this guy out as BS.

Seems to have some knowledge not too sure if I believe him. But I do respect Kamali's trainer, Jim Magnone, he posts over their as Disgusted and he never calls this guy out as BS.
Yeah, Magnum has agreed to many of this guys posts. A few GB members claim to have met "gh15" at the Arnold and say he is an IFBB pro... from the late 80's - early 90's. Not a current top pro.

BTW, did a google search and that "cycle" was posted in this forum previously, though "gh15" did say he didn't write it.

oh jesus here we go again. he is a fake who relies on drugs and nothing else. Does magic happen at 4g? Yes, iv seen it from someone who took low doses and decided to try it. Gained an incredible amount of weight. You still see me slowly progressing right? Thats cuz i KNOW it works, but i refuse to compromise my health for it. You will NEVER see me even use half of that. I will bust my ass in the gym and at the dinner table to get my gains......

"180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts"

That must be a typo, therés no way for me to go higher than 16mg!

"180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts"

That must be a typo, therés no way for me to go higher than 16mg!
If you are also on depressant narcotics it may be quite different.

16mg isn't a lot, most wouldn't even notice it at all. Ephedrine used to be mostly sold in 20-25mg tabs. In many countries it's sold in 50mg tabs. I have taken a couple of hundred mg, but yes that's a lot and potentially dangerous. :p

I'm actually stupider for reading that.

The ephedrine part strangely enough is the weirdest part of the cycle

180 mg PREWORKOUT ?

I would drive straight to the club instead of the gym on that amount

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views